Wasted

Remedy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

((Just to be more specific on how they look))

 

~

 

"THREE"

 

“TWO”

 

“ONE”

 

“DRINK UP”

 

As soon as the timer started running, Yuri chugged down on her first glass as hard and as fast as she could. Tiffany, on the other hand, stayed composed and relaxed, apparently enjoying her drink with her legs crossed. It only took Yuri 30 seconds to finish her first glass, while Tiffany was only able to empty half of hers. Yuri slammed the glass down on the counter to indirectly tell everyone who was watching that she’d win this. But seconds after…

 

“What’s wrong, boo?” Tiffany tilted her head towards Yuri who has both of her hands on the counter. “You look rather flushed.” She said as she used the back of her hand to catch her flawless jaw.

 

“I’m taking a 30-second off. Mind your own business.” Thankfully, Yuri was still able to respond.

 

“I’m just tryna’ make you my business, babe.”

 

“You can try all you want, but in the next half-minute, I’ll be walking out of here with one less complicated problem to worry.”

 

Tiffany gasped. “I wasn’t aware you’ve been thinking about me, enough for you to problematize my whole being.” Her hand on her almost-finished drink, the other clutching her heart dramatically.

 

Yuri shook her head. But that was a very, bad, terrible move. Her vision and world, as well, shook. She knew she was drunk, but she had to get this done before the other could.

 

“Alright, ya es, you have a minute and 10 seconds left.” Sunny reminded.

 

Tiffany had just finished her first drink that she took leisurely. To everyone’s surprise, Yuri still couldn’t drink her first sip on her second yet. She was probably feeling sick to the core with 5 glasses of U-TINT crashing like waves inside of her from the first round, and another glass in this one. She won’t forgive herself if she’d throw up all that she had consumed for the previous hours. She won’t forgive herself if she can’t take the opportunity to finally get rid of the woman pestering her precious space. For her, tonight was one of the go-down-in-flames rare moments of her tedious life.

 

“I win.” Tiffany stood up, with her half-full drink in hand, approached Yuri.

 

Yuri looked up on her, confused and infuriated.

 

“Cheers.” Tiffany extended her hand with her drink, waiting for the clink of their glasses.

 

Time was precious, and Yuri knew Tiffany was challenging her to a chug down. She clinked her glass to hers and they both started finishing their unconsumed drink.

 

 

~

[Tiffany]

 

A couple of hours ago…

 

“URRRGGGRGGHHHH I knew I should’ve bought that silver satin dress.” I told myself out loud.

 

Tonight… I definitely think tonight is my night. I got a solid plan laid out in my head, but I still need a pint of spontaneity. Of course, I wouldn’t be Tiffany Hwang without a genuine touch to the brilliance that I have, DUH. BUT WHY DO I SUDDENLY HAVE LESS CLOTHES?!?!?

 

I’ll be meeting with Yoona tonight. I hate to say this, but… I tricked her. God, I really reallyyyy feel sorry for doing this but I’ll be needing her as a backup to my plan. I could never go wrong with having her as my wingman even though she’s straight as my sister can be. I grabbed my phone and sent her a text before we meet up.

 

“YOONG!!!! SOS!!!! ASAP!!!!!”

 

“Got it. I’ll be there in 15.” Yoona immediately texted back.

 

In the remaining minutes that I have alone, I still rummaged through my, now, half-empty wardrobe. I just couldn’t find the right dress to wow that timorous yet obnoxious being. My clothes rest lyingly on my bed. It must have been obvious, my stress, when I felt something cold and damp on my leg.

 

“Uwaaah prince, otoke?” I kneeled down to hug my little munchkin.

 

I was left dysfunctional when Yoona entered my room.

 

“Just for how long have you been unknowingly glued there with Prince?” Yoona asked, leaning on my bedroom door frame.

 

“Uwaaaah Yoona, otoke?” I looked at her, still kneeling, still holding Prince in my arms, and additionally now pouting at Yoona who seems to not have a clue of what I’m going through.

 

“Unnie, you’re a fashion designer for fashion’s sake.” Yoona face-palmed herself.

 

“BUT I’VE ALREADY WORN ALL OF THEM AND I HAVEN’T GONE SHOPPING SINCE I DON’T KNOW WHEN!!!!” I put down Prince, stood up, and rushed to her side to hold her by the shoulders with both of my hands gripped on her.

 

“HAH!? JINJJA?!?!? UNNIEEEEE WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING??!?!” When Yoona shrieks, Yoona whines.

 

“I’ve been busy okay. I haven’t had the time.” I turned my back on her and slowly walked towards the bed to sit on the edge of it.

 

“Oh, please. For all I know, you haven’t started scribbling new designs yet. I know you when you’re driven. What’s bothering you? You’re not the like to waste your time with nonsense.” She argued.

 

“URRHRHRHGHGRHG YOONA OTOKE????” I dropped on my bed with my arms wide open, staring at the ceiling as if it could give me a sensible answer.

 

Yoona walked towards the bed, she sat down beside me who was lying shamelessly.

 

“Don’t tell me it’s a girl, unnie. I swear to God if you set me up again to help you pursue this woman tonight with this date you just plotted AHHHHHH TIFFANY HWANG I WILL NEVER STOP USING AEGYO ON YOU.” She threatened me.

 

I shrieked, God that also hurt my ears. Who knew I could actually be a dolphin?

 

“Ahhhhhh jinjja.” Yoona surrendered her body to the mattress of my bed as well. We both let silence take over the room to ease the tension between the both of us.

 

“Is it that Won Duri?” she asked me.

 

“Mm-hm. But that’s not her real name. Michy lied to me.” I instinctively pouted.

 

“Oh thank God for that??? What’s her name then?”

 

“Kwon Yuri. It’s Kwon Yuri.”

 

I was unaware, but a smile crept onto my face without my approval. It wasn’t gone unnoticed, of course, by the person beside me.

 

“AHHHhhhh jinjja. You really are such a hopeless romantic.”

 

 It was true. I didn’t know what to say back. I want her deepest darkest secrets shared to my knowledge, and to mine only. I want to reveal her radiance, her flawlessness, and let her see just how insatiably perfect she is to my senses. I want to see her smile. A real smile. Something that’s involuntarily given. I want to hear her laugh more. It had a nice ring to my ears. I want more. I want at least some. I’ll work my way, definitely. Definitely.

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Yoona made me remember her

Please log in to read the full chapter