Episode 5

He Is A Demon

"What i'm gonna do right now?" Rose sighed. She just wandering around her room. It was a really big room. "Damn..my final exam! Its tomorrow!" Rose patted her head that she almost forgot she have final exam before entering college tomorrow. "I must tell Edward, right?" Rose keep thinking for a while. Rose walked slowly to Edward's room and knocking the door. "Edward..are you in there? May i come in?". There is no response. Rose keep knocking the door until the door opened. "What you want?" Edward staring coldly to Rose. "Uhmm..i want to discuss something with you. May i come in?". Edward left Rose in front of his room with the door opened. "So i guess he allowed me in..." Rose entered the room. Rose felt uneasy because she kept remembering the incident that night until she remembered what Stephen had told him. It wasn't a . Edward just want to heal his body because he can't hold the pain anymore.Rose shaking her head to erase it quickly. 

 

"Can't forgot about that night?".

 

Rose was startled when Edward remarked her. "Sorry..i'm just thinking about something..i just.."

 

"Why are you stuttering? Ahh i see..you are really cant forgot what i have done to you that night?" Edward coming closer to Rose. Rose take a step backward because Edward keep coming closely until she can feel the wall. "S..stop.." Rose cant said any words. Rose had to admit to herself that everytime she met and facing Edward, she lost her words and cant do anything. Edward grab her both hand and lift it up to the wall.They were to close and there is no more gap between them. "Feel scared?" Edward close his face to Rose. Rose can feel his breath and she feel so scared right now. Her heart beats fast. She wants to cry but she hold it and closed her eyes. "Did he injured? He need to heal? Its my duty,right?" Rose kept thinking. Their lips just almost meet. "You're lucky today that i'm not have any injured right now." Edward let go of her hands and go to his sofa. 

 

Rose was relieved. She hugging her body and take a deep breath. "You should learn getting used to it from now. I dont want to see that kind of scared face again. Its troublesome." Edward looking at Rose coldly. "How can i..? This kind of way to heal you..its too much for me.." Rose felt a little grumpy. "Too much for you? What? You never been kissed before? Sleep with other guy?" Edward smirked. "I'm not that kind of girl. Yeah you right. I never do such that things in my life." Rose felt embarassed. 

 

"Nope. You're wrong." 

"Wrong? What you talking about?" Rose was confused.

"You have done it all with me. But one thing left, i'm still not steal your ." Edward rub his hair while looking coldly to Rose.

Rose felt scared suddenly. He is really an evil demon. "I gotta go..sorry for disturbing you." Rose turn back and go to the door. "Dont you want to tell me something just now?" Edward made a weird face. Rose pat her head. How can she forgot to tell him about her final exam. " Tomorrow..i have to attend my final exam before enter the college. So i want to ask your permission to...."  

 

"No! You can't go. Now go to sleep." Edward strictly said that. 

 

"Why i cant go?? This is about my future life!I want to continue my study,  i want to fulfill my dream just like what my mom want!", Rose felt so resentful. "Your future is here..stay with me in your entire life! I'm the one who can decided which is good or not to you. So now, go back to your room.", Edward look angry.

 

"Ahh..i'm so stupid wondering why i met you this night just want to ask your permission. What do you know about human's life? Even you dont have any mercy feeling to anyone. I admit that maybe i have that kind of power that can help you heal..yeahh i accept it to help you since my mom told me so but have no right to interfere in my life, you ing demon!",Rose cant hold her anger anymore and her tears flowing.

 

Edward seem so angry and resentful. "Damn you! Dont you dare talked to me like that, stupid human!" Edward grabbed hard Rose's hand. His red eyes become to darker red. Rose felt so hurt. She felt like he gonna crashed her wrist. "It hurt..." Rose was crying hoping that Edward will let her go. "What about me? Dont you hurt me with your own words?", Edward pushed Rose hardly to the floor. Rose realize that her words was harsh. She never made someone hurt by her words before but she cant hold it anymore. She was too stress with all this happening in her life. She just want to go home or just die than live with him. "Mom..you told me that he gonna take good care of me, but why this happening?" Rose talked to herself. 

 

"Listen here, human. You are my property! I can do whatever i want to you and you must following all my orders! You can't run away from me." Edward look like he was uncontrolled. His darker red eyes still not changed. He hold up her face and start kissing her harshly. Rose was trying to push him but she was not stronger at all. "Please stop! I'm begging you..." Rose felt so scared and keep crying. Edward keep kissing her, lift her up and put her onto the bed. Edward was on top of Rose's body. "Thats not the word i want to hear.." Edward continued kissing her but now he deepen the kiss more then stripped her white gown. Rose kept trying to fight but she felt weak. He may have her up. "Edward...i'm sorry..so.." Rose sobbed. Edward was stopped. He look deeply at Rose's face. "If you said that early..this will not happened.." Edward touch her face. Rose cant stop sobbing. She saw Edward's eyes had changed to red back. What just happening? The darker red eyes means that it is his uncontrollable anger? "Go..go back to your room." Edward got up from the bed. Rose got up too then she running away from the room. "He is so mean.." Rose cant stop crying at her bed. All she want to do right now hoping that this all was a dream. 

 

"Rose..are you okay?" Hailey came near to Rose and hug her. Rose hugged back. "Why..why you're so kind to me? You're different, Hailey. Did all demons cruel and mean?", Rose look at face. "You know, Rose. Demons are not what you think. Yeah you're right. They are cruel, mean, had no mercy at all but..its   about their priority as a demon. They must stand with it. I hear that day when Stephen told you about us, about demons just full of lust and anger..other feeling was not nescessary to us. We have those kind of feeling deep inside but since we stand with our priority, that feeling must be throw away. Its just like..that unnescessary feeling just made us weak just like humans." Hailey explaining everything to Rose. 

 

"But..you dont look like one of them..you have that feeling. I can feel that..and..why your eyes was purple. Not red like them." Rose was asking.

 

Hailey smile a little. "Its a long story to tell. Actually..i'm half blood demon. My mother was human and my father was a demons. It was a forbidden relationship long ago and demons realm cant accept it. So my father had been thrown away from demons realm and stay at human's world together with my mother. They live so happily until i was born. But there is one day when my father died protecting his old brother, Edward's father. My mom was died on that day too. So, Edward's father take care of me as his own daughter even many demons against it since i'm a half blood." Hailey smile sweetly. "So you see, demon was not like what you think. Its just because of their anger and lust feeling controlling them but deep inside..we dont know."

 

Rose was thinking for a while. All of this make sense to her. When she said sorry to Edward before, he suddenly changed. "So..you and Edward..cousin? What about Stephen? Your fiancee?" 

 

Hailey laughing. "Yeah we're cousin and about Stephennnnn...that fiancee things was just our childhood promise. We were so close since child..but i think since Stephen know that i'm a half blood..maybe he felt something strange and see me as a human, i think? Its okay, i already get used to it so thats why i kept disturb, playing around with him. I dont want to make us felt awkward each other." Hailey smiling widely. Rose was smile too. Hailey was really kind and strong person she ever met. 

 

"About Edward..since he was the prince and one day he'll become the king, so its become his responsibility to destroy all the goblin and closed the goblin's realm door once been opened by your father. It not an easy task you know?" 

 

"It seem my father had made a biggest mistake. Did you all know where is he right now?" Rose can't believe that her father's selfishness had brought to a mess and disaster life to them.

 

"I dont know about your father much, Edward must be know something. By the way Rose, I'm really sorry for what he have done just now. He cant controlled his anger since he was child. Its really dangerous when make he angry so please dont make him mad. If he said something harsh, just ignore him. Me and Stephen knew what happened between you and him just now. We want to help but.." 

 

- "Its okay Hailey, nothing much happened between us. I'm feel so relieved right now when you come to me. Everything you said was make sense now. I know my duty as his property and i accept it right now. Moreover, its my mom's wish..to stay with him no matter what and..i dont have nobody else in my life, just you all."  

 

Hailey hold Rose's hand. "Thank you Rose. I know its been a tough and hard life for you, but one day, you'll get used to it. Lets fight the goblins!" 

 

Rose was laugh a little and she felt more better right now. She must become more stronger after this and want to redeem all her father's fault. 

 

 

 

*Felt like i was gibberish..sorry (*-*) oh one more thing, i also posted this story at my wattpad @alchanyeolmae61. Feel free to follow or like or subscribe GAHH LOVE YOU ALL xD kayhh..