Chapter 3:Together

Dumb Angel | Hyukbin

Sanghyuk woke up as he heard his alarm clock ringing. He groaned as he blindly search for the button to turn the alarm off. But he frowned when noticed something heavy on his chest.

He opens his eyes and noticed Hongbin is  sleeping on his chest with his arm hugging Sanghyuk's body. Sanghyuk groaned. Seriously? 

Last night right after that sappy movie ends, Sanghyuk carried Hongbin with bridal style to his room. He has no other option since the rooms in his house is still messy and dusty. 

But he does not expect the stranger that he just meet is so clingy. 

Sanghyuk usually is not a touchy person. In facts, he hates skinship. Once he almost kick his cousin, Jaehwan because the latter keep touching him like a ert. 

But why with Hongbin, he doesn't feel annoyed? Instead of annoyed, he feels comfortable with the latter's skinship.

"What's wrong with me?"  Sanghyuk slaps his forehead. Maybe he is crazy. Yeah. Maybe.

Without he realized, he closed his eyes and keep the distance between him and Hongbin shorter, inhaling the angel's scent closer.

He smells so nice.. But no. It's not because of his shower cream or shampoo. It is his natural scent, which smells like vanilla.

Okay, maybe Sanghyuk is crazy. 

"Sanghyuk?" Sanghyuk almost scream when Hongbin suddenly speaks to him. Then he looks at the latter who is rubbing his eyes and yawning. 

"O-oh. You're awake?" Sanghyuk stuttering, his face turns red, embarrassed when he was caught sniffing somebody's scent while that person is sleeping.

"Hmm" Hongbin hummed. His eyes still half opened, maybe because he is still sleepy.

"W-well.. If you mind can you please.." Samghyuk points to Hongbin's hand, which is still hugging him like he is his teddy bear. 

"O-oh" Hongbin let go of Sanghyuk and blushed. 

Sanghyuk just glared at him before wake up from his bed and went to the bathroom, leaving Hongbin alone on the bed.

He just pouted at Sanghyuk's action. Seriously? He was fine yesterday but why he is acting like that today? 

"Pfftt weirdo" He rolled his eyes before hugging the pillow besides him before closing his eyes, trying to continue his sleep.

But then a pillow was thrown to his face a few minutes later, making the angel wake up in shock and glare at Sanghyuk for disturbing his sleep.

"Wake up and cook me something. You are staying here not for free" Sanghyuk say before leaving the clueless Bean alone.

"What the.. Did he has multiple personality or what?!" Hongbin mumbled, but still wake up from the bed and do what Sanghyuk asked. After all, he needs to live here in order to finish his tasks.

**

Blame his clumsiness, he accidentally cut his finger during chopping onions. And because he was an angel and angel never feel pain, he cried because of the sting from the cut. 

Sanghyuk just let out a sigh before pulling the angel to follow him to living room. He pushed the angel to sit up on the sofa before he went to the drawer at the coffee table and take out the first aid kit from the drawer. He opens the kit and take out antiseptic and plaster.

After he finished wrapping Hongbin's cut with the plaster, he glares at the latter. "Can you stop being clumsy? It's just 2 days and you've been clumsy like 3 times!" 

Hongbin pouted at Sanghyuk's nag. "You can't blame me. Clumsy is part of me!" He said. But then a hand land on his head. 

"Hey! That's hurt!" He rubbed the place that Sanghyuk hit him. Sanghyuk just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah like I care" Sanghyuk mumbled before standing up and went to the kitchen, finishing the mess that Hongbin made.

At the end, the only ate ramyeon as their breakfast. Blame Sanghyuk that cannot cook anything besides that. Usually he bought the food outside if he wants to eat something. 

"Eat this" He said while putting the ramyeon in front of Hongbin. Hongbin just huffed in annoyed before eating the ramyeon.

"Ew.. Too much MSG" Hongbin said. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. 

"Just eat it or I will kick you out" 

After finish arguing, they finally finished eating their breakfast. Now both of them is sitting on the sofa, watching some cartoons.

At first, Sanghyuk is planning to buy some groceries since his house is out of it. But when Hongbin is there, he cannot trust the latter with his house. Someone like him might burn his house down even he left him for 5 minutes.

"Yah. Go and take your bath" Sanghyuk said. Hongbin just glares at him, not wanting to listen to the latter.

"Or else-"

"You will kick me out. Yeah. I got it" Hongbin mocking him. Before Sanghyuk managed to throw the sofa pillow to him, Hongbin already run away from him. Before he went to the room upstairs, he stick his tongue to Sanghuk

"Tch. So childish" Sanghyuk mumbled. But then he smiles alone. 

Somehow Hongbin's existence in his house makes his day brighter.

***

"What's that?" 

"That's children's toy" 

"How about this?" 

"That's candy"

Hongbin keeps asking everytime he saw something that he never see before. Somehow it's cute, but at the same time annoying. Because, how can a grown up 17 years old teen still doesn't know what toy is? He must be living in the cave.

"Hey there!" A woman suddenly calls Hongbin when the angel is looking around the junk food station while Sanghyuk is looking for vegetables. Hongbin blinking, looking around him to confirm he was the one that the woman called.

"Yes you in blue shirt! Want some?" The woman offered some food samples to him. He looks at the woman confusedly. But still accept the food. Why he wants to reject free food when he is hungry right?

"Yah Hongbin!" Just then Sanghyuk's voice calling him was heard. Hongbin rolled his eyes and turn around,facing Sanghyuk.

"Yes.. What do you want?" Hongbin asked with full mouth. 

"I've been searching for you! Didn't I asked you to just stay at the place-" Before he managed to finish his words, Hongbin took the food sample and push the food into Sanghyuk's mouth. 

"Hey!" 

"Shut up. You're nagging like aunts" 

"Aww both of you are so cute!" The woman squealing as she is watching Hongbin and Sanghyuk arguing.

"Eh? Me and him?" Sanghyuk asked before snorting. 

"Yes! I hope your relationship will last long!" The woman wishes before went to the other customer to try her food samples. 

Sanghyuk blinking his eyes. He can feels his face turns red. Relationship? They just meet like yesterday! 

"Hahaha.. That is impossible! Me and you?" Sanghyuk said and laughing over it. Hongbin just rolled his eyes. Yeah yeah.. Like I can be with you. I'm an angel after all how can I be with a human like you?

"Let's go. I'm hungry" He said before dragging Hongbin with him with one of his hand and another hand push the trolley.

"Hey I can walk by myself!" 

"As if" 

**

As soon as the come back from the supermarket, Sanghyuk and Hongbin clean the room that Hongbin will be staying together. 

Well.. They just can sleep together if they want. But 1. It's not good for Sanghyuk's heart. 2. Hongbin is too clingy during he is asleep. 3. Sanghyuk wants personal space.

After they finished, Hongbin quickly kicked Sanghyuk out from his new room. 

"H-hey!" Sanghyuk yelled as the door closed right in front of his face. He huffed. 

Yesterday he looks like a kicked puppy, today he looks like a devil in disguise. 

Meanwhile in his room, Hongbin is sitting on the bed with a smile. He never had his own room back in his world. This is the first time for him to have his own.

"This mattress is so comfortable!" He said before jumping on the mattress like a child. 

"Stop that. The bed might break because of your weight" 

"Woah What the hell?!" He almost fall from the mattress when he heard Sungjong's voice right beside his ears.

"Tch. You just live with him for 1 day and now you know how to say hell huh? I don't know what will happen when you live with him for 2 years" Sungjong said, shaking his head. 

Hongbin pouted. "I'm just shock okay? You suddenly appears beside me like a ghost. Of course I will be shock" Hongbin said. Sungjong rollled his eyes. 

"Yeah yeah. By the way, I'm here to say congratulations" 

"For what?"

"For being accepted by your human. I thought you'll be kick out by him when you fall on the floor though. But.. I guess I'm wrong" Sungjong shrugged, ignoring the look that Hongbin gave to him. 

"Can't you support me a bit? What a bad senior you are" Hongbin said, mumbling the last word, hoping that Sungjong won't hear it. But he maybe forgot that angel can hear anything, even something that humans said in their mind. 

"Yah! If I'm a bad senior I won't be here. Instead I will be at the beach right now, having fun instead of taking care of a clumsy junior" Sungjong said. "Anyway, I come just for that. And your humans will come in in 5 seconds so I will go first" 

Then Sungjong magically disappears from the room, making Hongbin drops his jaw. Wow.. That's..

"Hongbin! I- wow.." Sanghyuk can't continue his words as he looks at the room's condition. 

How can this guy destroyed the perfectly cleaned room just in 10 minutes? How impressive.. 

"Okay. I won't say anything. This is your room anyway. It's not my business to take care of your room's condition right? Anyway.. Did you have your important documents with you?" 

Hongbin looks at Sanghyuk confusedly. "Yeah? But for what?"

"I need to register you to the school"

"School?" 

Sanghyuk rolled his eyes as he heard the confused tone from Hongbin. " Don't say you don't even know what school is?" 

Hongbin looks at him innocently. "No I don't" 

**

This is my last update before I'm having my final exam next month TT Wish me good luck guys TT and btw I wrote this with empty brain so sorry for weird chapter lmao