•~BEGINNING~•

The Bright And The Playful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wildin'

It was after another concert, his last concert of this tour. The ringing from the pounding music, crowd’s chants and cheers still hasn’t left his ears. The memories still fresh and new. He could hear everything and see everything still. It was only moments ago.

 

However, now, the blasting music and excited cheers have turned into the silence of the room. He went from a venue of packed, filled to the brim with adoring and affectionate fans to a spacey suite on the top level of a five star hotel.

 

Minseok sat on the chair by the window, looking down at the busy city life.

 

Such a beautiful view.

 

Why does is it make it so much more lonely?

 

He sighed, and then he smiled because after one more schedule the next morning, he was free. Minseok would be free to do whatever he wanted because it would be the start of his schedule free vacation time.

 

Of course he loves what he does. He had worked hard. Minseok had sweat, cried, broke bones, and bled to get to where he was in his idol career today. 

 

He had fallen in love with the stage.

 

Now, all he wishes was to fall in love with a person, too.

 

People always say wishes come true if you want it with all your heart

“It really is that time of the year again, huh?” Baekhyun observed the chocolates and stuffed animals on the shelves.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun decided to go to the mall together after classes were over.

 

“Valentine’s Day!” Sehun smiled, “I can’t wait.”

 

“I’m sure you can’t wait. You have someone to be with. Someone to return you affections,” Baekhyun smiled, “For us singles, we just have to close our eyes and hope for this day to pass. So, it’s not the most specific day of the year I look forward to.”

 

“You can have someone to be with. So many people are in line just for the chance to get noticed by you, Baekhyun-hyung,” Sehun confidently stated.

 

It was nothing but the truth. Baekhyun with his fine, freakishly fine looks was very popular amongst the students. He was a smooth talker, too. Those sweet words leaving his lips only led people to wanting more, but no matter what, Baekhyun only chose to wave off other’s advances and admirations.

 

“You are over exaggerating, Sehun,” Baekhyun said as he began to walk out of the store, Sehun following on his heels.

 

Sehun shook his head, “But, I’m not. So many people are after you and you keep on pushing them away. I think you’re the problem, hyung.”

 

Baekhyun stopped in his steps, “I’m the problem? Is it my fault I can’t find anyone that pulls me in? I try, Sehun. I’m sweet to everyone.”

 

“You flirt-“

 

“I’m overly kind sometimes,” Baekhyun corrected.

 

“What type of person do you even like? I think your standards might be too high.”

 

Baekhyun smirked, leaning closer to the younger. He held Sehun’s chin with his thumb and index finger, “Considering I took interest in you for a moment, I would say my standards are higher than average.”

 

“…Hyung…”

 

“You have to know, Sehun. You are very handsome. Incredibly cute.”

 

“You’re just teasing me~” the younger whined, a pout tugging at his lips.

 

Baekhyun chuckled lightly, “I’m not. You can tell all this to Jongin. Get him a little jealous, hmm?”

 

“He already kinda is,” Sehun rubbed his nape.

 

It was true. Even after they officially got together, Jongin was still one who got a bit jealous every now and then when it involved Baekhyun. It was made sense, and Sehun kinda enjoyed it a bit. And Baekhyun, well, Baekhyun loved teasing Jongin, too. He found some amusement when Jongin got all tense and protective over his boyfriend.

 

“I know. I can’t bring myself to stop teasing him though. His reactions are too funny.”

 

“Anyways!” Sehun coughed, “We were talking about you. Your high standards are getting in the way of you finding someone to love.”

 

“Honestly, I don’t even know what it is. There just hasn’t been anyone thats spark interest,” Baekhyun shrugged, “What can I do Sehun?”

 

“You’ll find someone, Baekhyun-hyung,” Sehun grabbed the older’s arm and swung it up and down, hoping to make the mood cheerful again, “Let’s go get some ice cream!”

 

Let us hope that becomes true, Sehun.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go.”

 

“I know, and I will see you in a bit,” Kyungsoo said, pressing his hands against his tall’s boyfriend’s back to push the younger out of his room.

 

“Promise you won’t forget, alright?” Chanyeol turned his head slightly, foot involuntarily walking towards the door.

 

“I won’t. I have never forgotten our plans,” Kyungsoo continued to shove. Why on earth was Chanyeol was so big?

 

Chanyeol open the door and stepped outside. “Alright, I’m going. I’m going. What? No goodbye kiss?”

 

The older rolled his eyes, but he still planned to give the other one anyways.

 

He planned to, planned. However, Sehun and Baekhyun had returned. Sehun dropped his bags on the ground.

 

“Hi!” Sehun got between the both of them and hugged Kyungsoo, “I’m back, hyung!”

 

“Chan,” Baekhyun greeted the taller student. Then he pointed to his shirt. Baekhyun’s good white hoodie that covered in chocolate ice-cream, “Can I barrow something to wear? I have something to do after and I really don’t want to run around in this.”

