Life 2 (Part2)

The daily life of the man with feelings

As the time flies past,  Daeyoon was more focused on his work, helping others... Making people happy, forming couples and making others smile. However, little did they know  he was crying inside, his soul shattered a thorned.... Umji had left a huge gap inside, a void that couldnt be filled by another person.

2 Weeks Later,

 

News: "We interrupt this programme with a quick newsflash, it seems that dispatch has proof that Gfriend's Umji has found a boyfriend and they have been together for awhile. However, we have to wait for Source Music to confirm about this upcoming relationship."

As Daeyoon switched off the TV, his face drooped lowly and bowed down upset, something spoke to him.

' Looks like you need a breather.... Maybe you should leave for the states, its better....' Said the voice in his head to Daeyoon.

" Yeah... I guess its time to leave for the better, who knows things will be better for me..... Yoonha" Daeyoon replied softly while locking the door, carrying his backpack and holding his ticket to the states.

' Even though i am kinda your other half, i am always concerned for you.... Even though i am kinda aggressive at times... I just want you to smile' Yoonha's voice replied.

As Daeyoon smiles slightly to himself listening to that fateful voice that calls out to him, it spoke again. ' Go to the states... Houston and find a girl call Jin Hee , she will help you to get better.'

Daeyoon nodded and slowly boarded the taxi, looking out of the window and shed tears and muttered "goodbye history.... Umji, and all the people i helped, its time for a new memory"

The next day arrived and as Umji woke up, her head hurt a little. She was wondering what had happened when her groupmate Sowon came into her room.

"Ji ya~ did you know what had happened??" Sowon exclaimed.

"Aniyo, what is it??" Umji rubbed her eyes surprised.

"Daeyoon Oppa has left us, he is gone" Sowon said in a soft and slow manner.

"Really?? I guess.... He really is gone.." Umji looked down sadly and tears started to drop.

As sowon looked out of the window, birds started to fly away and clouds started to cover the city. A signal for a new life is coming for everyone and as this happened, the sound of an airplane flew across the city which signals a new life for Daeyoon.

 

What will daeyoon experience in the states?? Is this the end of the contact between him and Umji?? Looks like a new title will signal a start to the new chapter... Longer ones indeed...

Yuansaga