≪4≫

Help! My Pet’s a Human!

“Yewon...you’re crazy..oh my gosh..”

”I’m not a full human Eunha...it’s just instincts...I’m sorry..”

”No it’s okay! Don’t worry! I...really like...that side of you..”

Yewon giggled as she sat up on the bed and covered herself with the sheets. Eunha gave her shorts and a shirt. Eunha was still so when Yewon looked at her, she couldn’t help but keep staring.

”I didn’t know full humans had such beautiful bodies..”

Eunha blushed and giggled as she kissed Yewon’s forehead.

”Most are born with it, but you’re very beautiful too...man I never thought I would have with a cat shifter..”

”? What’s that?”

”It’s what we just had.”

”Oh you mean mating?”

”Yeah but just for fun, nobody getting pregnant or anything..”

”Oh...that’s cool..but I just made you my partner...are you okay with that?”

”Partner? Hmm...does that mean that...we’re like...connected in some way other than being friends now?”

”Well...a lot of cats have multiple partners whenever they get the chance to breed...they’re not very loyal in that sense. I never really felt a need to have a different partner every time...but..I don’t know what I’m saying.”

”Do you want me to be your only partner?”

”Y-Yeah...you’re the first actual partner I’ve ever had...other cats tried but I pushed them away...they’re annoying..”

Eunha giggled and patted her head.

”I’ll be your partner Kim Yewon.”

”Really?”

”Yep.”

Yewon giggled and kissed Eunha’s lips gently.

”Get dressed. I’m gonna get my clothes too.”

Yewon nodded and Eunha went to her closet to get her own clothes to wear. Once they were finished they walked out to the living room to find the girls sitting on the couch and talking. Yuna then jumped up and grabbed Yewon’s arm.

”What did I tell you about biting people?!”

”Huh?”

”Yuna get back here!”

”Yes Sowon~”

Yewon looked towards Eunha. Then she saw the multiple bite marks on her neck and collarbone. She gasped.

”Oh I’m sorry!! I didn’t mean to do that!!”

”It’s okay! Don’t worry.”

”I guess my fangs are still sharp in my human form too..”

Eunha giggled and sat on the couch with Yewon. Sowon and SinB looked at her intensely, so did Yerin and Yuna towards Yewon.

”So..Eunha...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THIS POOR CAT?!”

”I’m sorry Sowon..”

”It was my choice! I was...the one in heat..”

”I’m her partner.”

”WHAT?!”

Yerin and Yuna exclaimed. Sowon and SinB were confused.

”Partner? Does that mean-“

”You have a partner...and that partner is a human?! Yewon have you lost your mind?!”

“I-I’m sorry...I knew I wasn’t supposed to make connections with humans...it’s just that..”

”I wanted a partner too by the way.”

Eunha said and wrapped her arm around her shoulder. Yewon blushed.

”Eunha we know your desperation for finding a lover but...Yewon? What if she gets caught? What will you do then?”

”We won’t let them get caught. That is not a possibility SinB.”

SinB sighed and Sowon stood up and kneeled in front of Yewon.

”Is Eunha like..your...life long partner? Aren’t cats supposed to change every time though?”

”Um...I don’t really like the idea of multiple partners...Eunha is my first real partner and...I really want her to be my only one too..”

”Oh Yewonie~!”

Eunha hugged her tighter and kissed all over her face. Sowon chuckled.

”Well then, I guess that’s happening..SinB and Yerin, you better not be getting ideas.”

”WHAT?! NO!!”

The two exclaimed. Sowon smiled and sat next to Yuna who rested her head on her shoulder.

”They look good together.”

”They do don’t they Yuna?”

”Yeah..hey can we play outside?!”

Sowon chuckled and stood up to get Yuna’s leash and harness. Yuna shifted and ran towards Sowon excitedly.

”Okay if you do well outside I’ll make you pancakes for breakfast again tomorrow.”

Yuna barked and wagged her tail furiously.

”Pancakes again? Why not waffles?”

”Because it’s her favorite food SinB! Let’s go sweetie!”

Yuna barked as Sowon put on her purple harness and leash. Sowon got a frisbee and her phone. She opened the front door.

”I’ll be back in a bit!”

Sowon closed the door and walked Yuna to the park.

______________

Another day passed, SinB was cleaning Yerin’s cage that day. Yerin was currently on the couch eating sunflower seeds. Even though she’s a human, she loves her seeds. When Yerin has enough, she picked up the trash and walked towards SinB.

”SinB~”

”Yes Yerin?”

”Can I shirt into a bird for a bit? I’m bored and I wanna fly.”

”Sure. Just don’t poop everywhere.”

”I may not be fully human but at least I have common sense SinB!”

SinB chuckled and slowly Yerin shifted to a bird and flew onto SinB’s shoulder.

”I wonder how birds get so colorful...I’ll have to check that out on the internet.”

Yerin chirped and went to terrorize the other girls. She found Eunha and Yewon cuddling on the couch...again. She landed right on Eunha’s head.

”Hey Yerin! Why are you on top of my head?”

Yerin squawked and landed on Yewon’s shoulder.

”I think she’s saying we’re gross.”

Yerin bobbed her head up and down to nod. Yewon scoffed and Eunha petted her feathers.

”Go bother Yuna, she’s in Sowon’s room.”

Yerin flew off to Sowon’s room and flew on the lamp inside it. She saw Sowon tying her hair up in a ponytail and Yuna taking a nap. 

‘Boring’ she thought.

Yerin chirped out loud and Sowon flinched.

”Yerin~!”

Yerin chirped again and flew off towards SinB again. She landed on her shoulder.

”You make me seem like a pirate...but that’s cool so thank you.”

Yerin respondes by gently biting at her ear. SinB giggled and brought Yerin into her hands.

”You’re still the same as a person as you are as an animal..that’s cool..”

Yerin got an idea. She began shifting as SinB was holding her and SinB panicked.

”No no no! Yerin WAIT!!”

Yerin then shifted back to a human, her legs wrapped around her hips and her arms around SinB’s neck, dangerously close to her face.

”Y-Yerin..?”

”Yes SinB~?”

Yerin said as she rested her head on SinB’s shoulder. SinB sighed and bounced her body up to get her more comfortable as she went to the bed to sit down and get Yerin off of her.

”Okay get off.”

”But you’re comfortable.”

”Yerin please get off~!”

Yerin whined and held on tighter. Her breath hitting SinB’s neck. SinB blushed furiously.

”Yerin...please...get off of my lap...please?”

Yerin looked at SinB’s face and kissed her forehead as she finally got off and walked out of the room. SinB was left dumbfounded and laid back on the bed as she groaned.

”You are one special creation Yerin..”