Intro: Thieves

Undercover

 

(Park Cafe)


Jeongyeon,Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were girls that owned in a cafe the middle of a busy city, the cafe opened at 8am and closed at 6pm, nothing unusual. The cafe was a small building that served as a cafe on the first floor and the girls home on the second. The girls loved working at the cafe, the cafe wasn't too busy but wasn't too empty. Jeongyeon, 21 years old was the manager, and the other 3 girls were just regular workers, Chaeyoung, 18 years old was the waitress and Dahyun, 19 years old and Tzuyu, 18 years old were the chefs. Jeongyeon and Dahyun started the cafe first a year ago, then Tzuyu joined 3 months after followed by Chaeyoung 2 months after that. The 4 of them had basically become a family working together, since none of them had any, they only have each other. Though they loved working at the cafe, it wasn't whJeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were girls that owned in a cafe the middle of a busy city, the cafe opened at 8am and closed at 6pm, nothing unusual. The cafe was a small building that served as a cafe on the first floor and the girls home on the second. The girls loved working at the cafe, the cafe wasn't too busy but wasn't too empty. Jeongyeon, 21 years old was the manager, and the other 3 girls were just regular workers, Chaeyoung, 18 years old was the waitress and Dahyun, 19 years old and Tzuyu, 18 years old were the chefs. Jeongyeon and Dahyun started the cafe first a year ago, then Tzuyu joined 3 months after followed by Chaeyoung 2 months after that. The 4 of them had basically become a family working together, since none of them had any, they only have each other. Though they loved working at the cafe, it wasn't what their main job. The 4 girls were actually thieves for hire.
at their main job. The 4 girls were actually thieves for hire.

As thieves for hire, the girls were famous in the crime scene. They were known as the 'Phantom Thieves', the name coming from the fact that they were able to steal anything from anyone from anywhere, all without leaving a trace of who they were, only leaving damanged property and even more damaged people in their wake. As thieves, they were highly capable fighters, each of them being gun trained and being highly skilled in one weapon each. Jeogyeon was skilled in using a dagger, Dahyun a tactical sword, Chaeyoung used a bo staff, and Tzuyu just used her bare hands, being a great fighter with incredible strength. Their equipment and their missions and even the cafe were given to them by Jihyo, who found Jeongyeon on the streets and gave her the cafe to run and stay at, provided she became a theif, and Jeongyeon accepted.

Every evening when the cafe closes at 6pm, they would wait patiently for Jihyo to arrive to give them a letter, if Jihyo didn't arrive by then, it meant they had no missions. The girls were all lounging around, Chaeyoung was falling asleep, tired from the day's work, Dahyun was using her phone, Tzuyu was cleaning up and Jeongyeon was just sitting there waiting. The bell at the door ringed at the door opened, usually signaling a customer, but now signaled Jihyo's arrival.

"Here's your mission guys" Jihyo said, handing Jeongyeon an envelope, the details of their missions inside.

"Ooooo, sounds fun, thanks Ji" Jeongyeon smiled after reading the details

"No problem" Jihyo said, walking out

"Let's go guys" Jeongyeon signaled, walking upstairs while the 3 girls followed

The girls changed into their thieving uniform. Hoodies with specialised, bulletproof masks that changed their voice, gloves, military style cargo pants, and specialised sound absorbing boots. Each girl's uniform was a specialised and different colour. Jeongyeon's was black, Dahyun's was navy, Chaeyoung's was charcoal, and Tzuyu's was ash. They took their guns and their individual weaons before heading off to their given location. Before they left, they burned the envelope so no evidence of them being the thieves were left.

(Seoul Museum of Art)

At the soon to be crime scene, the Seoul Museum of Art, the girls entered through a vent that lead to the inside, they navigated the vent to the room where the item was, an ancient looking mask that was apparently worth millions kept in a glass. Tzuyu kicked down the vent and Chaeyoung laddered down the 3 other girls, Tzuyu supporting the weight of Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun.

