XIV She...

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's
- It's Friday again and I arrived at school earlier than the usual. I parked my car and immediately went to the front gate to wait for Lisa. I know she's not here yet cause she arrives 15 minutes before class. It's just 7:05 in the morning and our class starts at 7:30. The school guard greeted me good morning and I just smiled at him.

After a while I saw Lisa entering the gate. She seems pre-occupied and she's looking down again. When will she walk with her heads up?

"Hey Lisa! Over hear!" She's a little bit startled with my sudden call but she searched for my voice and found me. She made her way to me and smiled a little. I noticed her eyes is a little bit swollen. It's not obvious but I can still see it.

"What happened? Why did you cry?" I asked her.

"Good morning." She said and smiled. She's obviously avoiding my question so I didn't ask again. Maybe she'll tell me later. I noticed some students are looking at us so I held her hand and dragged her to our classroom. Her eyes widened with my sudden movement but she did not take her hand away. She just let me drag her.

We still haven't talked about what we are to each other but one thing's for sure, I know she likes me too. I've been a little extra clingy to her this past few days but she's not even complaining. I told her I'll court her too, she didn't answered me directly but she smiled so I guess its a yes.

We reached our classroom and our classmates looked at us, or our hands. Some with their questioning look, some confused, and the others are giving us teasing look. I just rolled my eyes and went straight to our sit. Lisa is silent as usual but I really think something's not right.

Our classes went on as usual but Lisa is not even listening. She's been called by our teacher twice but she's just looking at the window beside her. It's weird since she never did it before. It's just either she's sleeping or she's listening. I poked her shoulder and she looked at me.

"What?" She asked, oblivious on what is going on around her.

"Mr. Park is calling you." I told her and she immediately looked at our teacher. Mr. Park is our finance teacher and he's obviously holding his temper, trying to calm his self.

"What is it sir?" She asked Mr. Park not even minding if what she did might blow him up.

"Can you answer the problem on the board Ms. Manoban? You seem not interested with my subject so I guess you already have knowledge with it, yes?" Mr. Park said with gritted teeth. He's already pissed.

Lisa just gave him her bored face and looked at the board. She stood up with a smirk in her face. It's really creepy cause she never do this things. But she looks hot tho.

The problem Mr. Park is talking about is a financial statement of a company for a specific year. It's already complete actually so I don't really know what the problem is. Mr. Park was about to discuss it when he saw Lisa so yeah we ended up here.

Lisa went straight to the board and did her thing. The company's whole year transactions are on the slide next to the board (there's a ppt presentation next to the board) and Lisa's looking at it one by one and replacing numbers on the financial statement on the board. I kept on reading it too and finally realizing what the problem is and what she is doing. There's a little mistake on the Credit and Debit of the Assets, it seems like it's not a problem cause the financial statement is still balanced but it really is wrong. I'm amazed that she saw it with just one look.

Lisa finished answering and went back to her sit. She didn't even give Mr. Park a glance.

"Very well Ms. Manoban. Next time you want to space out don't do it in my class." Mr. Park said and continued discussing.

"Woah Lisa! You're really unbelievably smart! Heck that smirk earlier look

Please log in to read the full chapter