Chapter 4: Boyfriend (or not)

Dumb Angel | Hyukbin

Hongbin is now standing in front of the mirror with a complete school uniform with the necktie hanging on his neck. His lips formed a long pouted at his hand keeps trying to tie the necktie even though he didn't know how to tie it.

Sanghyuk who is sitting at the dining table starting to get sick of waiting Hongbin. He sighed before stand from the chair and went to the upstairs to see Hongbin.

"Hey, can you be faster?! We need to reach school before 8 am!" The angel rolled his eyes before throwing the necktie to Sanghyuk's face.

"Then help me to tie that thing! You didn't even teach me how to tie that! It's your fault!" Hongbin said sassily. Meanwhile Sanghyuk jaw dropped.

Wow. This guy is really something. Like.. How can he be as kind as angel when the first time they meet to the devil like right now?

"Okay I will let that pass because the school will starts in 20 minutes. But next time.. You are dead" Sanghyuk said, while his hand tying the necktie.

After finished, he hands it to Hongbin. The angel grinned and wear the necktie happily.

"Let's go! Or else we'll be late!"

It took about 10 minutes from Sanghyuk's house to school. Luckily for them the traffic is quite smooth today or else they'll be late to school for sure.

And luckily for Hongbin because Sanghyuk is kind enough to bring him to the office instead of letting the angel to searching for the office alone like a lost puppy. After sending him, Sanghyuk went to his class.

Meanwhile Hongbin awkwardly standing in front of the school clerk who is looking at him with a glare. He can feel his school uniform is wet because of his cool sweat. He gulps.

"Urm.. I'm Lee Hongbin. And I'm a new student here" The clerk just rolled her eyes before look at the computer.

"Lee Hongbin. Class 5-A. Here is your timetable and here is the school map. Have a good day" The clerk said , still with her tight face while handing him the timetable and school map.

Hongbin smile awkwardly to her before reaching the papers. He bows to her before leaving the office.

He look at the map,looking for his class. He frowned. What is this? He can't understand anything!

At the end, he just abandon the map and look around the school by himself.

But blame his clumsiness, he accidentally bump into someone, making him fall on his . He groans.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" The guy that he bumped into asked. Hongbin looks at him before widening his eyes.

"Hakyeon sunbae?!"

He can't believe his eyes. The guy in front of him really looks like Hakyeon. From his tanned skin, long neck and also the voice. Even their face is similar!

The guy blinks. "Okay.. My name is Hakyeon. But.. How do you know?"

Okay maybe this guy is not really Hakyeon.

"Erm.. Your name tag..?' He said after noticed the guy is wearing name tag on his uniform.

"Oh!" Hakyeon look down to his name tag. "How can I forgot I wear this?" He mumbled, maybe he is too shy.

Hongbin sighed in relief, at least he is smart enough besides being clumsy..

He then slowly stand up from his position,groaning a bit because his is throbbing in pain.

"So.. I'm sorry for making you fall. But.. I've never seen your face before. Are you new here?" Hakyeon asked as he examining Hongbin's face.

"Urm yeah. And I need to go to 5-A before the class starts but I don't know where is the class is" Hongbin said while looking at Hakyeon with puppy eyes, hoping that Hakyeon will help him.

'Ah.. 5-A.. That troublemaker's class" Hakyeon mumbled, but still can be hear by Hongbin. But he decided to ignore it.

Hakyeon then looks at his watch before looks at Hongbin. "Okay. I can show you the class" Hakyeon said. Hongbin cheered happily in his mind.

They walked in silent to the class.

In their way to Hongbin's class, they meet a scary looking guy who is looking at him with his scary death glare. Hongbin shivered. What's wrong with that guy?

"Oh Taekwoonie?" He heard Hakyeon called the scary guy. The guy changed his focus to Hakyeon. The guy smiled at Hakyeon when the latter talk to him.

"Hakyeon ah.. Who is him?" The guy named Taekwoon asked, while glaring at Hongbin again. Hongbin look at somewhere else, trying to avoid Taekwoon's eyes.

"Oh. He is a new student here. I just help him to go to his class" Hakyeon said, grinning at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon just nodded at the answer. Before saying goodbye, he clearly can see Taekwoon giving him a warning look before disappeared from their sight.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The angel asked, looking curiously at Hakyeon. Hakyeon's face changed to red when Hongbin asked that.

"N-no! He is just my childhood friend! B-beside.. Taekwoon is straight" Hakyeon said, mumbling the last word. But Hongbin can clearly heard what he said.

Hongbin frowned. But he can clearly see the sparks of jealousy in Taekwoon's eyes when he walks with Hakyeon. And he can see love in Taekwoon's eyes when he talks to Hakyeon.

'Humans are weird' Hongbin shakes his head internally.

After a few minutes walking, finally they arrived at the Hongbin's new class.

"Here it is! Enjoy your first day!" Hakyeon said. Hongbin thanked him before saying his goodbye to him.

He took a deep breathe for awhile before peeking into the classroom. His eyes widened when his eyes meet Sanghyuk's eyes who is accidentally look at him from the class.

Sanghyuk's eyes widened. He make a sign language, asking Hongbin to go away. But seems like Hongbin is dumber than he thought.

"Han Sanghyuk! Is the outside of the classroom is more interesting than listening to my lesson?!" The teacher yelled at him.

"No teacher! There is someone outside!" He point to the Hongbin's direction, making the angel glared at him. He chuckled when saw Hongbin's reaction when his homeroom teacher looks at the direction he pointed to.

The angel just grinned, showing his innocent smile as the teacher looks at him behind her thick glasses.

"Oh Lee Hongbin? Aren't you the new student?" The teacher said as soon as the teacher looks at Hongbin's  nametag. The angel grinned again and nodded.

The teacher asked him to enter the class and introduce himself. When he was standing in front of everyone he can see Sanghyuk pretending not noticing him.

"Hi everyone! My name is Hongbin and I am Sanghyuk's boyfriend!!"

He grinned when saw Sanghyuk immediately looking at him after he said that. His eyes as big as saucer as he looks at him.

**
a very short update after a very long hiatus. I'm sorry everyone T^T I'm too busy searching for job until I forgot to update TT and now I'm working so I might be more busier than usual TT

Anyway..Stream Walking guys!!

Bye and thanks for waiting for this story ❤