The Idea

Suho's Puppy

 

"I wish I could be a dog for a day.“ Sehun sighed as he scratched Vivi's head lovingly.

"But you are a dog. Every day. My dog. My big puppy!” Suho grinned and ruffled Sehun's hair jokingly. "Aigoo, who's a good boy.”.

"Me.” Sehun giggled, thoroughly enjoying his head rub. He was such a big teddy bear.

"Hyung, you have next Thursday off, right?” he added a bit absentmindedly, closing his eyes as Suho scratched behind his ears.

"Yeah..?”.

"Me too! Let's go on a mini-vacation by the beach.” He jumped up and grinned so widely that his face got all crooked. It was too cute to resist. He always had a hard time saying no to him, his maknae powers were a force to be reckoned with.

"Come ooon, let's do it! Let's do it! Suho hyuuuuuung.” He begged in a soft voice, poking Suho's side.

"Okay, okay! The beach it is.” Suho caved like a building being demolished. Sehun was probably right though, they did really need a vacation.

"Let's not tell anyone okay? Why torture the guys when they can't come anyway, and if our managers come with us, it won't be that much of a vacation, right?” Sehun gave him a wink.

"Uhm…” Suho didn't know what to say. The guys were bound to notice their disappearance and going without the managers was always risky, they got recognized wherever they went. But Sehun's puppy eyes were making him reevaluate his whole belief system. It was only one day, he told himself, overriding his better judgment.

"Okay, let's do it.” He blurted out, immediately getting the sense that he was going to regret this.