Life 1 (Part 1)

The daily life of the man with feelings

As Daeyoon woke up suddenly, he realized he was sweating profusely and breathing heavily..
" What was that dream about anyway?" He wondered to himself. 
Checking his mobile application he realized he had a few messages from Min, which he wondered what had occured.

'Daeyoon, are you here? I am feeling so bad now... :( , I got blocked by my friend and I keep thinking its my fault...'

Daeyoon replied quickly to the message typing in : 'What happened? Why did your friend blocked you?'

A reply quickly shot up 'I told him i wanted to try to date a colleague first.. After doing that he became upset and cold, I realized i really love him after he blocked me :<'

As Daeyoon walked up and changed into his casual attire to go to the park, he typed in : 'I will get ready to leave, will drop you a voice call in a bit'

Daeyoon wondered to himself all the time after washing up and after changing , sat down and wondered to himself what the dream was about..

As he closed his eyes to imagine the situation, he saw himself getting slashed by a mysterious force, and after noticing lots of cuts, a voice was heard.
'Sacrifice has to be made... In order for others to be happy, these are nothing that will stop you!!' And soon after the wounds were healed and he opened his eyes, feeling shocked.

"Well, looks like i have to call Min to ask her about the situation" Daeyoon thought to himself.

He slowly walked out and took the lift, wondering what he saw in the dream was what would happen to him in the near future.
Another Message popped up :' Daeyoon ya , what should i do now?? I feel so empty and barren.. Its like i feel pain in me always'

 

It was from Min and Daeyoon sighed loudly while typing in : ' Its ok , you have my support always, isnt that what i was suppose to be doing?'
'I really need someone to help me... :'( ' A reply from Min came.

 

As Daeyoon walked into a Starbucks and ordered his usual thinking drink , an Iced Americano , he called Min.
" Daeyoon ya , what should i do now?? I feel so empty and upset and broken :( , is it because of me that led to this?"
As Daeyoon took a sip of his coffee, he sighed and replied " No its not.... Its because of a person's decision that led to this, it isnt your fault to begin with as people love to experiment with many different things... Even if you feel this way , i will be here to support you, to make you smile again ^^"
As Min sobbed a little , Daeyoon continued : "Just remember that whatever you do , dont regret it ok? Its just life made it this way for all of us... Just.. Dont cut yourself or anything ok?"

 

Daeyoon continued sipping his drink as Min replied " I guess i will try to be happy ok?? But i wont harm myself as now i feel a little better.."

After a long chat that was not about the incident, Daeyoon sighed in relief as the call ended.
"Looks like things are going better, what will happen next?"

 

Neither does he knew, things would spiral out of control for him and his mind..

 

 

Authornim's Voice => * Min in this story refers to Miss A's Min*


Hi everyone , this is authornim here.... I hope that this chapter is ok.... Even that there are less comments or anything , i will still do my best as this story is more or less about my life.. It is to show everyone that i will do their best to assist people... If anyone wishes to chat because he/she is bored or if they are upset , do find me for help , i will do my best to assist to the best of my abilities.
Have a wonderful day ahead.