Start Of Something New

Can't help falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong’s POV

 

“Whew good job guys, let’s take a break.” I sat down and grab my water bottle after a 2 hour dance practice. It is our daily routine for us and sometimes during breaks, one of us went down to the convenience store and buy food for us.

“Hey hyung,” Lucas asked, “Isn’t Wendy supposed to meet us during our practice?”

“She should be right now,” I replied. Just then, I heard someone entering our room. It was Wendy and that’s when I know what to do.

“Umm Mark…. Is it ok if you and Yuta go down to the nearest convenience store and buy food for us?” I asked him.

“Umm isn’t  Lucas and Johnny’s turn now? Because me and Yuta went there last week.”

I explain him nicely. “There has been a change and Lucas and Johnny were tired from just now. So I have to chose you and Yuta for this week ok?”

“Sure. Let’s go Yuta,” Mark and Yuta leave the room and went down. Now that there gone, I called up Johnny,Lucas and Ten and gathered around the corner to hear out what she has.

“Ok then….What’s your plan?”

“Tonight, Sejeong will bring Mina to SM for a rooftop dinner and you guys will help me set up.”

“So what are we supposed to do?” Johnny questioned.

“You guys will decorate the rooftop with beautiful lights and tables and chairs for them. Does anyone here can cook?” Wendy asked.

“I can,” I spoke up. When it comes to cooking, it's me. But mostly for my members when the younger ones have school every morning.

“That's nice” Wendy complimented, “Do the rest of them know?”

“Yes but…… me, Lucas, Johnny and Taeyong discuss about this.” Ten said.

“OK then. See you later.” Wendy leave the room and spend the remaining hours doing another practice for NCT 127.
 

Mina’s POV

 

It is 7pm and me and Sejeong unnie arrived at SM company for the rooftop dinner that her friend told us. She even informed me that Mark will be there. I dressed myself in a white floral dress and red sandals. Sejeong helped me with my hair and made it into pigtails.

“Unnie are you sure Mark will be there?” I asked Sejeong.

“Yes I’m sure about it.” Sejeong answered with confident.

We stop by at the lift that reaches until the top level, where the dinner will take. This is the first time I wear something formal just for this dinner.

“Are you still nervous?” Sejeong asked.

“Yes unnie,” I respond. “I don't know if I'm brave enough to confess.”

“You can do it Mina. I believe in you and will support yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter