Episode 2

He Is A Demon

 

"Where am i?" Rose open her eyes. She realize that she was in a big room, lying in a large bed. She want to get up but her body was to weak. She felt like her soul has been .

"Please don't get up. You should rest more." 

Rose saw a man come towards her. The man seat beside the bed and give Rose a water. "Drink this." 

"Is this poisonous?" Rose seem not to believe that guy. 

"It just a plain water, Rose. Up to you want to believe it or not", the man stand up then want to go outside. 

"Wait! Who are you? How can i get here? Are you a kidnapper? Murderer? and...and how you know my name?!" Rose was really scared but she pretend to be brave.

The man came near to Rose and touch her face. "You talked too much, Rose. Shall i shut you up?" - His eyes stare every inch of Rose's face. "Your lips hurt, hurm nevermind..." he let off his hand from Rose. "By the way, i'm Stephen Oh. Nice to know you, Rose. Edward told me to come here, get ready. We're having dinner after this. Go prepare yourself. Make like your own room." 

"Why i should listened to you?! Please tell me..where am i? Just let me go home..Why should you bring me here? Pleasee.." Rose begging. 

"I'm not sure Edward will let you go home.." Stephen smile a little. 

Rose made a weird face. "Edward? Who is Edward?" 

"Listen here, Rose..just get ready first, you can ask Edward everything that you want to know tonight..include the green monster that you've seen before. I have to go." Stephen left the room.

Rose was really confuse. "Why i should listened to him? They kidnapped me here, right? or they had just saved me from that green monster? Maybe i should just ask them. Anyway, that Stephen guy look like not a harmful person." Rose brace up herself and get ready to meet them. Rose look at the mirror. She touch her lips " Ahh thats hurt..there's blood too.." She wash her face and get a bath.

Rose go downstair and look every inch of the house...nahh its like a castle. Rose nodding because she really sure she in a castle. "Its look like an old castle. Ahh that must be the dinner hall." Rose open the big door in front of her. "Hello..anybody here?" her eyes was searching. There was a big chair backing up her and there is someone sit  there. "Red hair..the chair was really big and i can see his hair..he must be a really tall person" 

 

"You here.." the red hair guy suddenly talking. "Have a sit..in front of me."

 

Rose just nod and go to her seat. Rose pull the chair and try to see his face. ~Woah..another handsome guy like Stephen..but he more cold person..fierce..red hair..red eyes? why he look at me like that? Like want to eat me immediately..he looked really pale and sweating a little..does he sick?..~ Rose talking to herself. 

 

"Done staring?" one of his eyebrow got up. 

 

Rose was a little shock. "Sorry..hurm look..i'm not hungry at all..so can you please let me go home. My mom must be so worried right now." 

 

"You can't."  the guy got up from his chair and walked slowly toward Rose. Then he sit on the table in front of Rose. He closer his face facing Rose. "Thanks." he smirked. Rose felt uncomfortable. He are too closed. "Thanks? for what?"Rose was confuse.

 

"You saved me...a little..but thanks"

 

"You must be Ed.." 

 

The door suddenly opened. "Lets eat, all". Stephen came in bringing a tray. Behind him, there is a girl following him bringing tray too. The red hair guy go back to his sit. ~His face suddenly changed..just now he smiled, right?~ Rose talked in her heart.

 

"Hello..you must be Rose,right. I'm Hailey Kim. Nice to meet you." 

 

She was really beautiful like an angel. "I'm Rosemary Jung." Rose was really curious. Who is this people. They look weird. Even their wearing also weird like a royal people but it all was black one. 

 

After having a dinner, the red hair guy go outside the dinner hall first. Rose really want to know the truth so she asked hailey. "Nahh sorry Rose,i'm not in this situation, you should throughly ask him. Besides, i'm here because my fiancee called me to come help you." She smiling widely.

 

"Fiancee?? Stephen was your fiancee??" Rose asking. Hailey nodded fast.

 

"Stop playing around, Hailey." Stephen come out from nowhere. "What? We're gonna marry anyway one day. Our parents want it too." Hailey hug his arm. Stephen had no expression at his face at all. "Sorry Rose, but can you sleep here tonight. Edward will tell you everything tomorrow. Anyway, its getting really late right now." Rose felt annoyed and angry. "No! I want to go home, please! Look, i dont know all of you, you guys weird, why you guys want to keep me in this place? Ahh nevermind..i go back home by myself." Rose slowly running to the front door. She try to open the door but it was locked. "Stephen..please open this door", Rose begging.

 

"Sorry Rose. Its for our safety. Edward has locked all door and all the area of this castle." Stephen explained a little.

 

"Who are you all this people? Where is him? I'm gonna meet him right now!" Rose running but Stephen stopped her by grabbed her hand. "No..you can't meet him. He is resting. He don't feel well right now. Let him rest." 

 

~So he is really sick..thats why he was so pale and sweating.~ Rose thinking.

Rose go upstairs leaving Stephen and Hailey. Rose saw a big door. ~ This must be his room~ Rose opened the door. She saw a body on the bed. She entered the room and came near to the bed. ~Woah..he looked freaking sick and in pain.~ 

 

"Why you here? Get out now if you dont want anything happens to you." his angry. He was sweating a lot and look at Rose fiercely. Rose was scared. 

 

"What happened to you?" Rose was blurred. She dont know what to do now. He's bleeding???! wait..is he the one who fight with the green monster. The wound seem so deep. 

 

"Why are you crying?" he saw tears in Rose's eyes. 

 

"I..i'm sorry..i just can't see you like this. You're bleeding." Rose was crying. Even she don't know why she was crying to a stranger. 

 

He look at her deeply. Right now, he really can't resist his feeling. He grab Rose's hand and pull her on the bed. His body was on top of her. "What are you doing?" Rose was panicked. What he gonna do to her. 

 

"I'm sorry." he pressing his lips onto Rose lips. Rose was too shocked but she cant do anything. She felt like she had being hypnosis and her body cant move. Rose felt she had been off. Edward deepen the kiss then strip her shirt slowly. He start kissing her slowly at her neck. "Please..please stop." Rose crying. "I've told you to get out before anything happened, right?" Edward touch her face. He stare at her face deeply and wiped her tears. He kissed her passionately and then continued his action. The worst night had passed.

 

Rose open her eyes. She realize her head was on Edward's chest. Rose got shocked and got up fastly from the bed. She looked at Edward. Edward got up too. Wait..he look better than yesterday. There is no bleeding wound at all. Rose was confuse yet she feel really mess right now. "What this all about? What happened? What you want from me?! What exactly are you?!" Rose was really felt lost right now.

 

"As you can see in front of you. I'm healed. Thats the answer." He got up from the bed and come near to Rose. Rose take a step back. She was confuse and angry. He touch her face and deeply look into her eyes.

 

"You're my property, Rose."