Chapter 2

Jiminbelina (hiatus)

Many years had passed Jin never saw the strange oranged haired witch again and raised Jimin with the love that the smaller had filled in his heart.

 

Jimin was the apple of his fathers eye and every morning he would work on the small farm while Jin took his wares to sell at the market. Sitting on the porch he took hero gently patting his face “I wish I could with him sometimes” he sighed.

 

At the same time a young man with mint green hair  was running as fast as he could smiling brightly as the people calling out after him became a distant muffle , looking back over his shoulder he collided with something hard. “Ouch hey watch whe...re sorry” he started brushing himself off before looking at the small tuft of pink hair looking back him “I’m sorry I was wondering what the noise was” Jimin answered slowly standing up taking the strangers helping hand before locking eyes stunned at the others looks “YOONGI! MIN YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU!” Voices could be heard getting closer .

 

The mint haired other grabbing Jimin by the shoulder “please could you hide me just for a little while” he pleaded looking about nervously “I just need a bit of peace and quiet from them” he added , Jimin looking around to the barn “a pretty please for a pretty person?” He asked now holding the blushing boy’s hands “ok follow me” Jimin finally answered pulling him quickly inside. 

 

Yoongi peaking through some slats as hero started barking when two people well dressed came into the yard followed by two others still well dressed but more uniformly , Jimin started to head outside panicked by hero shouting , pulled back quickly “shhh they won’t hurt him I promise.” Yoongi whispered  his hand covering the slightly shorter boy’s mouth ,eyes focoused on the group of people outside .

 

Relaxing Yoongi let go of the other satisfied when they left , “finally” he spoke to himself , looking at the pink haired other state wide eyed at him he couldn’t help but stare back ,stepping back clearing his throat and looked in no direction in particular when hero let out a small “bourf” sitting down beside their feet.

 

“I uh thank you um...?” The green haired boy asked “Jimin” the smaller answered the pink blush matching his hair as he stared at his hands “thank you Jimin” Yoongi added smiling, “I meant it”  he started agin after a short silence between them Jimin looking up confused “you are quite pretty” he clarified taking note the other smiles shaking his head slightly and how he pulls his hands closer to his face as if it will help him hide.

 

One of Yoongi’s pale hands reach up as he takes a step closer , Jimin feeling his heart bang against his chest when the soft fingers brushed against his cheek “why do I so badly want to kiss you?” Yoongi asked him. Jimin slowly looking up “why do I want you to?” He answered , their bodies getting closer and closer as jimin’s eyes fluttered shut. 

 

“PRINCE MIN YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU!” 

 

The familiar voice from before echoed ,Jimin gasped pulling away “prince?” He asked watching the others shoulder droop “yes ok yes I’m a prince and that is my father shouting on me and I have to go ... but if I come back will you still be here?” The mint haired boy explained grabbing the others hands again ,Jimin just nodded “good because when I do I will ask you to marry me” he stated kissing the others hands before running back the way he had came from.

 

For a moment Jimin thought he had seen the glittering outline of wings trail behind the other, blinking he just smiled to himself “marry me  hero did you hear that he wants to marry me” he giggled twirling about going back inside the house “don’t tell papa ok hero”.

 

Not that far away in the opposite direction stood a grey haired boy staring at the small house with fire his eyes “father I must marry jimin first” an older man looking away from his hand mirror “hmmm you better hope he will fit in with the rest of us and bring money to this family ... but leave it to papa my sweet Taehyung” he spoke smirking looking back into the mirror once again.