XII. Back at it

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa's
- "Lisa here's your card key." I swiped my card to activate my door lock then typed in my passcode. The door opened so we went inside.

"Can you wait for me here? I'll just take a quick shower." I asked Jennie. She nodded and sat at the sofa.

"Can I watch tv?"

"Yeah sure. I have cd's there if you want." I said and went to my bedroom. These unit has two CR's, the other one is in my room.

I'm still thinking about what my uncle had told them. I'm sure its about my health, he's my personal doctor after all. Is it about my asthma? They told me I had one but it rarely attacks. I can even count how many times I suffered from it but its not that serious, I haven't had one since I went here to study. I'll just went out of breath then it'll be hard for me to catch up but its back to normal after I rest.

But the way Rosé reacts means I don't know about it yet, so basically it's not about my asthma. And the medicines too, now I remembered its the same medicine that uncle gives me every time I'm having asthma. And the fact that uncle is here too. Is he monitoring me all this time? what is happening? I'll search up about that medicine later. I wanted to talk to my uncle too. My parents probably knows what happened to me. They'll surely ask me to comeback and live in this unit again, or worst they'll force me to go back to Japan. I don't want that.

I took a quick shower cause I don't want Jennie to wait for too long, I still have to talk to her. I changed into my denim shorts and black shirt. I know it'll probably be awkward later so I wanna feel comfy with my outfit at least.

I went outside and saw her laughing at the tv screen. I can't see what she's watching cause I'm facing side ways. I went to her and my eyes suddenly went wide when I realized what she's watching. I hurriedly searched for the remote control and I saw her smirking at me. I looked at her and she raised her right hand.

"Looking for this?" A playful smile is plastered on her face.

"Jennie give it to me. Why are you even watching this? Where did you find it?" I said. I'm pretty sure my whole face is red out of embarrassment.

"You told me you have cd's so I went and search for interesting movies and I saw that tape. It's plain but I find it interesting so I watched it. I never thought you were so hyped up when you were a kid Lisa." She said and started laughing. Gosh it's so embarrassing. She's watching my mom's recording of me when I was a kid. It's full of, me, either performing, or doing weird stuffs. I don't even know why mom insisted that I should bring it with me here. She even burned a cd for it.

"Yah stop it already! Give me the remote!" I went to her to get the remote but she's quick, she went to the other side and stuck her tongue out. I'm glad that she's back to normal but god why now?

"On one condition." She said and gave me her playful smile again.

"You'll give me the tape." She said then smirked.

"What? No way!" I almost shouted.

"A copy then?" Argh! She's really insisting. And why does this tv doesn't have any alternate way to switch it off. It doesn't have any plug!

I know I can't win with her so I sighed.

"Okay, I'll give you a copy. Just give me the remote." The video is still playing. N

Please log in to read the full chapter