Music Core Fun

Can't help falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

 

“Mark,”

I woke up from my sleep as I hear her voice. Wait a minute, where am I? I was suppose to be in my bed but why am I at the park, laying on the picnic blanket underneath the tree? Then, I look around and saw Mina. I couldn’t tell if I was dreaming or not but she looks so pretty.

“Hey are you ok? You kinda dozing off,”

“I’m sorry if I was,” I apologized, “It’s just that I can’t believe we somehow manage to be in this relationship without being exposed to dispatch.”

“Of course, but it’s only a matter of time before other people will notice us and who knows what happened.” Mina sighed as she rests her head on my shoulder, “I love you,”

“Mark,”

“Mark?!”

“MARK!!!!”

I woke up and now realised I was in my bedroom. And worst, it was Haechan who woke me up.

“What the heck dude,” Haechan shouted, “You got a job as a MC of Music Core and you slept like a bear being hibernated. Not to mention that I’ve been waking you up almost 7 times.”

I chuckled, “Sorry man,  I was just having a good dream,”

“Let me guess, Kang Mina?” Haechan asked, “Just get up already. I don’t want to get scolded by Taeyong hyung because of you,”

I got up from my bed to have a quick shower and leave my dorm to meet up with my manager so he could take me to Music Core while skipping my breakfast. Don’t worry, I’m sure the staff will provide food for us.
 

Today’s the day, where I was volunteer to become MC of Music Core for this year with Mina and Seungwoo. I was nervous right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter