Call Me Bratty

Suho's Puppy

 

'My pet dog?' Had Sehun gone insane? Was he for real or was this some weird joke he didn't get? How was that even going to work?

“You're what now?” he called after him, picking up his and Sehun's bags.

“Your pet dog.” Sehun smiled as if that explained it all, running around the house, checking everything with great curiosity. “Hyung, we've got a heart shaped hand soap!” he jumped out of the bathroom in a Ta-Da fashion to show him the soap like it was the most amazing thing ever invented. He smelled it, grinning satisfied before disappearing again.

“You know, you could also help me with these bags...” Suho suggested.

“Nope! I can't! Dogs can't carry bags!” he chuckled happily and came and threw himself on the sofa, stretching leisurely so he became almost twice the length of the sofa, his legs sticking out. He really did remind him of a dog. A big, silly one.

Then he suddenly realized something.

“Hmm... but don't dogs have to do everything their owner says?” he asked with a devilish smirk.

“Yeah.” Sehun nodded happily.

“...so... if you are my pet dog, then you have to do everything I say.” Suho flashed a winning smile, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

“Mmm yeah.. but Vivi doesn't always do what I tell him to do, so...” Sehun chuckled naughtily. That little brat!

“Buuut, if you want to get a treat, then you have to..” Suho put the bags away and fished a small chocolate candy out of his jacket pocket. Sehun turned his full attention to him, looking at him with anticipation.

“Sit!” Suho commanded. He was just joking, but Sehun didn't waste any time and sat up straight on the sofa, his eyes sparkling with excitement, waiting for the next order. It worked!

“Hand!”. As soon as he said it, Sehun put out his hand, so focused that his eyebrows sank into angry-mode. He looked kind of cute sitting there all angry looking, with his hand out, waiting patiently for a treat. A lot of people were scared of Sehun and thought he was a moody, angry guy, but that couldn't be further from the truth. He just had a resting angry-face. He was actually the sweetest softie there was. A total cuddly bear.

“Good boy!!” Suho gave him the candy and ruffled his hair like he was petting a dog. Sehun smiled so wide, his face went all crooked. Suho couldn't help chuckling at that cute idiot.

“I guess I've got a dog, then.” he shook his head while laughing. “I'm going to take a shower. Behave while I'm gone! Don't go tearing the sofa apart or peeing in the corners.” he warned him as a joke, but maybe he shouldn't give him any ideas.

 

“Was that my phone I heard?” Suho came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, using another one to dry his hair. He noticed Sehun was holding his phone.

“Yup.” Sehun yawned.

“Wait, you didn't answer it?” he stopped in his tracks, hoping he was wrong.

“I did.” Sehun grinned goofily.

“Who was it?” he tried to ignore the sinking feeling in his gut. Sehun's smile looked a little too bratty for him not to have made some mischief.

“Your manager...” Sehun giggled, standing up and moving further away from him.

“What?? What did you tell him?” he had been ignoring his calls, so he must not have been happy. He bit his lip, hoping Sehun was only teasing him.

“The truth, of course.” Sehun smiled widely, putting up an angel face.

“Which is...?” he gave him a warning look, but that made Sehun all the more excited. If he had a tail, he would be wagging it something fierce right now.

“That you abducted me, and forbade be to let anyone know, and that I had no idea where you were taking me.” Sehun burst into giggles.

“Aissssh... Are you serious?!? Come here, you...” he growled at him, but the moment he took one step towards him, Sehun was off. He chased him around the house, Sehun squealing happily, having the time of his life. Out of breath, Suho threw himself onto the sofa, worried about what his manager was going to do when they came back. He was supposed to be the leader. He had responsibilities. He was supposed to make sure incidents like this didn't happen, not be the one to cause them. His phone rang again. He turned if off. Since they had come all this way, he was going to have a relaxing vacation no matter what. His manager's scolding would still be there when they got back.

“You know... dogs can't answer phones.” he peered his eyes at Sehun.

“Ah! I forgot...” Sehun came to the sofa with his invisible tail between his legs. He made himself as small as he could, whined cutely and rubbed the top of his head against his chest, like he was a dog begging for forgiveness. Suho became a little too aware that he was wearing nothing but a small towel. Sehun had all but crawled onto his lap, cuddling up to him.

“Did you really say that to my manager.” he sighed.

“Yeah.. but I'm just a dog... I didn't know what I was doing..” Sehun said in a pouty voice, playing with a drop of water on his shoulder.

“Are you sure you're not just using this dog-thing to do whatever you want and get away with it?” Suho asked dryly. Sehun let out a low giggle. Busted.

“Dude, you are undoing my shower.” he wriggled out of Sehun's clingy arms. “You should maybe take one too, wash the dust from the road off to be ready to enjoy our vacation.” he suggested in a softer voice.

“Nahh, I'll get dirty from playing on the beach anyway. Let's go to the beach!!” Sehun jumped up in excitement and beckoned impatiently that Suho should get going too. This was going to be an exhausting vacation.