 

Baekhyun lived off campus and he really wasn’t about to all the way back to his apartment and change, just to go all the way back to the campus again. Class was over, but he still had things to do. That was not happening. Especially when it was someone’s fault that his white hoodie was ruined in the first place.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, “What happened, Baekhyun-hyung?”

 

Sehun who still was hugging Kyungsoo turned the two of their bodies around, so that it was Kyungsoo’s back that was facing Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He wasn’t going to let go yet.

 

“Why don’t you ask little Mr. Clingy over there? The cute little thing ruined my cute, new, and white hoodie,” Baekhyun nodded his head over to Sehun who was hiding himself in the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck.

 

Kyungsoo finally spoke up, “Sehun.”

 

Sehun nodded, the movement of his chin rubbing again Kyungsoo’s skin, “Yes.”

 

“Isn’t it time to let go now?”

 

“I love you too much to let go, hyung.”

 

“Or,” Kyungsoo pried the younger off, “are you just too ashamed after you’ve ruined the sweater.”

 

Sehun’s eyes were on the ground, “Maybe.”

 

It wasn’t so bad on the way back, but having Baekhyun announce his actions made Sehun a bit…well, he wanted to hide.

 

He softly said, “Sorry.” Then he looked up, “You can look in my closet since you’re here. You don’t have to go all the way to Chanyeol’s room. Take any shirt you want, hyung.”

 

“Hmmm…” Baekhyun dragged out his hum, “Alright.”

 

Sehun grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him inside the room, “Let me show you some of my favorite shirts.”

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. He picked up the bags Sehun left on the ground and headed back into the room with Chanyeol following close behind. “Sehun, I’m putting your stuff near your desk.”

 

“Okay, hyung.”

 

Kyungsoo turned around faced the chest of his tall boyfriend, “I thought we went over this. Why have you not left yet?”

 

Why did you come back in when it was so hard for me to get you to leave?

 

“I just remembered that I need to give you something,” the taller blinked cutely, smiling from one large ear to the next.

 

“Okay.”

 

He could just give it to me later.

 

“So?”

 

“Oh!” Chanyeol realized, “It’s back in my room.”

 

“Then you can just give it to me later.”

 

The younger protested, “No! I need to give it to you now!”

 

“Why? Can’t this wait until later? I already said I have to meet with-“

 

“Please, please, please!” Chanyeol was stomping his feet. This giant person was legit stomping this feet like a child. “Come with me~I really want to give it to you right now.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He knows Chanyeol could just go alone. They both knew, but the younger probably just wanted more moments alone together. Chanyeol was still so childish sometimes. A younger boyfriend is really a younger boyfriend. Plus, it was just Chanyeol.

 

I can’t believe he’s acting cute just for this.

 

“Fine,” Kyungsoo sighed again. “Let’s go, but quickly.”

 

“Yes!” Chanyeol nodded.

 

Meanwhile Sehun was still showing Baekhyun his clothes.

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo headed towards the door, “I’ll be back.”

 

“I’ll be gone when you’re back, hyung!” Sehun had shouted before Kyungsoo had shut the door.

 

Sehun faced Baekhyun again, “So? Anything you like?”

 

The older smiled, “I like them.”

 

Sehun nodded, “You can take your time and choose. I have to go. Jongin wants to meet up.”

 

“Ah~You’re little lover wants to meet up already, Hunnie?” Baekhyun teased, looking through Sehun’s hoodies.

 

“Stop teasing me~” the younger whined, a soft blush coming on.

 

“Just go flutter with your boy,” Baekhyun said. “I’ll change and leave.”

 

Sehun grabbed his wallet, “Alright, hyung. You can lock the door and close it. Or like, you can just wait for Kyungsoo-hyung to get back.”

 

“Hmmm,” Baekhyun hummed.

 

“Bye hyung!” Sehun shut the door.

 

Baekhyun continued to look through the hoodies. Sehun did have a such a sense of fashion. He likes everything. How can he choose? “What to wear? What to wear?”

 

Was this smart? The answer was probably no, no it wasn’t.

 

The first day Minseok is free and here he is, coming to meet his friend on campus covered up from head to toe. He did it before so it wasn’t big deal. He never got caught before. It is just now that the weather has been on the colder side lately, clouds were covering the sky, Minseok was walking in a building, and yet he was still wearing his sun glasses. 

 

He wore his black mask, sunglasses, black hat, and purple hoodie. Oh yes, the classic idol disguise. And if anyone looked, he would always cough, maybe a little too over dramatic but people let it pass that way.

 

Minseok was on his way to see Kyungsoo. He couldn’t wait to spend some good quality time with his friend and just relax. He had been so busy lately, so he was hoping they could catch up today.

 

He got to the room and without hesitation put his hand on the knob to open it. Kyungsoo said he would leave the door unlocked for him anyways.

 

He opened the door and walked in, shutting the door behind him, “I’m here-“

 

His next words got caught in his throat.

 

Because the sight in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter