≪8≫

Help! My Pet’s a Human!

The girls heard scratching at the door along with squawks and meows. They all immediately dropped everything.

”I-is that...oh gosh.”

They all rushed towards the door and opened it making Yuna fall in and land on her muzzle.

”YUNA!!”

”YEWON!!”

”YERIN!!!”

Sowon was tackled by Yuna and attacked with kisses. Then Yuna shifted and kissed her deeply. Eunha rushed towards her small calico cat and cried as she held her tightly.

”My Yewonie~!! My partner!”

Yewon purred and meowed as she shifted and began to kiss Eunha. Yerin flew onto SinB’s shoulder and then shifted making SinB groan. She was hugging SinB from behind and her limbs wrapped around her.

”Hey SinB! How ya doing?”

SinB turned her so that she was facing her and slammed her lips onto Yerin’s. Yerin responded quickly and SinB closed the front door. She sat her down on the couch.

”Yerin I have feelings for you...I just didn’t know how to let it out.”

”I have feelings for you too SinB.”

SinB kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. Sowon eventually got off the floor and walked towards the kitchen with Yuna.

”Lookie here~!”

”SOWON’S PANCAKES!!”

Yuna rushed towards Sowon and kissed all over her face and made one big kiss on her lips as she picked up the first pancake she saw and began to devour it. The other shifters sprinted towards the stack of pancakes and began to inhale them.

”You guys starving?”

They all nodded and Sowon smiled. But frowned immediately after.

”Did they feed you?”

Yuna swallowed the food inside and spoke up.

”Barely. I was craving your pancakes ever since we left. I also found the house when I smelled you making pancakes.”

”You can smell that far?”

”They gave me like some pill and now my sense of smell has quadrupled!”

Sowon smiled and hugged Yuna from behind and shedding a tear.

”I’m glad you’re back, my love.”

”I’m glad to be back.”

Sowon kissed her cheek.

”Eat up. We have a lot of questions for you guys later.”

The other shifters nodded and continued to eat. SinB and Eunha silently cried on the couch. After a long wait they were all starting to sit down. But Yewon groaned her kneeled to the ground.

”Yewon! Baby are you okay? Too many pancakes?”

”No Eunha...it’s not the pancakes-ARGH!!”

Every movement Yewon made hurt her lower body. Eunha helped her get into a comfortable position and got up to get her water. She gave her the cup and she drank it slowly.

”What did they do to you?”

”They...it was so scary and painful! I was yelling your name over and over again to come and help me.”

”Yewon I’m here now. What did they do? Please tell us.”

”Th-the men...they brought another cat and h-he...they tested my fertilization...by using the cat to... me..”

”W-what? No! Oh no!!”

The girls all gasped and Eunha held her in her arms.

”It’s okay it’s okay...do you know if you’re pregnant?”

“N-no but...I don’t know how to check..”

”I can help you check later. There’s this thing called a pregnancy test that tells you if your pregnant or not.”

”Really? Ow~!”

Yewon crossed her legs again and groaned.

”It hurts!”

”Oh gosh...it might have teared..”

”It ripped? It can do that?”

”Yes. I’ll help you though. All of us will.”

Yewon nodded and very carefully sat on the couch with Eunha. SinB spoke up.

“Yerin, did they do anything to you?”

”They were going to today but besides that...no.”

“How about Yuna? What about you?”

”Just the pill...I doubt it does anything harmful though. They wouldn’t kill us off that soon.”

Sowon hugged Yuna closely and kissed her forehead. They spent the rest of the afternoon trying to make a plan to rescue the other shifters.

”How are we gonna do this though? It’s just the six of us!”

”Sowon...the shifters can help. I gave the keys to one of the dog shifters and told them to escape with as many shifters as possible...there’s not that many left so it makes it easier.”

”But Yerin...the guards a-and the scientists...what are we gonna do with them?”

”Lets sneak in tomorrow, unlock the cages and the shifters will help us fight them while we escape.”

The others nodded at Yerin’s plan. SinB hugged her and kissed her cheek.

”So smart wow.”

______________

”DANGIT!!”

”Sir please calm down-“

”How?! We only have 80 SHIFTERS LEFT!! WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!! We need to find them and we will experiment on them until they parish!!”

The employee stepped back a bit. He felt...conflicted. Almost scared. He didn’t really want to kill the shifters.

”Get your toughest teams outside to look for the shifters.”

”Yes sir...”

He walked out and sighed.

”I can’t let him kill them.”

______________

”SinB...”

SinB pressed Yerin down on the bed.

”SinB? Why are you doing this?”

”If...we somehow...get hurt tomorrow-“

”SinB don’t say that.”

Yerin caressed the side of her face gently.

”I really like you Yerin. So much.”

Yerin brought her closer and hugged her.

”I like you too. Is this why...you wanna mate with me?”

”Y-yes..”

SinB blushed and looked away. Yerin smiled and kissed her forehead.

”About time. I’ve wanted to do this for some time now.”

”Yerin!”

”What?”

SinB scoffed and brought her in closer to kiss her passionately. They kissed as hard as they could. Savoring the taste of each other’s lips. SinB went to Yerin’s neck and began to leave gentle kisses there as Yerin held onto the back of her head.

”SinB...ah~”

______________

“I’m...not pregnant?”

”Yep! One line says no and if it shows two lines then it’s a yes.”

”Oh...that’s weird...maybe it didn’t work out the first time. I was not ready at all for that.”

Yewon sat down on the closed toilet bowl and whimpered.

”Still hurts?”

”It’s like...sore now. Not the stinging pain I felt.”

”If you take pain medicine and get in a nice warm bath, it’ll help with the soreness.”

”Okay...so...do I take a bath now?”

”Sure! Let me get it ready and you’re responsible enough to get your own glass of water right?”

”Yes Eunha. I’m not like Yuna who trips over everything.”

Eunha giggled and went to go get the bath ready for Yewon.

______________

”What if I die tomorrow? What if the pill kills me? OH! THE PILL! THE P-“

Sowon shut Yuna up with a kiss and sighed.

”Calm down. Nobody is going to get killed. Not when I’m with you. I care for you so much and I’m not gonna let anything hurt you okay Yuna?”

”Okay..”

”Baby please calm down okay? Wanna go for a walk?”

”Sure!”

Sowon smiled and kissed her gently.

”I’ll get the things ready okay?”

Yuna nodded and got off the bed to shift.

”Nobody is going to die. Nobody is going to get hurt. I’m not gonna get hurt...Sowon’s with me. And I love Sowon.”