Infatuation

Can't help falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

 

What a boring day. Staring at the ceiling, thinking of what happened just now. It was supposed to be a friendly handshake but it gets more stronger and my heart goes even more crazy. Wait, do I have feelings for her? No it can't be. Mina was my best friend and I rarely have those before the ceremony. I'm quite comfortable talking to her in class. So there's no way I....

“HEY MARK?!” Damn, I could feel Yuto’s voice ringing through my ears’. “I’ve been calling you like 30 minutes to asked you if you can play LOL with us. I heard that they updated the new client.”

“Sorry hyung, I’m just thinking of something. Why don’t you and Lucas start first.” I told them and continue fixating my eyes in the white ceiling of our dorm. It’s quite spacious as this is a living room with a 40 inch TV and two gaming PCs that Lucas and Yuta used for playing games during our break from promotions. Right now, we spend the whole week cleaning our houses and taking a break from promotions. 

“Hey Mark,” Our leader Taeyong spoke up “I’ve noticed something different about you,”

Different about me? I asked him if I need to know what he mean by me being different about.

“It’s just that you were very quiet after the graduation ceremony. It’s almost like as if you were ignoring us.”

“Not just that. You been acting weird recently. You keep looking at your right hand as if there is something wrong with it.” Lucas added.

“Mark,” Taeyong deepen his voice “It’s about time you tell us what’s going on inside your head?”

Guess I have to tell them about what's going on with me.

 

Mina’s POV

 

“Again!” This is getting bad. I can’t focus because of this mysterious feeling I kept inside. Hana unnie is getting very annoyed by my repeated mistake that she pauses the track and approaches me.

“Can you focus please?! You keep making the same mistakes and you’re not even serious about it,” Hana scolded me.

“You been acting quite different since the graduation ceremony,” Nayoung  continued as she took a bite from her potato chips.

“This is something unusual from you.”

“Is there something you need to tell us?!” Sejeong approached me and grip my shoulders tightly. “Is someone harassing you or threatening you?”

“No Unnie is not,”I replied. Now that the situation is getting more worse due to them being protective to me, I have no choice but to speak this up.

“Look the truth is….. ” I took a deep breath then I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter