Chapter 1

Jiminbelina (hiatus)

Jin sighed staring out of his window over looking his quaint little farm , he enjoyed his life looking after his animals but there was something missing. 

 

His fingers gently stoked the fur of his dog hero stopped as he heard a knock on his door , startled that anyone would be at his door at this time of night he cautiously made his way over to it with hero by his side “hel... hello” he asked cracking the door open slightly falling backwards as a gust of wind swept into the house. 

 

Gasping for his breath he stood up looking around grabbing hero by the collar to stop him barking , sitting at the window calmly smiling back at him was an ethereal looking man “good evening Jin” he spoke his orange hair billowing from the cool night breeze “my name is Hoseok I have a gift for you”.

 

Taking steps forward “a gift? I don’t know you how did you? A gift?” He asked looking about “I’m a white witch  and for a while I have been watching you tenderly care for this land” Hoseok answered holding out his hand from beneath his robes revealing a bulb in his hand “I believe if you care for this bulb the way your heart tells you to, your missing puzzle piece will be found.” He explained letting the brunette take it with both hands.

 

“I don’t understand” Jin asked confused examining the bulb before looking up gasping , turning  round and round Hoseok nowhere to be seen. Looking back down he stared at the bulb again before looking for a large plant pot. 

 

Days became weeks , weeks became months as Jin watered ,talked and cared for the bulb that had now sprouted into an unbloomed flower he even started to tell it stories as he moved it into larger planter box “oh little plant” he started giggling to himself “ok you’re not so little now ,maybe that witch was right you certainly filled a place in my heart” he added giving the little peek of pink petals , yawning he rested his head against the window letting his heavy eyes close. 

 

Hero’s barking shook Jin from his sleep “what what what...what?” He spoke to himself as a bright glowing light came from the flower bud ,sitting on the edge of his seat tears in his eyes he watched as the petals fell open one by one brows furrowing when the glow held in the air. 

 

A tuft of pink hair ,smooth milky skin , rosy pink lips and deep brown eyes “a baby” he whispered in shock “A BABY!” He gasped lunging forward catching the small infant in his arms “oh he was right” he sniffled happily placing a soft kiss on the forehead “I think I’ll call you Jimin” he added wrapping the bundle in warm blankets.