Chapter 5: Love..?

Dumb Angel | Hyukbin

"Okay.. Sanghyuk's..boyfriend. Now you can sit next to your boyfriend because that's the only empty seat in the class" The teacher said awkwardly after recovered from shocked. Hongbin grinned happily before walking to his seat.


"Hey what are you doing?!" Sanghyuk whispered angrily at him as he sit down. Hongbin look at him innocently.


"Why? I did nothing wrong" He said. Sanghyuk took a deep breathe, try to calm himself. He suddenly feel regret for taking Hongbin in his house.

After a few hours of lessons, the bell of recess ring. Students started to gather at Hongbin and Sanghyuk's table. Sanghyuk groaned before taking his lunch boxes and went out from class.
Hongbin blinked, clearly not understand why Sanghyuk is pissed. These humans are so friendly!

He excused himself from the crowd before following Sanghyuk. It turns out he went to the roof,the place where the meet for first time.

Sanghyuk almost let out an unmanly squeal when Hongbin hug him from behind. He feels his face getting hot from the affection that Hongbin gave to him.

"Don't jump" Hongbin whispered, burying his face deeper into Sanghyuk's broad back.
If Sanghyuk jump, that's mean Hongbin failed to make Sanghyuk happy.

Sanghyuk frowned. "What are you talking about? I always sit here during recess time" Sanghyuk said, untangling Hongbin's hand from his waist and facing Hongbin's face, looking deep in those beautiful eyes.

Sanghyuk stunned. Did he just say Hongbin's eyes is beautiful?

No.. no way. Remember Sanghyuk this guy is the guy that just throw his necktie at you this morning.

"But it's not like that last time!" Hongbin said.

Sanghyuk smiled bitterly, remember when he almost kill himself.

When he can't hold it anymore. The burden on his shoulder is too much for him to handle.
And he decided ending his own life is the only option he has.

But then Hongbin come and stop him.

At first he feels mad. Why Hongbin stop him from ending his own life?

But even Hongbin just appear in his life for 3 days, he started to see that there is so much more ahead him. He is still young. There are a lot of thing to look forward to.

"That time, I was dumb" Sanghyuk said, stop thinking about his past. It is painful to remember those after all.

"Aren't you always dumb?" Hongbin said bluntly. And he laugh as Sanghyuk give his sharpest glare to him.

"Hey.. I'm just kidding. Don't give me that glare" Hongbin said, pouting. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. He then took out the lunch boxes and give one to Hongbin.

Hongbin's eyes sparkled and accept the lunch box happily. Sanghyuk shake his head as he saw Hongbin eating messily, just like a kid.

"There's sauce at the corner of your lips" he said. His thumb wiped the corner of the latter lips, making Hongbin's eyes widened.

"O-oh. Thanks" He said, then continue eating his food silently. He feels heat rising to his cheeks without reason.

"I don't know you can cook well" Hongbin said, trying to stop the awkwardness between them after what Sanghyuk did. Sanghyuk lift his eyebrow.

"What? Did I look like someone that can't cook?" Sanghyuk asked, feeling offended with what Hongbin thought of him. The latter nodded innocently.

"Actually you look like someone who will burn the whole kitchen even thought you only tried to cook an egg" Hongbin grinned, not caring about the glare that  the latter gave to him.

"And you also look like a guy who only know how to boil water" He said again with an innocent smile.

"Hey!" Sanghyuk hit Hongbin's head playfully. His lips finally stretched, showing his smile.

"Ooohh!! This is your first time smiling in front of me! You are good looking when smiling" Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. But he can feels his face become hot and his heart pumping his blood 2 times faster than usual because of Hongbin's praise.

"Let's go to the class! It's history now!" Sanghyuk said when the bell rang. He sighed in relieved in his mind. Luckily the bell rang or else he doesn't know how to hide his blushing face in front of Hongbin.

"Wait for me!!" The angel said before chasing Sanghyuk who is already walking far away from him.
**
The journey to the home is quiet. Hongbin just stared outside of the bus while Sanghyuk scrolling through his media social while listening to music.

Sanghyuk frowned when suddenly he feels something heavy on his shoulder. He looks at his shoulder and shake his head as he saw Hongbin sleeping soundly on his shoulder.

'He must be tired' Sanghyuk think. After all, compared to Sanghyuk Hongbin is more diligent than him. He saw how focus Hongbin in class. Sometimes, he even offered to answer the question that teacher asked to answer at the whiteboard.

Sanghyuk hold Hongbin's waist, bringing him closer to him.

Sanghyuk can feel how his heartbeat getting faster as he bring Hongbin closer.

What is this feeling?

Why he feels something like this when Hongbin with him?

It's the same feeling that he feels when he fall in love with his first love.

 

But.. no way he already fall in love with Hongbin! They just meet less than a week!

Sanghyuk woke up from his daydream when the bus stop on his stop. He shake Hongbin to wake him up. Luckily for him Hongbin woke up easily than he thought. The angel blinked and look around him confusedly.

"We are here?"

"Yes you fool. Now wake up before the bus driver drive" Hongbin nodded and leave the bus like a zombie. Sanghyuk quietly chuckled as he walks behind him.

"I'm so tired" Hongbin said and let out a sigh.

Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. "I did this everyday you know" then he leave Hongbin behind, making the

latter whined and chased him.

