X. Awkward

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's
- I woke up when someone groaned beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa hugging me. I remembered what happened last night and felt my cheeks heating up.

After I confessed to her she didn't say anything. I was hurt cause she looked down and played with her fingers. I stared at her for a couple of minutes then I decided to just go out and sleep with Jisoo and Rosé. I was about to go but she stopped me. She dragged me so I ended up sitting beside her again. 

"I'm sorry." I said then looked down. I don't want to say sorry for what happened but she's making me feel like I have to.

"No, no. I'm sorry. Its just that I don't know what to say to you." She held my face to look at her but I felt my tears falling down my cheeks.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Gosh I'm a mess. What have I done!" She wiped my tears and hugged me. My tears kept on falling.

"Shhh...I'm really really sorry. Its just that I am not 

 sure if I like you too. Will you give me time to think about it?" She said while still hugging me. I quickly nodded my head and hugged her back.

Well its enough for me that she'll think about what she feels for me. It means she feels something for me that's why she'll think about it.

"Let's sleep." She said after breaking our hug.

"Hmm...I'll go then." I said and motioned to get up. I'll sleep outside.

"No...ahh...sleep with me. Besides the bed's too wide, we can share." She fixed herself and laid on the other side of the bed. I laid on the other side. The bed is too wide so we have enough distance between us.

"Good mornight Jennie." I turned to face her and she's smiling while her eyes are closed.

"Hmm good mornight Lisa." I said and closed my eyes too.

I don't know why we end up hugging each other.

I slowly removed her hands around me and  kissed her forehead before I went outside.

I smelled something delicious so I went to the kitchen and saw Jisoo and Rosé cooking breakfast.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"Is Lisa okay now? Did she woke up last night?" Jisoo asked without answering my question.

"Ahh yeah, she woke up but I don't know what time cause I did not checked my phone. So what are you cooking?" I asked again.

"Hmm we made omelette. We prepared some toasted bread too. And of course some fruits for--oh! Good morning Lisa! Are you feeling better now?" I looked at where Rosé is looking and saw Lisa entering the kitchen. Her hair is still a mess so I guess she went here the moment she woke up.

"Yeah...Thank you for

Please log in to read the full chapter