Rampage

Remedy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The four agreed to meet at the park. The reason for this? The two newly-acquainted friends were clueless, but the others seem to have a grasp of the situation’s context. When the calls ended, pure inquisitive minds were silent for a second until they both couldn’t keep it in anymore.

 

“OMG what the hell do you think happened???” Tiffany enthusiastically asked.

 

“My friend just went dysfunctional and you’re excited to know why???” Yuri asked in disbelief, half laughing.

 

“Yah! I didn’t mean it that way, but do you think she went from straight to… gay???!?!”

 

“YAH!!!”

 

Tiffany laughed hysterically.

 

“She looks flexi anyway.” Tiffany added.

 

“Flexi?” Yuri asked,

 

“Oh, hmmm. Like someone who’s not restricted to certain stuff they follow. She doesn’t have a code, I guess?”

 

“Whatever she is, it’s none of my business.”

 

“Duuuh, you just called her a friend???”

 

“I didn’t???” Yuri looked at Tiffany ridiculously, as if Tiffany was being delusional.

 

“My friend just went dysfunctional and you’re excited to know why???” Tiffany impersonated Yuri.

 

Yuri shrieked and placed her two hands on her head. “Being with this woman gives me headaches worse than hangovers.”

 

“She’s dysfunctional even before we met…” Yuri hissed, remembering how Sooyoung threatened her to disclose every detail about Seulgi’s condition.

 

“She looks nice to me.”

 

“Nice???????” Yuri suddenly turned to Tiffany.

 

“Yeah, when we passed by her in front of Nectar, she looked at me and Yoona and smiled while she was on the phone.”

 

“Or maybe she’s just gay and she digs either the two of you”

 

Tiffany gasped. LOUDLY.

 

“WHAT THE HELL??!”

 

“NOOOoOoOOooOo!!!!!!!!”
 

“TIFFANY, OH MY GOD COULD YOU PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE DOWN?!?!?!?” Yuri’s hands were covering her ears.

 

“ANIYA WHAT IF SHE MOLESTED MY DEAR YOONGIE???!?!?!”

 

“WHAT?!?!?!? WHO’S YOONGIE?!?!?” Yuri tried to battle Tiffany’s awful loud talking.

 

“YOONIE THE M-

 

Yuri hurriedly placed her hand on Tiffany’s mouth to shut her up, her other hand at the back of Tiffany’s head, so that the other woman wouldn’t be able to resist the pacification of the loud woman’s blabbering. The space between them was closed in a matter of seconds.

 

“Tiffany, I swear to God, if you shout again after I take my hand back, I’ll literally spill boiling-hot coffee on you at a bookstore.” Yuri’s eyes were burning of seriousness.

 

Tiffany who was too focused on the hand that was literally pressing on her lips stared back blankly, then nodded in compliance.

 

“Good. Now, calm down for the sake of the people being disturbed by your noise. God.” Yuri went back to the other end of the small bench. Space, once again, separated them.

 

Tiffany was caught off guard. Her face was beet red, her hand flimsily on her lips.

 

“Did you just let me indirectly kiss your hand you pabo??????”

 

“What?!” Yuri asked in panic, wondering why the other woman was flushed all over.

 

Tiffany retrieved her hand away from her lips. She pretended to forget what she was about to say…

 

“You were telling me who Yoongie is.” Yuri helped the woman who was struggling to get her thoughts organized.

 

“Oh. Uhm. Yoongie. I call her Yoongie, but you probably heard me introduce her as Yoona??? She’s the person I went with in the club last night.”

 

“Wait. So… You think????” Yuri implied.

 

“YEAH.” Tiffany’s eyes were widened as she fervently nodded.

 

“NooOOooOoO” Yuri didn’t want to believe what they had just thought.

 

“SEE THAT’S WHAT I WAS BEING LOUD ABOUT!!!” Tiffany defended herself.

 

“Maybe she didn’t smile at you in front of the club, but maybe it was Yoona she smiled at?????” Yuri was thinking hard.

 

“OH MY GOD!!!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!”

 

“SSHHHHHH”

 

“Sorry hehe”

 

“Then why would she be dysfunctional if she’s simply gay???”

 

“Hey, don’t look at me I don’t know a thing or two about her, but I hope to God she didn’t do anything abusive to my Yoongie. Wait. Is she perhaps… violent???”

 

“You can say that.”

 

“YURI!!!!” Tiffany freaked out.

 

“KIDDING” Yuri laughed it off. She received a light punch on the arm.

 

“Let’s just wait for Sunny and Hyo.” Yuri tried to calm down the woman freaking out of curiosity.

 

“Where are they coming from?” Tiffany seemed to get ahold of herself and calmed down.

 

“Hyoyeon’s house.” Yuri started to text someone, most probably Hyoyeon.

 

“Andddd where is that?”

 

“Near my house.” Yuri asked unsuspiciously, still busy with her phone.

 

“Anddd where would that be?” Tiffany found a perfect time to get some information about her ‘serious’ crush.

 

“Near Nectar.”

 

“Oohhhh, so that’s where you live.” Tiffany stated in a stalker-type-of-creepy tone.