"Wait for me!"
**
Sanghyuk is now laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling of his room.

"Did I really fall in love with him?" He asked to himself.

Because.. There's no way he will fall in love with Hongbin that fast! They just meet like less than a week! He barely know Hongbin except the latter's name and maybe a little bit of his weird habits.

Sanghyuk ruffled his hand in frustration. He feels his cheeks blushing as he thought of Hongbin's smile. Then he shakes his head.

"What's wrong with me?!!" He screams. Probably someone will hear him, but he doesn't care.

Knock knock

"Sanghyuk? The dinner is ready!" He heard his maid say behind the door. Sanghyuk groaned before wakes up from his bed.

Lazily, he open the door and went to the dining table. He frowned when saw Hongbin sitting down at the dining table with face full of flour.

Damn. He looks cute with flour on his face and Sanghyuk's oversized sweater.

"Why your face is full of flour?" He asked as he sat besides Hongbin who is eyeing the food hungrily. Hongbin looks at Sanghyuk and grinned.

"Ah.. I help ahjumma making some cookies before. I thought I already clean everything" Hongbin said before wiping his cheeks with the sweater sleeve.

"Wait " Sanghyuk doesn't know what he is thinking when he reach the tissues from the table and wipe the flour from Hongbin's cheeks.

His eyes meet Hongbin's. Making his heart pumping 2 times faster than usual, like what happened at the school before.

After a few seconds looking at each other's eyes, Sanghyuk quickly break the eye contact and pretend nothing's happened.

Meanwhile Hongbin blinked in confusion.

What was that?

Yeah. Seems like Hongbin totally clueless about what Sanghyuk feels about him.

Or not?
**
"You're a sap" Jaehwan said from the other line, shaking his head as his cousin finished talking about someone named Lee Hongbin that he just meet like less than a week ago.

Even though Sanghyuk just meet Hongbin, the way he talks about him like they've known for years, which impressed Jaehwan a little bit.

But he is wondering how is this Hongbin guy. Because no one ever entered his cousin's heart for a short time, even as a friend. His cousin have a cold heart after all.

"I guess I am" Sanghyuk sighed, burying his face on his pillow. He never thought he will be like this.
He used to fall in love before. But it was only once.

And because of how hopeless he is when it comes to feeling, he finally decided to video call his cousin, hoping that the older can give him an advice since he is older and have a boyfriend.

"Don't be hurt Sanghyuk ah.. you still don't know him long enough" sure. It was too early to say that he loves Hongbin. They just meet less than a week!

"How about you and Wonshik hyung? How long it took time for you to realize that you love him? " Sanghyuk asked. He can see Jaehwan blushing on his phone. He rolled his eyes. And he called me a sap huh?

"Well.. I meet him when I was in my third year. And he is one year below me. He accidentally makes me fall down because he was rushing. And after that we keep bumping to each other. It took me about 2 month to realize that I love him" Sanghyuk rolled his eyes for nth time. Typical kdrama story line huh?

"So I must wait 2 months before confessing my love to him huh?" Jaehwan groaned. His cousin always get a good mark in exam. But why he becomes stupid like this?

"I mean.. you must know him enough to trust him. You even said you only know about his name and age right?" Sanghyuk nodded,

Meanwhile in Hongbin's room.

Hongbin is now laying on his back with his hand hugging the pillow on his stomach. His eyes looking at the ceiling.

He doesn't know if his eyes is lying but he is sure he can see how different Sanghyuk looks at him just now.

No. Please don't let Sanghyuk fall in love with me. I'm supposed to makes him happy. If he falls in love with me then he'll get hurt. He was supposed to make Sanghyuk happy, not hurts him.

"Hey what are you thinking? Who fall in love with a weirdo like you?" Hongbin yelled in shock as he saw Sungjong sitting besides him, lifting his eyebrow at him.

"What the.. Hey can't you knock first or something before enter my room? He nagged, glaring at Sungjong angrily. But the latter doesnt care. Sunggyus glare is scarier than Hongbins after all.

"No. And I'm here to say that Hakyeon say congrats to you because Sanghyuk accept you to his house. So.. yeah. That all. I'm kind of wasting my time because I come to earth to say that to you though.. but because I'm a kind senior,I did this special for you" Sungjong said. But to Hongbin, what Sungjong said sounds sarcastic. Kind senior my .. he just almost give me a heart attack.

"Well.. thanks. So can you go now? I want to sleep" Hongbin said, pulling the blanket to cover his body. Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"You.." Sungjong stopped. After all arguing with Hongbin is also one of the things that wasting his time. His times are precious to be waste for something dumb like arguing with someone like Hongbin.

"Okay I'll go. But remember what I said about rules Hongbin" Sungjong said. Hongbin rolled his eyes before gesturing Sungjong to leave. Sungjong rolled his eyes. That brat is lucky I'm his observer, not Sunggyu. If Sunggyu is the one that taking care of Hongbin, Hongbin must be crying because of how much Sunggyu nagged to him.

When Sungjong disappeared, Hongbin opened his eyes again. His eyes blinked for the nth time while looking at the ceiling again.Thinking about the rules.

'What if Sanghyuk fall in love with me? What will happen to him? And what will happen to me? What will happen to us?'
**
Ohh look who decided to update after 2 months? LOL