XIII. Everything has changed

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa's
- I woke up and checked the time, it's past 6pm so I got up and went outside. I'm currently in my unit cause I decided to take a nap earlier, I over slept again. I fixed myself and went to Rosé's unit. The door is locked so I pushed the button two times before Jisoo opened it. I entered and saw her setting up the karaoke, I went to help her. I asked her where's the other two and she said they're in the kitchen preparing foods. Jisoo told me we will have a little celebration because she and Rosé are now officially girlfriends. I never thought they're gay.

"Lisa can you finish setting this up? I'll just do something for a twist later." I nodded and she went to the side and got some paper and pen. I finished setting up and sat at the sofa. We're just waiting for the foods.

"Oh Lisa, you're already here." Jennie showed up with a bowl of barbecue and Rosé's with her holding a bowl of chips.

"Yeah, I just woke up." I got up and helped them carry those. Jisoo is still in the corner writing something on the pieces of paper she cut out earlier.

"Hmm I'll just get the juice." Jennie said.

"I'll get it. Stay here." I said and went to the kitchen. The juice and the glasses are already prepared in a tray so I just carried it and went to them. When I arrived, Jisoo is already with them and she's holding a bowl with papers on it. I sat next to Jennie.

"Okay so I have a game. We will pick a paper in this bowl and every paper has something written on it and you have to do it. Don't worry it's all about singing." Jisoo said and laughed. Should I trust this girl? Maybe not.

"Okay I'm in. Let's start with you, Jisoo, then." Jennie said and smirked at Jisoo. Jisoo just glared at her while picking up a paper in the bowl. I was surprised that she did not counter.

"Okay, what does it says?" Asked Rosé since Jisoo is covering the paper.

"Ahh...it says "sing a Disney song and dedicate it to someone"" she said and Jennie cracked up. Rosé laughed too. I don't really know why tho. Rosé looked at me and saw my confused face so she stopped laughing and told me Jisoo doesn't like singing Disney songs. Jennie is still laughing hard. Jisoo just ignored them and started searching for a Disney song.

"You've tasted your own medicine so early Jisoo." Jennie said and laughed again.

"Shot up Jendukie, I'll sing now." Jisoo glared at her before entering her song number.

"Okay so of course I'll dedicate this to pasta. Listen well babe." She said and winked at Rosé. Rosé blushed and Jennie acted like she's throwing up so Rosé laughed and throw a pillow at her. Jennie just laughed and I laughed with them. I'm seriously starting to envy their friendship. The song started and Jisoo started singing.

"I love you too much
To leave without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
Cause I love you too much"

"Yah! Jisoo I'm cringing!" Jennie commented and laughed. She's really enjoying this. I chuckled and looked at Rosé and she's seriously listening well while smiling ear to ear. Oh god, she's whipped.

"I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know it's right
I know I belong when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's our
Cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my home I will fight"

Jisoo's voice is great. She's singing the song cutely. Jennie stopped laughing cause she's munching the chips.

"I love...you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goal
There's love above love and it's mine cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and its ours..."

She went to Rosé and sang the last part in front of her.

"If you love, as much" Rosé stood up and wrapped her hands around Jisoo's neck and kissed her. I smiled at them and saw Jennie choked so I immediately gave her juice. I laughed at her.

"I love you too much too." Rosé said after breaking their kiss and I saw Jisoo blushed.

"Okay that's it. The show is over, we're going to sleep. Bye!" Jennie said and stood up but Jisoo stopped her.

"You are not going anywhere Jendukie. It's your turn." Jisoo smirked and handed her the bowl. She sat back and picked a paper then read it out loud.

"Sing a slow song for someone but that someone will dance to it in front of you." She read it and glared at Jisoo but Jisoo just smirked at her.

"Will you dance to this Lisa?" She said and showed me the song. I am not even surprise that she'll pick me. Jisoo won't let go of Rosé anyway. I just nodded at her. I know the song and I sometimes dance to it so it wouldn't be a problem.

She entered the number and the song started playing. She's just sitting at the sofa so I can have enough space to dance. So I am facing them but just enough for her to see the lyrics. I am a little bit nervous since they are all looking at me.

"You with the sad eyes
Don't be discourage
Oh I realized
It's hard to take courage
In the world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small."

I'm dancing while looking at her. She's just looking at me too. She's not even looking at the lyrics. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember

Please log in to read the full chapter