Chapter 2: weirdo

Dumb Angel | Hyukbin

".... So you actually run away from the orphan house? " Sanghyuk look at Hongbin who is sitting at the coach in front of him. 

Hongbin nodded, trying to look as sad as he can, hoping his sad face can melt Sanghyuk to allow him to leave together with him.

"But what's with the guardian angel joke? " Hongbin's face changed. He just remembered he accidentally said he is an angel to Sanghyuk!  But luckily the latter just take it as a joke. Or else, he might get punished when he finished his tasks later.

Hongbin then laughed awkwardly. "My friends at orphanage home always say I'm the guardian angel because I look like one. Don't you think so? " He blinked his eyes, trying to look innocent as possible in front of Sanghyuk.

Sanghyuk swear he wants to throw the couch pillow at the weird guy's face if only he is not cute. Luckily he is too kind despite having a worse record in the school. So he did not do that even though he wants it.

"So you want to live here? " Sanghyuk asked. Usually he does not welcome the guest in his house that much. He always chase his friends when they come to his house. But he does not know why he allow the weird guy to enter his house. He just does not know why. Maybe he ate the wrong thing yesterday.

"Yes please.. I don't have other place to stay" Hongbin look at Sanghyuk with puppy eyes. Oh how can Sanghyuk say 'no' to those eyes? No he can't.

"Okay. But first tell me about your name and age" Hongbin frowned. But still answer Sanghyuk question.

"My name is Hongbin. And my age is.. 17" Luckily Sungjong has prepared some documents that he  might need when he becomes a human. Including his identity card.

"Oh. You're the same age as me! My name is Sanghyuk" 'Yeah. I know' Hongbin internally said. He knows almost everything about Sanghyuk. Yeah. Almost. He just doesn't know Sanghyuk's phone number and clothes size.

Sanghyuk then look at Hongbin's clothes. The white cloak is disturbing his eyes really. He wonder what this guy think when he wear this clothes. Doesn't he has other clothes?

"Okay so.. You really think you are an angel until you wear that kind of clothes huh? " Sanghyuk asked. Hongbin just shrugged, playing along with the 'angel joke'

"Maybe... I just need a halo and wings" Hongbin grinned. While Sanghyuk sighed.

What should he do with this guy? There is no way he will kick the guy out. It is too hot out there. Even he always disobey his teacher, he still has heart okay?

But maybe.. Having this guy with him will not be that bad right? At least.. I have friend with me at home..

"Okay.. You can live with me" Sanghyuk sighed, not confident with his decision. Meanwhile Hongbin look at him with excitement.

"Really?! Oh thank you the Head Of Human! I will be the best housemate for you! " Sanghyuk frowned. The head of human? What the..

This person is weird.. But he is cute.

He has what Sanghyuk wants.

Be happy.

Even they just meet for a few hours, he can see how happy Hongbin is with his life. He keeps smiling and laughing. Even though the fact that he has no parents anymore, he still can smile brightly. He wants to become like Hongbin. But the fact that his life is horrible prevent him to do so. He even can't remember when is the last time he being happy.

"Okay but first.. Let's change your clothes. Don't you feel hot wearing this thick cloak during summer? You are sweating " Sanghyuk said when noticed beads of sweat on Hongbin's forehead. Hongbin blinked his eyes and wipes his sweat. Ahh.. So this is sweats.. Is this things formed when I was hot?

"I guess I'm hot. Where are the clothes? " Hongbin asked as he look around the house. Even the interior reminds him of Hakyeon castle since the house is too big. He missed his world already..

"On the upstairs. Let's go. I will send you there in case you will fall again " Sanghyuk said and lead Hongbin to the walk-in closet in his room.

"Just choose what you want to wear. I will be downstairs. If you want to take a bath, there is a bathroom there" Sanghyuk pointed to the left of the room.

But the words 'bath' is unfamiliar to Hongbin's ears. Well.. He is not a human anyway. Why he needs to take a bath?

"Wait. What is bath? " Hongbin's question almost make Sanghyuk choked. What the.. Is this guy serious?

"You.. Are you serious? " Hongbin nodded. And Sanghyuk only shakes his head. Is this guy alien?

He sighed before lead Hongbin to the bathroom. Then he look at Hongbin who is innocently standing behind him.

"Okay first.. You wet your body with this " He pointed to the shower.

"Then.. You take the soap and rub the soap at your body. And rinse it with water. Okay? " Sanghyuk feels like he was explaining his little cousin. Hongbin blinked his eyes but still nodded his head.

"Good" Sanghyuk sighed before leaving Hongbin alone in the bathroom. His heart telling him to stay in his room but no. No way he will let his eyes look at topless Hongbin. His heart can explode if he see that.

**
"Sanghyuk ah!!" Sanghyuk was busy playing game on his PlayStation when he hear Hongbin's unmanly scream from his room. He mentally rolled his eyes. Yeah.. know he should stay in the room.

Sanghyuk paused his game before climbing the stairs to go to the room. He then went to the in front of bathroom's door and knock the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He swear he can hear Hongbin sobbing in the bathroom. What the.. Did he fall again?

"This soap thingy get into my eyes and it feels painful! I can't open my eyes!" Hongbin whined. Sanghyuk sighed for the nth times. He has been sighing a lot since he meet that weird person..

"Can you open the door?"

"Uhhh.. I can't see!" Then he heard Hongbin crying. He almost hit his own forehead with his palm. Seriously? He just cried because of soap get into his eyes?

"Wait. Let me get the key first" Sanghyuk run to the drawer at his bedside table. Then he reach the key for the bathroom before run to the bathroom's door again.

He opened the door and almost scream when saw Hongbin's figure. But then the angel quickly cover it with the towel. It is an adorable scene for him since Hongbin can't even open his eyes and blindly searching for his towel which he hang on the towel hanger.

He then gets closer to Hongbin and hold his chin. He open the latter eyes before carefullly blowing the latter eyes. Hongbin's eyes was indeed red. How much the soap that entered his eyes anyway?

"You can open you eyes now" Hongbin then carefully open his eyes and almost scream when he saw how close Sanghyuk's face with his. He can feel his face turns red.

"Oh.. Uh.. Thanks" He smiles,showing his dimples on both of his cheeks, making Sanghyuk cooes quietly at his cuteness.

"Finish your bath and you can come down if you want" Hongbin nodded obediently and stand up from the floor and finish his bath after Sanghyuk leave.

After he finished taking bath, he went to living room, seeing Sanghyuk is watching action drama on his television

"Oh? You've finished taking your bath?" Sanghyuk gasped silently as he looks at Hongbin when the latter wear his clothes. Their body is about the same, just Hongbin's is slightly smaller and he is a bit shorter than him,making the sleeve of the long sleeve shirt almost making his hand disappear.

Damn.. He is cute.

Hongbin nodded before taking his seat beside Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk stiffened.

Dug dug.. Dug dug..

He can feel his heart is betting faster when Hongbin is sitting close to him. He took a deep breathe as he feels his face getting hot and he started to feel nervous.

"Huh? Why they punch each other's face?" Hongbin frowned as the main character in the action drama punched their enemy. Sanghyuk chuckled silently.

"Of course.. It is an action movie anyway" Sanghyuk shrugged. Meanwhile Hongbin cringed when watching the movie.

Sanghyuk then look at Hongbin expression while watching the action movie. He chuckled silently as Hongbin keep cringing and frowning at the scene.

"Do you want to watch other movie?"  Hongbin nodded. As Sanghyuk searching for movie to watch, Hongbin keep mumbling like 'why humans want to hit each other? It's not nice' or 'human should get along! ' and some other things that Sanghyuk cannot understand.

'What a weirdo' Sanghyuk shakes his head internally. After several minutes trying to find an interesting movie, he finally decided to watch a sad romance movie.

A few minutes later..

Hongbin is now a crying mess besides Sanghyuk who is just watching the movie with a poker face. What is so sad about the forbidden love between the girl from the poor family and the guy from a rich family? It was a typical storyline for a drama!

" Why his mom hates that girl so much? She is so cruel!" Hongbin said while sobbing.

"Is this drama is too sad for you? Do you want to watch other movie?" Sanghyuk asked as he looks at Hongbin's condition. The guy's face is wet with the tears and his eyes was puffy because of crying.

"No!! Let me watch this until the end" Hongbin whined. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. Seriously?

And Sanghyuk decided to let Hongbin watch the movie  till the end. Even he already watch the movie for nth times. But before the movie ends, he already heard soft snoring sounds comes from his side.

He looks at his side and chuckled silently. Seriously? How can he asleep when he is the one that really want to watch this movie before?

Without he realising, his eyes keeps watching at Hongbin's face. That perfectly shaped eyebrows,that doe eyes, that tall nose, that irresistible lips. Damn.. How can a stranger that he knows in one day is so perfect?

At the same time, he starting to questioning himself. Why he suddenly accept Hongbin in his house? And since when he is friendly with stranger?

He sighed. Maybe this is a dream. Yes. Maybe he is dreaming.

**

Hi everyone.. Sorry I took a long time to update this TT I'm so busy nowadays TT