Sunglasses

The Bright And The Playful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunglasses

 

Minseok ran his fingers through his freshly dyed light brown hair. 

 

Should I go?

 

He put on his hat and grabbed his keys.

 

No, I shouldn’t go.

 

“But I really want to though,” Minseok sighed.

 

He wanted to go. He really wanted to go to visit Kyungsoo again. Although his reasons for wanting to visit Kyungsoo isn’t actually to visit Kyungsoo. He loved hanging out with his friends, but these days, there was another special reason he kept wanting to Kyungsoo’s dorm.

 

“One more time can’t hurt right?” Minseok asked himself and answered himself with a nod. “Kyungsoo loves me anyway.”

 

 

Baekhyun laid on his couch, looking at the pair of sunglasses in his hand.

 

“Looks like I have to return you to your owner, right?”

 

 

“You have been visiting me so frequently, I think I should just get a bed for you here, too.”

 

Kyungsoo opened the door and welcomed his idol friend in.

 

“You know I’m totally fine with sharing your bed,” Minseok stepped in. He placed his glasses, mask, and hat on one the desks. It wasn’t long until he made himself comfortable on Kyungsoo’s bed. “So comfy.”

 

“You don’t even pay for the dorm, yet it feels like I live with a third person.”

 

“You would love to live with me,” Minseok smiled.

 

“Are you that bored these days? You come over almost every day now.” Kyungsoo sat down on the desk chair.

 

“I mean, it’s more like I am free.”

 

“Or…you have another reason for coming so often.” Kyungsoo tapped his fingers on the desk, “Don’t think you can hide it from me.”

 

Minseok turned around facing the wall, “I have no idea what you are talking about. I can’t visit a friend? You make me feel hurt.”

 

Kyungsoo got up from his seat and sat on the bed near Minseok’s legs, “I guess I’ll just tell Baekhyun he’s banned from ever coming to this dorm.” He fell back on the bed when Minseok yanks him back by his shirt.

 

“Why would you banish him from this room when he has nothing to do with this?”

 

“Tell me the truth.”

 

“…”

 

“I’ll do it. You know I will.”

 

“Okay! He’s the reason I keep visiting. Happy?” Minseok hit the other with a pillow. “You already know. Why make me admit it? Evil, really.”

 

“I just like torturing you,” Kyungsoo chuckled. “You want to invite him over?”

 

“No,” Minseok said, “If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and stood up, “Or…I make it happen.” Kyungsoo looked at the clock on the wall. “That’s strange…it’s about time.”

 

“For what?” Minseok scrunched his brows.

 

There was a knock on the door. 

 

Minseok’s eyes widened, “You did not.”

 

He walked to the door, “Ah, there it is.” He turned to look at Minseok, “I’m giving you half a minute to put your little disguise on.”

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

“Starting now.”

 

“Kyungsoo!”

 

“One.”

 

“You’re not serious, are you?” Minseok sat up.

 

“Three!”

 

Minseok stood up in a hurry, rushed over to the desk where his belongings are and began to cover himself again.

 

“Finished even before thirty,” Kyungsoo smiled. He opened the door.

 

Bam!

 

Behold, Baekhyun.

 

Behold, Baekhyun with Minseok’s sunglasses on his face.

 

“You know why I told you to come right?” Kyungsoo pointed to Minseok standing by the desk. “I’m out. I have to meet a classmate, too. Lock up before you two leave.”

 

Kyungsoo left just like that and Baekhyun entered just like that.

 

Baekhyun closed the door. He cocked his head to the side and looked at Minseok with a smile.

 

“Ah, look at that. We’re alone, again.”

 

In front of the library, sitting on the bench under a giant tree’s generous shade, someone was being confronted.

 

“Be honest with me,” Sehun tapped his foot impatiently on the ground. He stared at Jongin, “Why have you been so in my face these days? Like, more than usual.”

 

Jongin scooted closer to him on the bench. “You don’t like my face? A lot of people like my face, you know.”

 

“No, I meant like you’re always so up in me.”

 

Jongin scoffed, “What? You want me to be distant then? Should I just go and move into a different country then, huh? Then, we can have a long-distance relationship and I’ll give you all the space you need.”

 

“That’s not what I meant!” Sehun raised his voice. “You’re just really more…jealous…than normal.”

 

“Me? I don’t get jealous that much.”

 

“Oh, please. You get so jealous and these days, it’s been like five times the regular amount I’m used to.”

 

“…” Jongin leaned back on the bench, crossing his arms across his chest.

 

The younger sighed, “Please, just tell me why you’re so bothere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter