II. Co-Worker

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's
- After my class I went to Jisoo and Rosé's class and waited for them. They're my best friends. Every Friday we hangout at Ms. Irene's café. We're on the same year level tho we're not classmates.

After a couple of minute they are out and we hurriedly went to the café cause Rosé works there. She don't actually have to work, but she said it makes her happy so we're letting her.

We sat at our usual seat. Rosé's in her uniform and is a little busy. 

We're having our usual frappé and cake when I saw Lisa, she's in a uniform same with Rosé. I knew she works here but I've never seen her working here. We go here every Friday and Rosé told me that Friday is her rest day.

"Rosé, did Lisa changed her rest day?" I asked Rosé when she sat beside me. She's taking her break.

"No, Ms. Irene said Lisa thought its Thursday. That girl's really funny, It took her six months to recognize me haha"

"Yeah, but I think she's tired. Look at her, i think any moment she might collapse" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, she's been overworking lately." Rosé looks worried.

I looked at Lisa. She really looks tired, but she still looks beautiful tho. Yeah, Lisa's my girl crush.

"Hey guys, I'll be back." Rosé got up and went back to work.

I kept on watching Lisa, I want to approach her but she's kinda busy.

Rosé approached her and said something, they had a little chit-chat before she smiled and got some water before sitting at the vacant seat. She looks exhausted. I stand up to go to her but Ms. Irene approached her so I went back to my seat.

I saw her smile and went to the comfort room. I really want to talk

Please log in to read the full chapter