01

Boo seungkwan, BOO!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Looking at herself in the mirror, Bang Sinbi sighed in the nth time and looked back at her lugage. She clucked her tongue and didn't even bother combing her hair before making her way to the door, where she found her mother silently sobbing and her father quite...happy. "Are you really enjoying the sight of me getting out of your hair, dad?" Sinbi raised her eyebrow, amused. And then her dad faked gasped and smiled at her. "Well, I'm happy that we raised you well and now you are on your own in college. I promise you, I would love to brawl in sadness like your mom but that would look unmanly at all." 

Sinbi didn't really like the thought of living the comfort of her parents, in many reasons she didn't even wished to get out of their care. Mainly, she didnt even knew or know how to be a sociable person. Yeah, she got her best friend but then again that guy can be a pain in the sometimes. As Sinbi's father helped her to load her lugage in the car, she turned to her mother and smiled warmly. She cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears that were going down rapidly in her mom's eyes. "Mom, stop crying. Aigoooo~ I'll be coming home in semestral break. Nothing to worry." Sinbi cooed and her mother furrowed her brows and smacked her arms.

"Aish! I'm not worried that you wont go home on your semestral break! Aishhhh. I want you to enjoy your college life! I dont want you to be locked up in your room! I want you to be out getting wasted and making new memories!" She kept on smacking her and that made the whole family laughed. And then, Seokmin's head popped out of the passengers seat.

Lee Seokmin is her bestfriend for like 10 years already, he is totally different from him and most likely any girl can fall for him.. except his bestfriend. "Umma~ How about meeeeeee?" Seokmin whined and shook his head continuously. Sinbi's mom stopped smacking her and went to Seokmin instead. Sinbi rolled her eyes and went inside the car. 

The whole ride going to their substitute house for 5 months is actually chaotic, as always. "So, how do you feel about this whole college thing? I can feel you are actually excited for these!" Seokmin asked, looking at her for a brief moment. "You know me too well, Lee Seokmin! Gosh, I cant even stop blabbering non-sense with you right now. Serioulsy? You know me with social issues." Sinbi remarked sarcastly, which made Seokmin laughed. "Well, how about after I settle my things in my room, why dont we play call of duty there?" He asked without even tearing his eyes out of the road. "Are girls allowed in boy's dorm? I mean, isnt that awkward for your room mate?" She furrowed her eyes and opened a bag of chip.

"Wow, you are such a prude Ms. Bang Sinbi, I can literally see a halo in your head." He joked. "Yeah. I'm a god, like literally owning your in call of duty." She laughed while he stepped on the break harshly, which made her stumble forward hardly. She turned to him slowly to see Seokmin grinning widely. "Yah!! What the heck?! I could have died!" She started smacking him by the arms, while Seokmin kept on laughing hard. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BUT YOU DIDN'T DIE RIGHT? THAT'S FOR JOKING AROUND SAYING YOU OWNED ME IN CALL OF DUTY." He stucked out his tongue and she realized. "Aw shoot, the chips got wasted for nothing." She whined. "Well, you didn't dispose it properly. You should aim properly at your mouth, dear." He winked playfully. "YAH! ARE YOU SAYING I'M A GARBAGE CAN?!" She hissed and turned to him angrily. "Oppsiee, babydoll you didn't know?" He gasped as he re driving and she punch his arm out of nowhere. The whole chaos continued and after driving for like eternity, they went out to exhale at the new environment. They looked at each other and grinned.

Staying for 2 weeks before the first semester begins, students who are going to live in the dorm should report to get adjusted in the surroundings. As people are continously to crowd the university ground. In college, there are no bed time or lights out but there is something they called "Housewarming Ceremony" which was held before every semester begins. It's been 2 days since Sinbi and Seokmin arrived at their respective dorms. Today, Sinbi should be expecting her room mate to arrive as she paced worriedly around. She didn't had the time to meet Seokmin as she unpack for 2 days straight and she gets anxious everytime she would think of going out. "God, why did I even dare to study at a university. I should have home-schooled myself again." She clucked her tongue and decided to call Seokmin. 

"Seokmin-ah..."

"Why? what happened to you?"

"My room mate is going to move in

Please log in to read the full chapter