Good nights

Can't help falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

Whew I'm glad that was over. I finally arrived at my dorm and the first thing I went in was Lucas and Ten playing a video game on a TV.

"Oh Hey Mark," Lucas called, "Foods on the table,"

I noticed the food on the table and I dine in. When out of a sudden, Haechan approached me.

"You sneaky bastard did you think we don't know."

"Don't know what?" I asked him.

"This" Haechan took his phone and show me a clip of me making my move on her.

"Hey give me that," I tried to grab it to Haechan but that prick hold on to my head.

"Ok you two cut it out," Taeyong pushed us away, "You guys are gonna break my phone."

"Wait how did you get that video?"

"Our manager sent me a clip. And I got to say, that was a smooth move."

I started scratching my head in embarrassment, "I have no idea what's on my mind,"

"Whatever, let's head to bed already. We got practice for tomorrow." Well it is night time apparently so I had to sleep early in order for me to regain my energy.

But it wasn't easy. I can't stop thinking about her and for some reason, my phone rang.

I pick up and it was M texting me at night.

Kang Mina

Mina:Hey are you sleeping?

Mark: I don't think so :(

Mina:Why tho

Mark: I couldn't stop thinking about you. 

Mina: S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter