Graduation Ceremony

Can't help falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

Today is my class’ graduation day. I’ve been waiting for this day to end so that I can focus on my idol work without having to worry about my education. And here I was, wearing my yellow uniform with my black pants and shoes, looking outside through the van window. My members we’re talking about my success and future plans for the group.

“Dude,” One of my members Yuta shouted, “It’s your graduation day.Shouldn’t you be happy about it?”

“I am happy. It’s just that I’m glad school is over so that I can focus on doing my work.” I replied. And yes, I AM glad that this day had finally come. I don’t have to be stressful about my schedules and my homeworks, especially attending my group’s dance practice after school.

“We’re here,” Our manager informed us that we’ve arrived at SOPA, which is basically stands for School Of Performing Arts. We got of from our van and since we’re popular, most of our fans were here to support me. As soon as I am about to enter to the school hall, my members started cheering me and Lucas has banner that says “Mark fighting”

“Too embarrassing man,” I thought.

Before it gets more embarrassing, I went in and I was surprised to see how organised my school hall is for the graduation. The rows of the seat were neatly arranged to the front and at the back were the refreshments for ourselves to eat after the ceremony.

Since I arrived early, I decided to sit down and just observe the decorations of the ceremony. I was about to stand up and take a drink when I heard a feminine voice.

“Hey Mark,” It was my classmate, Kang Mina. We  know each other for 3 years. And like me, she's an idol and in a group call Gugudan. So I'm guessing that her members were here to give her support.

“Hey Mina,” I replied.

“Why are you sitting here by yourself?” Mina crossed her arms and pouted. “Our class were gathered behind and you chose to be alone is it?”

“Mina stop with that aegyo. It's getting too much.”

“Then you shouldn't make yourself alone and join us instead,”

Dammit, she backfired me with that statement. Oh well she's right anyways. Looks like I have kill time by talking to my classmates.

“OK fine, I join with my classmates.” and with that, she said yeah and gave me a eye smile that has been iconic since she joined produ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter