Chapter 1-First Meeting

Dumb Angel | Hyukbin

"No you must be kidding!" Gongchan look at him with shock when he heard what Hongbin said. While the latter just grinning, thinking that Gongchan is being happy for him.

"I know right! I think Hakyeon sunbaenim must be crazy when he said my task will start next week! Oh my I'm so excited!" Hongbin said and started jumping around. While Gongchan mentally pitying the poor boy that Hongbin will guard. 

He means.. look at Hongbin! He is damn clumsy and-

Buk!

Just when Gongchan said that, Hongbin already fall on his from jumping around. Luckily the garden is empty or else he will pretend that he does not know Hongbin.

"I think Hakyeon hyung didn't get his banana milk portion today" Gongchan mumbled. Not bothering to help Hongbin to stand up. Well.. he have feets and hands for reason anyway.

"But Hakyeon hyung didn't show me the boy's face. He only give me this necklace. How can I find the boy by his necklace?!" Hongbin whined,making Gongchan facepalm. He swear his forehead will be swollen if he hangout with Hongbin for more than an hour.

"Didn't the seniors teach you before? That your human will have the same necklace with yours and it will light up if your human is 100 meter closer with you?" Hongbin frowned. Then he smile.

"Right. Thanks for reminding me Gongchan!" He then get up from the grass and leave Gongchan alone at the park. Maybe he will study more about his task. MAYBE. 

"I wish the guy that Hongbin will guard is someone that can be patient with him" 

**
"Han Sanghyuk.." The discipline teacher look at him with her sharp eyes behind her thick glasses. Her hand read his record while shaking his head.

"Just by this year.. you already bully 10 people? And you also disobey your teacher 20 times?" The teacher look at Sanghyuk who is standing in front of her. The boy does not look guilty at all. He was standing with hand in his pocket and his mouth chewing bubble gum inside his mouth. His uniform is messy and his hair is too long and was coloured with dark brown. 

This kid really...

"Yeah yeah.. I know my records are amazing. Can I go now?" Sanghyuk said, rolling his eyes when the discipline teacher  hit her ruler on the table. 

"Respect your teacher brat. I'm 20 years older than you!" 

"Age is just a number. I don't care" Sanghyuk then leave the discipline room, without caring how the discipline teacher react to his rude behaviour. 

Sanghyuk does not really care though. His father is one of the biggest shareholder in the school. The teacher will never drop him out from the school even when he does not follow the school rules. Money is everything in the world anyway. That is the reason why his parents never care about him. 

He sigh. He has no interest to go to his class anymore. 

He walks to the roof and sit on the floor, leaning his body on the wall. His eyes looks at the sky.

When he was little,  he believe there are angles living on the sky, making their home on the clouds. They will come to earth when there is someone fell lonely or sad and be their guardian angel until that person become happy again.

But is they exist?

No. Definitely no. Because if they exist why there were people suffering because of depression? Why a lot of people still fell lonely and sad?

He stand up and look at the scenery below him. It looks scary. Everything looks small from there. It must be painful to fall from there.

Sanghyuk fall deep in his thoughts. Then he smile painfully. He climb on the edge of the wall, standing tall on it. 

He close his eyes before taking one step forward, braving his heart.

'Goodbye world' 

"No!!" 
**
Hongbin groans in pain as he fall on his face right after he landed on the ground. He then lift his head and look at Sungjong, his senior. Sungjong is the same age as him but he has more experience than Hongbin in being a guardian angel.

"Tsk. You don't even know how to control your wings. How can Hakyeon hyung trust you to take care of Sanghyuk?" Sungjong tsked before helping Hongbin to stand up. 

"You pushed me! Of course I will fall!" Sungjong rolled his eyes. 

"It is sunbaenim. And stop whining before I punch you" Sungjong said. Don't be trick by his angelic feature. He might has an innocent face, but his mouth is scary. When Hongbin meet Sungjong for the first time, he thought Sungjong is devil in disguise. 

He looks around, looking at the road that full with humans. The humans ignore their presence, because based on what he studied, (yeah he actually study about his task even he hate studying. That's the reason why he often skip the angels' lesson) humans won't see them until Sungjong disappear. Just then he will officially become human. 

"Where is my human anyway?" Hongbin ignore what Sungjong said and look at his necklace. His necklace is not glowing. 

"You are supposed to find him by yourself actually. But because Hakyeon hyung does not trust you, he gave Sanghyuk's current location to you" Sungjong gave a small paper to him. Hongbin is bad with direction so Hakyeon is afraid if Hongbin will get lost and never finishes his task. 

"Remember.. You just have 2 years to be his guardian angel. And also remember you CAN'T fall in love with your human okay?" Sungjong warned. Hongbin rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah..yeah.. Thanks Sungjong! You can go now!" Pak! A hand landed on Hongbin's forehead. 

"Are you chasing me?" A nod. Before another hand land on Hongbin's forehead again, Hongbin run away and laugh at Sungjong who is cursing him out loud. 

"What a brat.." he mumbled before disappear. 

Meanwhile Hongbin hold the map while looking around him. There was a crowded mall near him. Hongbin's face lightened up. Maybe he can ask people around the mall. 

After a few minutes, he finally found where Sanghyuk was (after doing aegyo to all people he asked hoping they will help him) he looks at the map again. It said that Sanghyuk is on the roof. 

He huffed when look at the building. He pouted. Too tall! 

He look around him. When he confirmed there were no people around the building, he fly to the rooftop. 

His eyes squinted when the necklace on his neck glowing. He looks around the rooftop and noticed a human trying to jump. His necklace also glowing like Hongbin's. 

"No!" He used his power to run as fast as he can to Sanghyuk. He pulled the latter's foot, making Sanghyuk fall onto him. Their eyes meet, making Hongbin blushed. Sanghyuk widened his eyes and quickly get up from Hongbin.

"Who the are you?!" Sanghyuk yelled. He eyed Hongbin's clothes from top of his head to his feet. Seriously? Who the wear cloak during summer? And why this person is barefoot?! 

Hongbin stand up and walk closer to Sanghyuk, eyeing the necklace. It is the same design with his. It is a necklace with Angel's wing on it. 

Meanwhile Sanghyuk starting to feel nervous when Hongbin is damn close to him. His eyes focusing on Hongbin's facial features. He.. He is so good looking! But..  He is weird. 

"Y-yah! What are you doing!" He pushed Hongbin away from him. He can feel his heart beating like crazy when the weird person is close to him.

Hongbin pouted. "What? I just want to look at the necklace" 

He swear that the pout is too cute for his heart to handle. Argh! What's wrong with me?!

"Aish you are so weird.." Sanghyuk mumbled before leaving Hongbin on the rooftop alone. He cannot be there anymore. He might die because of heart attack.

"What's wrong with him?" Hongbin snorted. Just then Sungjong appear in front him, making him let an unmanly scream because of shock and fall on his . He swear one day he will lost his precious if he keep falling on it.

"Of course he will be shock if you do it like that. Ahh my head. Why Hakyeon make me become your observer?" Sungjong dramatically massage his temple with his thumb. 

"Why? I'm just curious how his necklace looks like " Hongbin defend himself. Sungjong sigh. This guy.. he probably skip his lesson before. 

"Whatever. Just.. don't follow him like a creep after this okay? Just act like someone that does not have home or something to live with him. Remember do not tell him you are an angel okay?" Sungjong glares at Hongbin, who is rolling his eyes,  clearly not listening to him. 

"Okay. Can you go now? " 

And a hand landed on Hongbin's forehead. 
** 
Seems like Hongbin forgot what Sungjong said to him about 'Don't follow Sanghyuk like a creep' because right now,  he is following the latter to his house like a stalker. Right after Sanghyuk entered to the house, he quickly hide behind the bushes. 

He look around the house. His jaw dropped. He swear the house looks the same with Hakyeon's castle in his world. Is this Sanghyuk is the head of human or something? 

He is now standing in front of Sanghyuk's house after arguing with himself about how to make Sanghyuk accept him. 

Knock knock

No answer. 

Knock knock knock knock knock

He knock the door as much as he can. After a few knocks, finally Sanghyuk open the door with grumpy face. 

"What the.. You?!" Sanghyuk who was about to curse whoever disturb his peaceful evening widening his eyes when saw the guy that made his heart beating like crazy,  is now standing in front of him, looking at him innocently. 

"Hi" the angel wave his hand cutely. Wait. How did he know his house? And who is he anyway?! 

Hongbin pouted when Sanghyuk just look at him with shock, not bothering to invite him into his house "Don't you want to invite me in? It's rude to ignore the guest" He asked. 

"Who are you? Why are you here?!" Sanghyuk ignore what Hongbin said. He swear he never saw the guy before. But why he is here?! 

Meanwhile Hongbin grinned, showing his perfectly arranged teeth."I'm your guardian angel. Now let me in" He pushed Sanghyuk away, ignoring Sanghyuk's curses. Angel my ... This guy must watched a lot of cartoon. 

But blame how messy Sanghyuk's house is (despite having a big house) Hongbin fall on the face after accidentally stepped on the marbles on the floor. The angel groaned in pain. His eyes is glassy because he never feel this kind of pain before. It is too much for him. (Yeah he does fall several times before, but he never fall on the marble floors before) 

"Dummy" Sanghyuk mumbled. If only Hongbin is not cute,  he will definitely punch the latter on his face (wait.. Did he just called the weird person cute?!)  

A few minutes later, they were sitting facing each other on the dining table. Hongbin stuffed his mouth with the food happily. He moaned as the food entered his mouth. This is so delicious. How he wish he can bring some to Gongchan. 

"Humans' food taste delicious. I never eat something like this" Sanghyuk look at him weirdly. Why this guy act like he is not human? 

"Okay.. But that's just kimchi fried rice. It's not that special though" Sanghyuk said. He already eat that everyday until he got sick of it. How can this person eat it so deliciously? 

"What do you mean by that? We must appreciate food no matter what! " Hongbin slammed the spoon on the table. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. Over dramatic. 

"Yeah whatever. Now who are you? Why did you follow me? " Hongbin shoved the chicken in Sanghyuk's mouth. 

"No talking while eating! " 
**
Hi everyone! Thanks for subscribing this story^^ sorry for my broken English 😅 and sorry if this story is not interesting TT 

Thanks for reading anyway ^^