"Guys, hurry up, ya'll are really heavy" Tzuyu whisper-shouted

"Hold up, give me a- AHHHHHHH" Chaeyoung screamed when she saw a spider on the glass

Tzuyu winced at the girl's scream and accidentally let go, causing all 4 of them to fall, tripping the alarm and alerting the police.

"!! God this always happens, you always get us into trouble Chaeng!!" Jeongyeon scolded

"I-I'm sorry" Chaeyoung stuttered, scared of oldest

"No time for apologies, let's move" Tzuyu said, breaking the glass and taking the mask, before running up to the roof of the building.

When they reached the roof, sirens of the police filled the air, the thieves knew they were too slow.

"GODDAMMIT CHAEYOUNG, THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Dahyun scolded, Chaeyoung just stayed silent, staring at her shoes like a guilty child

"Chill Dahyun, you know we can take them" Jeongyeon commanded

"FREEZE!! POLICE" The speaker of the police car said

4 cops soon came out of the car, all girls.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!" The cop with bunny looking teeth said

The thieves slowly raised their hands, 3 of them waiting for their leaders signal. Jeongyeon snapped her fingers and all of them grabbed their weapons and jumped off the building, landing right in front of the police and started attacking them. As soon as they jumped, the cops opened fire on them, all of the bullets missing the thieves and soon the cops were fighting the thieves.

Chaeyoung was fighting a cop with a mole on the bridge of her nose, her tame tag said 'Myoui', she took out her bo staff and started hitting the cops joints from a distance, causing the cop to collapse in pain, Chaeyoung then ran over and jumped on the cop, knocking her out. Tzuyu fought a cop with silver hair, a 'Minatozaki' on her name tag, she continually punched the cop until she got knocked out, a toal of 4 punches. Dahyun fought a cop with blonde hair, her name tag saying 'Hirai' and took out her tactical sword and sliced at the cop, purposefully not hitting her to avoid hurting her, the cop avoided all her swings and was eventually backed into the car, Dahyun took the chance and knocked the cop out with the hilt of her sword. Jeongyeon took on the bunny teeth cop, an 'Im' on her name tag. Jeongyeon started slashing the cop, again not trying to hit her, the cop managed to grab Jeongyeon's hand and bent it, causing Jeongyeon to drop her dagger.

"You're under arrest" The cop said, pulling the hood and mask of Jeongyeon off, exposing her short brown hair

"!!" Jeongyeon groaned out

Then, the 3 thieves took hold 'Im' and held her in place, Jeongyeon put her masks back on, picked the dagger up and hit the cop on the head, stunning her. The thieves made a run for it, getting out of the cops sight. The thieves met up with Jihyo and dropped the mask with her.

(Jihyo's house)

"We better get paid a lot for this one" Jeongyeon groaned, holding her wrist

"You will, the money will be transferred by tomorrow night, thanks." Jihyo said

"We almost got exposed" Jeongyeon said, raising her voice

"You didn't" Jihyo replied

"How'd you know"

"I just know"

(Park Cafe)

They soon arrived back at the cafe and by then it was already 5am, 3 hours before the cafe had to open. The thieves all showered and changed into their civilian. Once Jeongyeon was out, she wanted to scold Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung was already asleep, she let it go and decided to scold her tomorrow and went to sleep.

At 7.30am, the 4 girls woke up and got ready to open the cafe. Jeongyeon was couting the money at the register, Dahyun and Tzuyu were in the kitchen getting all the equipment ready, and Chaeyoung was cleaning the tables. At 8am sharp they heard the bell ring, indicating their first customers.

"Hi!! Welcome to Park... Cafe" Chaeyoung turned around and greeted

Chaeyoung's eyes widened in shock and fear at the customers standing in front of her. At the entrance stood the 4 cops, Myoui, Minatozaki, Hirai, and Im.