Episode 1

He Is A Demon

 

 

 

 

"Rose, can you take this menu and put it back at the shelf, please?" 

"Alright, maam", Rose noded. Madam Selena just want to make sure that everything in the right places before close her cafe.

"Thanks for today Rose. Make sure you come early for tomorrow, okay?" 

"As you wish, maam. Hehehe!" Rose came late today for work because she studying until late night for her final exam. Rose doing a part-time job for money to help herself when she enter the college. She lives with her only mother. Her parents are both divorce when she was child. Rose was a very happy, cherishful person. 

"Ahh Rose..before you going back home, can i ask you something?" Madam Selena accompanied Rose to the front door. " What it is, Maam?" Rose was curious. 

"Its about your hair colour. It is really red or you just have dye it? Its been a long time you worked here so i'm just curious." 

" Hurmm..yeah its my original hair colour. My mom said its red since i was born. Its really weird isn'it?" Rose smile while touching her hair. " Also...my mom met a shaman too..he said that my luck was really bad and our life will mess. And yeah..i'm sure that i'm the one who cause my parent divorce." Rose looked sad but she still smile. 

"Rose, listen to me..your life was bless and dont believe that shaman said. I believe this red hair must be something good or useful, who knows right?"  Madam Selena rubs Rose's hair.

"Haahahhaha yeahh useful hair hahahaah what will this hair do, hey hair you hear that? Can you fly and bring me home?", Rose was laughing and Madam Selena pinch Rose's chick. "Roseeeee, hahaahaha haihh this kid. Not that hair..i mean you..born with a red hair. There must be something...thats enough, go home safely, its already late." Rose still laughing and walked home since her motorcycle was broken.

"Ahhh the star was beautiful, should i go to the mountain park, red hair?" Rose still cant forgot what Madam Selena told her before and kept laughing. "Yeahh lets go for a while."

 

Rose arrived the mountain park and lay down. " I wonder how much stars at the sky.." Rose looking at her phone. "Yeahh mom forgot it again." Rose sighed. Today was her birthday. Since her parents divorce, her mom seem to work very hard and always back home late. "Happy 20th Birthday, Rosemary Jung" Rose closed her eyes for a while then opened it back. " Ohhh! Is that shooting star?! Omg i'm gonna make a wish." Rose hold her hand and before she start to make a wish, "BOOMM!" 

 

"Omo, what was that?!" Rose smell something burning so she went to the bush. Rose was shocked when she saw a big green monster with a long horn burning but the monster got up. "What should i do?! What if the monster saw me?!".

 

"That was hurt, Edward. Wait..I'm smelling her right now. She must be here right, Edward?" The monster was talking alone. What its mean by 'her'. Rose step back slowly and want to run away. "Where you think you gonna go, Rose?" Rose was too shocked when the monster in front of her. "Wow, you're grown up, girl..and now..let me take your soul", the monster choked Rose's neck. "Le..Let me go.." Rose was in pain and almost lost her breath. Her tears flowing down. She can't believe that her life gonna end like this. "Mom.." Rose closed her eyes.

 

"Dont touch mine, you're green brat.." 

 

Rose hear another voice..she was unconcious right now and she was so weak to opened her eyes but she can felt her body was fell to the ground.  She tried to open her eyes a little, she saw someone was fighting with the green monster. "He was bleeding..." 

 

"Hey you, wake up. Hang on.." He lift Rose up. Rose cant see his face clearly. "Red eyes....fangs...are you a vampire?" Rose touch his face then everything was dark. But she can feel something warm at her lips. 

 

 

*Sorry if my english was broken and yeah i'm a broken english 🌚 Sorry if it not interesting at all. It was my fantasy story when i was child.