Snuggles

Suho's Puppy

 

Suho could feel himself drifting off into the dream world when he thought he felt the bed shake. Was it a part of the dream or was it real? Was it an earthquake? He was too tired to care, letting go of reality, embracing sleep's enchantment. Wait. There was something embracing him alright, but it wasn't sleep. He could feel as a pair of skinny arms and skinny legs locked themselves around him, a warm body pressing up against his back.

“Sehun-ah!!” Suho tried to turn around, but Sehun held him hostage in his arms.

“Mmm... I wanna sleep here.” Sehun murmured into his ear, snuggling up to him. “There're lots of dogs that sleep in the bed with their owners, Vivi always sleeps in my bed.”.

“Yeah, that's because you let him walk all over you. Not my dog!” Suho shook his head and broke free. “Living room! Now!” he grabbed Sehun's wrist and pulled him out of bed with him, and walked him to the sofa in the living room. Sehun put up a giant pout, pouting with his entire body, but Suho didn't pay any attention to him. Or he pretended not to pay attention. Sehun was so cute it was impossible not to notice him, like an overgrown five year old throwing a tantrum. He wanted to pinch his cheeks, but he resisted the urge.

“The day is almost over.” Suho Sehun's forearm softly, as he always did when Sehun was upset about something. It usually calmed him down and made him forget why he was upset in the first place.

“It's not over until we fall asleep.” Sehun pouted.

“Okay, then go to sleep.” Suho said matter-of-factly.

He tucked him in and returned to bed. He breathed easier. He had avoided disaster. There was only so much restraint one man could show.

 

Not five minutes later, the mini earthquake returned. Sehun crawled under the covers, latching on to him. He was way too aware of the fact that the towel Sehun had been wearing had gotten lost on the way somewhere.

“Sehun-ah.” he complained softly. Sehun buried his head into his shoulder, hugging him something fierce. Suho sighed. He had lost the battle.

“Fine... fine... you can stay.” he turned towards him, ruffling his hair lovingly.

“I like being a dog.” Sehun grinned goofily.

“I kind of like having a dog.” Suho whispered against his better judgment.

Overjoyed, Sehun hugged him tighter. He could feel him everywhere. He was trying really hard to stay sober, but Sehun smelled so good, it was hard not to get drunk on him. Without meaning to, he hugged him back, his back softly. Sehun purred.

The embrace turned playful. Sehun giggled as they hug-wrestled, a tickle here, a tickle there, rolling around the bed. They both laughed really hard. But at some point, the playfulness subsided and the feeling of the hug turned more intimate. Sehun's breathing deepened. An arrow of fear mixed with anticipation shot through Suho's gut. He knew this was the moment where he was supposed to be the mature one, the grown up, the leader, and put a stop to this, whatever this was. But something prevented him from doing it. Some part of him was curious about what would happen next.

Suddenly, he could feel something warm and wet on his neck. Sehun had him.

“Uhhh... whatcha doin'?” he awkwardly asked, his voice trembling.

“Dogs , sometimes.” Sehun raised his head so their eyes met, giving him a crooked grin.