Ø | Future Chapter

Dance into My Heart

That was the last straw, in her entire life she never felt as heartbroken and humiliated as now. Hyo wanted to cry but she couldn't, she had to stay strong.

The loud noise of the people cheering for her group were easily substituted by Soonyoung's words that were hammering her brain like there was no tomorrow. She didn't shout like any angry normal person would do, oh no, all she did was stare at the man that once she called lover with such a cold gaze that Soonyoung actually shivered.

"I'm tired Soonyoung" whispered the girl with such calmness that scared even herself "I'm sick of this push and pull... I gave you everything, I put in danger my whole career and yet you lied and cheated on me..."

Soonyoung just stared at her with the worms of regret and sorrow eating him from the inside. He knew that even if HeeYoung wasn't crying she was still broken but she was too full of pride to show it. 

"Tell me Soonyoung" his name slipped out of her tongue like a cold stab to his heart "Have you ever loved me at all? Or I was just another toy to play with? ... You know what? Save it, I don't want to hear it" Heeyoung distanced herself from him, her ice blue lenses mixed with her glacial stare made Soonyoung's blood freeze as she spoke her last words to him "Iseoul was right... I couldn't trust you..." And with those words she left to joing her group that was getting ready to perform. She knew too well that her heart was broken in thousands pieces, but she couldn't break down, not now not ever.