Episode 3

He Is A Demon

 

"Property?" Rose gazing Edward's eyes. Edward was too close. She push Edward. "Stupid." Rose had nothing to say because she completely lost. She still can remember what happened that night. She being by a guy..No, he is monster! Rose crying silently at the bathroom and after done wearing, she wants to go home. "Where you think you're going?" Edward grabbed her hand. "Let me go..i dont want to see your face anymore." Rose pull her hand. "Let me explain all this." Edward grabbed her hand back and this time he  hugged her tightly. "Let me go!!! I hate you!!! I dont even know you!! Why you doing this to me??!! ahh you save me last night so you want some reward,huh?? So you me,right?! You're so mean!! Let me go! Dont act like you're kind! Even you had no expression at all!!" Rose push Edward hardly. She running from him. Rose was crying. "Rose, where are you going?" Stephen was calling Rose that just passing by him. Rose not turn back at all and keep running from that hell castle. "Let her be.." Edward come near Stephen. "Edward, you know outside was not save anymore for her." Stephen staring at Edward. "You..you her last night?" Stephen was curious since Edward's wound had none and he healed completely. Edward just go back to his room. 

 

"Mom..are you in there?" Rose sneaking at the kitchen searching for her mom. She saw her mom doing the laundry. "Where are you going last night, Rosemary?! You not called me at all!" Rose's mom, Mrs Han come near to her daughter. She noticed that her daughter are so mess. "What have you done last night? You're mess!" Mrs Han was shocked when her daughter suddenly hugged her. "Mom..i miss you." Rose crying a lot. "Hey, what happened? Why you talking weird things?" Mrs Han rub her daughter's hair. Her mom cupped her face and gazing. "Wait..what was that?" Rose confuse when her mom touch her neck. "Wait, no..no! your 20th birthday...it was last night, right?!" Mrs Han seem so scared and not calmed. "Mom, what is it? Why you're panicking?" Rose go to the near mirror at the kitchen. She was shocked when she see a tattoo or maybe a symbol at her neck..its was like flame, number nine symbol. "Mom, what is this?" Rose was panicking too.

 

"Rose..listen here, my girl. Just go back to his place, okay. He'll make sure you're safe. You safe at his hands. Just go with him. I'm begging you.." Mrs Han grab Rose's shoulder. "Mom..wait..you know Edward? What this all about? What happened??!" Rose cant believe that her mom know Edward. "Just listen to me, Rose! I want you to be save! This place is not saved anymore to you. I'll pack your things up and sent you back." Mrs Han going to Rose's room while Rose following her behind. "No mom no!! I'm not going back to a !! NEVER!!! What just happening now?! Can you explain it to me?!" Rose was crying again. Mrs Han looked at her daughter face. She wants to cry but she hold it. "Listen to me or i never thought you are my daughter anymore." Mrs Han continued to her room and pack all things. Rose was really lost. She dont know what are happening now. She being , her mom never care about her and want to send her back to that guy. "Rose,hurry! The cloud already dark." Rose's hand being pulled by her mom and they entered the car. 

 

"Mom, can you just tell me what is happening right now?! Why its so cloudy and dark??" - Mrs Han does not answered her question. She still panicking and focus on driving. "Mom, you're too fast!" Rose was scared. "Just stay still! Listen here, never come back to me. Stay with him. You're under his care now", Mrs Han cried. "Mom, can you just told me..please i'm begging you...at least i know something about this and that guy.." Rose crying too. "Its all your father's fault! God, i really hate him.." Mrs Han cant hold her feeling anymore. "Father..whats wrong with father in this situation? What have he done?", Rose totally blurred and dont know nothing. "Rose..this all..the dark cloud..strong wind..only us can see it. Other people are not. Its really a long story to tell..but now i just have to make sure you're safe." 

 

"You know his castle?" Rose asking because it seem that her mom knows about the castle too. "Everytime..when it was your birthday..i went here..thats why i always not with you when its your birthday..i'm sorry keeping this all from you..when you're 20..its the right time to.." -PANGGGG!!!- 

 

Rose opened her eyes when she hear her mom voice calling for her. "ROSE! ROSE!!" Rose got up but her leg was injured. She cant stand up. She was shocked when saw her mom being choked by a green monster. Is that the same monster or there are many of them.. "Let my mom go!! PLEASE!!" Rose shouting. "Well well..you doing a great job, old woman. You bring her here to me. After this..our king will be more powerful and destroy all of you! HAHAHAH!!", the green monster laughing. Rose was crying hardly. She dont know what to do when she saw her mom in pain. "Rose..runn..you know where to find him..aargh.." Mrs Han are freaking in pain. She lost her breath. "Stop talking you old woman!!" the green monster throw her body on the ground. Rose dragging her body to her mom. She really cant stand up right now. "Mom!! mom!! Wake up please!!" Rose hold her mom's weak body. "Rose..you know i love you so much..please just go..run to him.." Mrs Han begging. "No! I am not going to leave you here!" Rose crying a lot. "Enough of this drama..shall we go, princess?" the green monster lift Rose up and use its power to burn out Mrs Han. Mrs Han turns into ashes till there is no left. "NO!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! please!! let me go!! Put me down!!!" Rose trying to punch the monster but she so weak right now. She  closed her eyes hoping this all was not real..her tears flows. She hoping that she just died from being with that monster. 

 

"Why dont you call me?" 

 

That voice. Rose opened her eyes. That expression less, cold face that she knew before. "Edward.." 

 

Edward cut the monster body into half with his power. Rose was shocked. This is unbelievable. Who is he actually? Edward catched Rose immediately from falling. "Hold on tight.." Edward jump from roof to roof. "My mom..what happened to her?? Where is my mom?" Rose crying. Edward stopped. "She died. You have saw it with your eyes..she turned into ashes..there is nothing we can do now." - Rose started crying so hard. She cant believe that her mom had gone just like that. "Let all your feel go..cried as much as you can, after this, it will be a tough life for you so you gonna be strong." She hugged Edward more tightly. She crying so hard. ~Its comfort..~