02

Boo seungkwan, BOO!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The whole night was a big blur for Sinbi as she sat there in silence as her roommate unpack. She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly as she was having a battle in her mind. 'Oh for pete's sake!' Sinbi sighed. "Uhmm... do you need some help there?" Sinbi offered and the girl looked a bit suprised and nodded her head slowly. Sinbi took the other box to see it was full of books. "I see you like reading huh? Well, I also like reading. By the way, I'm Bang Sinbi." Sinbi said as she was arranging the books in the shelf. "I-im Yoon Ginri." She said silently as she also kept her self busy. "Soo... what are you majoring?" Sinbi tried breaking the silence, to which Ginri looked up to her with curious looks. "I'm going to take up medicine, how about you, Sinbi-shi? Are you also a freshmen?" Ginri asked eagerly. "I'm going to take up B.S psychology." Sinbi said and smiled alittle. "Ah jinjja?! That's Pre-med right?! Are you going to proceed it with medicine then?" Ginri asked, excitedly. To which, Sinbi chuckled awkwardly and shrugged. Ginri smiled warmly and excused herself. Sinbi took her phone to contact Seokmin but was surprised by the 4 messages she received, and it was all from Seokmin. She sighed and grabbed her jacket to make her way out of the room. 

Sinbi hurridly went to the said party only to see people wildly partying. Some were dancing, running and even throwing theirselves at each other. She cringe at the sight and hurridly find Seokmin around but quickly spotted him in one of the couches. She shook her head and made her way to the sea of people that was crowding, for a not known reason. "Lee Seokmin, you better owe me big time for this." Sinbi hissed and carried Seokmin out of the house, to which she had difficulties. As she was nearing the door, she smiled but was interupted when someone pushed her hard to side to which she lost her balanced and fell on the side. She huffed and gritted her eyes. 'IS THESE PEOPLE BLIND?!' She thought and looked at the descending back of the person who pushed her. Sinbi clucked her tongue in annoyance and began dragging Seokmin back to his room. 

The next day after all those things that happenend, everything went back to normal for Sinbi but later on her peace was distroyed by a sudden knock on their room. Ginri was not in sight and Sinbi was still asleep from all the things she did last night. But the knock didn't stop which Sinbi shot up and dragged herself to the door, when she openend the door Seokmin didn't even waited for her to respond and just went in. "What are you doing here?" She said with an annoyance. "Look at this guy! I think I've saw him in our building." He showed her his phone to which she snatched right away. "And so? What about him?" She uninterestedly said and laid back again to get more sleep. "Well, last night he was at the party and he was supposed to have a '7 minutes in heaven' with a girl but he sassed, like literally sass. And after that he was seen to be with a guy, they were hugging and all---" "What's your point?" Sinbi kicked Seokmin out of her bed. He fell on his and glared at her and quickly sat up on the chair. "Well, rumours say he is gay--" "And I'm batman. Gosh Seokmin! You c

Please log in to read the full chapter