Chapter 3

Jiminbelina (hiatus)

Sweeping around the house humming to himself jimin was excited to tell his father about his news , closing his eyes he could still see the gummy smile of his prince “oh yoongi” he sighed happily.

 

Quick rasps on the door brought the pink haired boy out of his thoughts “papa?” He quietly asked as he took small steps to the door hearing nothing , the knocks happening again but much louder and faster this time “Yoongi?” He asked this time peeking through the crack slightly seeing and in familiar dark haired figure “ah sorry my father isn’t back yet” he spoke up.

 

The person finally looking up him smirking “good” he replied before moving out of the way as two sets bodies bombarded the door grabbing the smaller covering his mouth with their hand forcing a ball of fabric in it, hero lept into action to save his best friend jumping to bite one of the assailants arms when he was tugged back by his collar. 

 

The poor dog was dragged by his collar and tied to a pillar the help hold the structure of the house , all hero could do was bark. Jimin’sworld went dark as he passed out as he was carried out quickly.

 

~~~~~

 

Jin’s cheery mood dropped the second he noticed his door was wide open and hero’s tiring barks could be heard , running inside all he saw was devastation. Quickly untying his old friend he hugged him “did someone take him away hero” he asked, tears streaming down his face as he looked at the defeat one.

 

~~~ 

 

Yoongi ran as fast as he could, the cold bitter sting of winter made it harder for him to use his wings but he just had to see him again even with his fathers words in his ear “winter is here my son we should be conserving our energy for spring now so be careful and come back before sunset”. 

 

As got closer he started calling out for the other “JIMIN ! JIMIN MY LOVE!”   Practaly jumping on the top step at the door about to knock before it was opened revealing a taller figure with blond hair  , his eyes would be big and round if it wasn’t for the fact that they were puffy and red . Pulling his hand down Yoongi looked about “who are?” The stranger asked sniffling slightly , hero wriggling his way past whining as if trying to tell the mint haired boy something bring him to the ground “hero what happened here where’s jimin?” He asked.

 

Jin came fully it if the door “how do you know my son do you know who took him” he asked frantic , Yoongi stood up up quickly dusting himself off “he’s gone? “ he shook his head “I am prince min yoongi and i would like to marry him but first I will find him and bring him home ” he added shocking the other who just sighed “I promise”.

 

———-