Chapter 4

Jiminbelina (hiatus)

Look ok I know I take my time ok sorry *pout intensifies * I also don’t want my reader to think that I dislike the people ii use in the five when they are a “baddie” I do like them they just seemed to fit the role I need them for if that makes any sense at all lmao hahah HAHAHAHA *nervous laughter*

 

 

 

Jimin yawned as he stretched wiping his eyes before taking in that he was not in his own home but rather in a dark small cramped room ,sitting on top of  soft blanket of pillows .

 He wasn’t tied down or hurt but the pink haired boy sat there frozen staring at the door “where am I?” He asked himself wanting to curl up again closing his eyes and open them once again to find out it was just a bad dream ,but as the door creaked open that painful light hurting his eyes told him  that he was definitely not dreaming. 

 

“Ah you’re awake my lovely little Jimin”  the person that he recognised from his door step, the smaller backing up quickly ,back hitting the wall way sooner that he would of liked . “Hey sweetheart it’s ok I won’t hurt you come on let’s go eat” the older had spoke holding out a hand attached to a wrist full of bangles and bracelets fingers adorned with beautiful gem rings “my name is Heechul and with my sons we form a wonderful troupe” he added smiling gently.

 

Shaking slightly from the breeze the open door let in he stared at the other “mmb...but you stole me from house” he  stuttered “only because I think you have potential my dear and that my son wants to marry you” Heechul bluntly answered to with him in perked up grabbing the hand “Son! Yoongi’s here?” He asked leaning forward.

 

Taking advantage of the smallest position and shock he pulled him out into the open “no silly my son who is that he sound horrible let me introduce you to my family” he chucked wrapping an arm round the shorter shoulders keeping him close turning him round.

 

“My oldest son Baekhyun” he spoke to the dark haired male directly in front of them bowing elegantly ,Jimin holding up his hand as far as he could surprised that the person that looked quite delicate was this strong as he was pivoted slightly to his right greeted by a contrast of bright white hair glaring back at him from behind his book“my second child Daehyun ... stop glaring you’ll scare him” Heechul leaned over whispering to the middle child who shrugged turning back to book seemingly disinterested. 

 

Guiding the poor boy Heechul huffed “where is he” as they  walked ,Jimin only now taking in their surroundings “are are we moving wait is this a boat!?” He gasped trying to break free, with a little struggle heechul lost his grip on the pink haired boy who started to fall backwards.

 

Bumping into something firm two hands helped him straighten up “Jimin ah are you ok?” The deep voice from behind him asked , squeaking moving away Jimin turned to look at the other in shock dark grey hair and unreadable eyes but a boxy smile looking back at him expectantly  “ah finally you show up this Jimin is my third son Taehyung your future husband” he spoke up smirking crossing his arms “what no I’ve got to get back I’m supposed to be marrying Yoongi “. 

 

Taehyung eyes darkened and his smile gone “he is not good for you he would never love like I can” he spoke taking a step towards the shorter “but I” Jimin tried to protest but was cut off once again by Heechul “did you know my sons love singing? That’s how we found you Taehyung heard your beautiful voice” he gushed trying to get the boy up onto a platform.

 

Blushing Jimin tried to resist being dragged but when the grey haired other placed his hand on his hips he couldn’t help with jump away opting to hide behind Heechul “this is our stage little one isn’t it magnificent?” The oldest asked raising his bejewelled  arms in the air not waiting for an answer as the three brothers joined them “how about we hear what Taehyung was so enthralled by hmm?” He added turning back round crossing his arms with a finger on his chin. 

 

“I well heechul I i” jimin started “call me mama” the dark haired man interrupted putting the younger on the spot shying away. A deep and mysterious voice filled the air ,looking up he saw his so called future husband moving elegantly  around the stage as the soft melody escaped his lips , looking briefly to heechul he saw the excitement in the parents eyes before looking back to the other now joined by his brothers playing off the sound with their harmonies.

 

He had to admit that if he had met taehyung first he could of maybe married him but his heart screamed at him ,the man was beautiful but he wasn’t Yoongi, he looked around him slightly they were close to the river bank where passerby’s had started to gather from the song and dance heechul gather himself close to the edge collect the money their audience started to throw. Taking a few steps to the back of the boat the pink haired boy made it to edge of the boat “I can make it” he thought as he looked at the gap between the boat and the shore getting ready to jump.  

 

“Where do you think you are going?” Heechul had hissed at him grabbing his arm ,panicking Jimin shook his head “no nowhere” he gasped as his body was tugged “you were gonna run away from us” the man had angrily spat “you will sing and dance” he added pulling the boy to join his sons “ no no I won’t” Jimin mumbled pulling in the opposite direction. 

 

Heechul glared at the younger before letting go of the boys wrist watching him stumble back wards over the edge “JIMIN!” He had screeched while casually walking over to the side leaning over it lazily arm outstretched as the pink hair boy plunged into the water , Taehyung had ran as fast as he could eyes wide as the love of. His life was carried off by the current “I’m sorry Taehyung he slipped” Heechul convincingly decided his son.