 

Yuri stopped fumbling over her phone. As if time stopped, Yuri froze. After seconds, she slowly looked up at the sinister smirk of the woman beside her. It was obvious that Yuri’s face was internally screaming in horror.

 

Tiffany laughed out loud, attracting the attention of the passerby’s in the park.

 

“I’M KIDDING. I’m not going to stalk you or break into your house, pabo” Tiffany reassured Yuri who was still silent in horror.

 

A text was only needed to divert Yuri’s attention from the fact that the woman who saw her half- and tried to make her look like a ual abuser to her boss knows where she lives.

 

“They’re here.” Yuri told Tiffany while she was sending a reply to Hyoyeon.

 

“Where?” Tiffany tried to look around the place.

 

“HYO! OVER HERE!” Yuri stood and called out loud.

 

Hyoyeon was with Sunny at the time. The sun was nowhere to be seen and darkness was starting to reign over the park which was still occupied by a lot of locals. The two who just arrived were briskly walking towards Yuri and Tiffany.

 

“What happened???” Tiffany asked her friend who seemed to be as troubled as Hyoyeon. She did so while retrieving the leash tied onto one of the legs of the bench.

 

“A LONG STORY” Sunny exaggerated.

 

“Well, we had lunch and Yoona saw her cousin.”

 

“How is that a problem???” Tiffany asked.

 

“The cousin is the problem.” Sunny answered her friend.

 

“And who is this cousin?” Yuri joined in on the conversation.

 

“When Sooyoung saw the cousin, she shared about her niece wearing the same school uniform.” Hyo explained.

 

“She’s Seulgi’s schoolmate, so what?” Yuri replied.

 

“The cousin replied and asked who her niece is.” Sunny replied.

 

“WHO THE HELL IS SEULGI?!” Tiffany who was so lost couldn’t follow the story anymore.

 

“SHHHHH” The other three hushed the loud woman.

 

Tiffany surrendered in defeat, sat down on the bench, and played with Prince instead.

 

“So, what happened after?” Yuri continued the convo.

 

“When Sooyoung told her that it was Kang Seulgi, Yoona’s cousin flashed a… very big happy-creepy smile???” Sunny said unsurely.

 

“What????” Yuri was getting lost.

 

“YAH! Okay. So, this is the clearer story. We had lunch, right? Yoona saw her cousin pass by and waved at her. Of course out of politeness, the cousin approached our table and talked to us for a bit…” Hyoyeon continued narrating the highlight of their lunch.

 

~

*A couple of hours ago*

 

“Irene?!??!” Yoona called out of nowhere.

 

A woman passing by suddenly searched the location of the voice who called her.

 

“Oh! Unnie!” The woman loudly exclaimed.

 

The woman known as Irene kindly approached the table where Yoona and her friends were.

 

“Guys, this is my cousin, Irene. Irene, these are my friends. That’s Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung.” Yoona pointed to each person she introduced.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Bae Irene.” Irene respectfully bowed at the unnies seated at the table.

 

“Did you already have lunch, Irene-ah? Why don’t you join us? Our food’s not here yet so you can probably catch up.” Sunny offered her.

 

“Ah, thank you for asking. Not yet, but I apologize to say that I won’t be able to join you. I’ll be buying lunch for me and my friend whom I’ll visit in the hospital.” She kindly replied.

 

“Hospital? Yah, by the way, Sooyoung, which hospital is she in?”

 

“Hmm?” Sooyoung who was busy with her phone looked at Hyoyeon dumb-founded.

 

“Yah! Have you even noticed Yoona’s cousin?! I asked which hospital Seulgi's in!!” Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung a little bit annoyed because of her informality. This woman REALLY doesn’t care about formalities.

 

“Ah, Gom was rushed into Gangnam hospital yeah. Oh hey, you wear the same uniform as her! What’s your name?” Sooyoung suddenly became excited.

 

“She already said it twice, pabo!” Hyoyeon threatened Sooyoung by attempting to pour her glass of water on her.

 

“Yah yah yyah Yah YAAH YAAAH!!!! Miyane miyane NMIYANE!!!!!” Sooyoung panicked at the threat that Hyoyeon posed. The rest of the group were now laughing.

 

Sunny asked a waiter to bring a seat for Irene to occupy. As a sign of courtesy, even though she still has plans, she agreed to spend some time with them. The younger girl was situated at the head of the 4-seat table. Sooyoung was sitting beside Hyoyeon, Yoona respectively beside Sunny. It was Yoona and Sooyoung who were seated near Irene.

 

“So, Irene was it? You’re going to the hospital to visit and have lunch with a friend, riIGGGHT?” Sooyoung was showing off to Hyoyeon that she was actually listening to the conversation when she was fiddling with her phone.

 

“Yes, Bae Irene. Nice to meet you. Yes.” Irene flashed a sweet smile at the older woman.

 

“Ahhh. Yeppeuda.” Sunny commented. “So it’s in the genes, huh, Im Yoona.”

 

Yoona shrugged and Irene only bowed as an appreciation for the compliment.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter