Closer

Undercover

(Police HQ)


"She's still like that?" Nayeon asked as she walked into her office where her teammates are

"Yeah I guess she's really pissed about it" Momo said.

"Mina chan~" Sana said cutely, trying to calm Mina down.

They watched as Mina stopped pacing back and forth. They were in shock at how dark her eyes were, it was terrifying, it was as if she was going to murder the whole station.

 "What" she said coldly.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked slightly concerned.

"DOES IT LO- you know what never mind. I'm going to get coffee" She stomped out, leaving her 3 members dumbfounded 


(Park Cafe)

Today, buisness at cafe was slow, the cafe was pretty empty due to the thieves and cops fight being around there last night. The cafe only had about 3 people in it who came in, quickly ate and got out as soon as possible. The 4 cafe owners were sitting upstairs in their living room, talking about what had happened last night.

"I was almost caught by Mina unnie" Chaeyoung said.

"We were all almost caught Chae" Dahyun said, letting out a yawn.

"But she looked really pissed when she saw me" Chaeyoung said pouting.

"Where did she see you" Tzuyu asked trying to see if their cover was blown.

"At the orphanage, I ran there and changed out, but she didn't find out " Chaeyoung whispered.

~DING DING~ The door bell rang, signaling that someone was there.

"COMING!!" Chaeyoung yelled as she ran down the stairs.

She was in such a hurry she didn't even notice who the costumer was.

"Hi welcome to the Pa- oh hi Mina unnie" Chaeyoung said feeling a smile spread across her face.

"Hi" Mina said coldly Chaeyoung was shocked at how cold Mina sounded.

'Did I do this?' Chaeyoung thought.

Being the nice person she was, Chaeyoung ran over to Mina to try and comfort the girl.

"Hey, what's wrong" Chaeyoung said in a calm voice.

"None of your business" Mina said still pissed about the situation.

"Wanna talk about it" chaeyoung said not bothered by how Mina just spoke to her.

Mina nodded and let out a frustrated sigh. They sat at the table and Mina started talking to chaeyoung about the mission, making Chaeyoung tense up.

"It's just that damn theif" Mina mumbled but chaeyoung heard it.

"T-the theif" chaeyoung said mentally scolding herself for stuttering.

"Yeah. It just that I try s-"

"Hey if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. I mean we don't really know each other that well so I understand" chaeyoung said cutting Mina off.

"It's okay, I want to tell you" Mina said.

~flashback~

Japan

Mina's mom died when she was 5. Her mother died after pushing Mina out of the way of an oncoming car. Soon after, her father started drinking heavily and started abusing her. Due to her father's constant intoxication, he lost his job and got into a life of crime. Commiting petty thefts and and eventually taking part in lagre scale thieving operations. This went on for another 5 years and he was eventually caught when Mina was 10.

"YOURE THE ING REASON YOUR MOM DIED!!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Mina's dad shouted as he was forced into the police car

Mina just stood there, no words coming out from  as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Why did you have to be born. I hate you, you're the reason I'm going to jail."  Mina's dad said as the door closed on him

That day, Mina realised her absolute disdain for thieves, thinking all thieves were only caused suffering. Of course there were worse crimes and people out there, but the impact that her father left her had made her hate thieves the most, it was personal. She decided that day she would become a cop, so that she could help rid the world of thieves and criminals in general.

~ flashback end~

"That's why I wanted to become a police officer" Mina said.

When she looked up she saw Chaeyoung crying.

"I'm so sorry that had to happened to you" Chaeyoung said.

The 2 then realised throughout Mina's story that they had slowly gotten closer. The 2 realised how close they were and backed off, the both of them blushing with Chaeyoung hiding her face with her pigtails, which Mina found absolutely adorable.

"So... Um wh-what would you like?" Chaeyoung said nervously,

"Oh... uhm, just... give me a hot chocolate" Mina said, reaching into her wallet

"Oh... n-no need, it's o-on the house" Chaeyoung said as she got up to make her drink.

"There's no need for that" Mina tried to protest

"It's just this once unnie" Chaeyoung smiled

After about 5 minutes Chaeyoung finally came back with her drink.

"Here you go" she said.

"Thanks" Mina said as she started to walk out. 

Before she walked out the door, Mina turned around and called Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung" Mina said with onfidence

"Y-yes unnie?" Chaeyoung shyly stuttered

"Would you... like to hang out with me sometime? Maybe this Saturday?" Mina asked

"Uhm-wai-I uh.... Sure" Chaeyoung panicked out, making Mina giggle

"Good, I'll pick you up here this Saturday, 7pm" Mina said as she walked out

As soon as the door closed, Chaeyoung started squealing and shouting, bouncing around like a giddly child, she finally got to go out with the pretty cop she's been thinking about.

"CHAEYOUNG SHUT UP!!" Jeongyeon shouted from upstairs

"Sorry" She shouted back before smiling to herself

a/n first of michaeng

im horrible at fluff, but I still tried so I hope you like this chapter

A/N2: Sup, this colour means it's me co-author ggcy02, call me pingu if you like. Anyway.... hope you guys are liking this story so far, leave comments, leave suggestions if you'd like as well. Happy reading,

 (Gosh Chaeng's such a panicked gay)