Episode 4

He Is A Demon

"Hailey, take care of her.." Edward put Rose down on the bed. "What just happened, Edward? She look so pale and tired." Hailey came near to Rose and check on her. "I'll tell you after this." Edward go outside from the room. 

 

- "Mom..mom where are you going?" -

- "Rose..stay strong..take care of yourself.." -

- "Mom..dont leave me alone..i want to go with you.." -

- "Stay safe with him..goodbye, Rose" -

 

"Mom..no..MOM!!!" Rose wake up from her dream. "Rose..are you okay?" Hailey came near to Rose and give her a glass of water. "Here, drink this." Rose was so thirsty and drink it fastly. "Hailey..my mom..where is my mom?" Rose starting to cry again. "Rose..i dont want to make you sad anymore..you already knew it." Hailey hugged Rose. Rose crying a lot and hugged Hailey back. "Rose, you have to be strong..listen, there is so much thing you need to know. About all things that happened to you...nevermind, i'll talk to you after this. I need you to take a bath, having a breakfast then i'll tell you everything, okay?" Hailey gave Rose a towel. "Where's Edward?" Rose asking. "Edward? He already going out since dawn. Why?" ... "Nothing.." Rose make herself strong to get up. "I'll wait for you downstair,okay?" Hailey go outside.

 

"Rose, here!" Hailey wave her hand. Hailey was at the living hall with Stephen. Rose walked slowly. She was thinking in herself. She never expected that she will met them. Strangers? Friends? They seem so nice to her but there is still suspicious thingy about them. Their eyes are red..except Hailey. Her eyes was purple. Their outfit also..always wearing black royal outfit. "Are you okay, Rose? Feel better?" Hailey take her hand and Rose sit beside her. Stephen just staring at Rose. "A little bit..thanks but i'm fine. Can we just start to the point. I really want to know what just happened in this day. Ehh..no..actually after my birthday. Weird things kept coming to my life. My mom also..she must know something about this, right?" Rose was lost and keep talking. Stephen grinned. "Why are you smiling?" Rose felt weird. "Nothing..sorry, its just you really that kind talk and asking question too much since our first met." 

 

"Yahh stephen..you never smile like that to me.." Hailey felt jealous a little. "What..just start the story. Rose are waiting." Stephen expression changed so suddenly to cold again. Rose wondering what is their relationship. Lovers? But it seem that Stephen so cold to her. "Okay Rose..i know you see us in a weird thought, right? Our outfit, eyes, stay at this old castle, bla bla just look like a vampire, right?" - Vampire?? Are they vampire?! They are exist?? Rose look worried. Hailey laughing a little. "Hey dont worried. We're not vampire. Aaa.." Hailey was lost. Stephen sighed and continued, " Look..we're demons." 

 

"Stephen, we should tell her properly, she will scared.." Hailey hold Rose hand. "Hailey, i suggest you to make her a tea or anything to eat. You're not helping at all." Thats cold expression of Stephen when he looking at Hailey. Hailey just nodded and leave them both. "Dont you think you're a little rude to her?" Rose was asking. "I dont mean to interrupt your both relationship but she is your fiancee, right?" 

 

Stephen was in silent for a while. "Dont you felt scared that we're demons?" Stephen make himself comfort at the sofa. "Prove it that you all demons." Rose admitted that she was shocked when Stephen told her just now but she really want to know the truth. Stephen touch his hair and smile a little. "Ahhh where is Edward. Its too hard to tell her, you brat." Stephen sighing. "Why? Why can you show me? So..you're lying?" Rose curious. "Every demons has its own symbol or tattoo at our back body, if i show you, you just see it as an ordinary tattoo and of course, you'll not believe me. But you are his property..i think Edward should show it to you. The tattoo..it will glowing. Like what you have one at your neck. When Edward are near or you in danger, it will glow." - Rose was laughing. "You are so like my manager at my workplace. She said that my hair was red because there is something special about it and good things will happens. I dont see any good things since all this nightmare happened to me." Stephen looking at Rose. "Yeah your manager was right, your hair is red since you were born because you already Edward's property. Your father, he try to steal our 'things' that was kept on earth long ago, then Edward's father, he caught him up and want to kill him. But then, your father must be so scared of death, he changed his soul with you. That time you was in your mom's belly. Edward's father accepted it. When your mom knew about it..she was so angry and lost. She met Edward's father everyday, begging him to not to take your soul. But you know, we're demons..full of lust and cold..other feeling than that was not nescessary to us. But i dont know how your mom can make Edward's father changed his thought..so he made a decision to make you as his prince's property. Edward's father must be realize that there is something in you that can be useful to Edward. Thats why..everytime your birthday, your mom came here to met us especially Edward. They made a promised that when you're 20th birthday, its been declared that you are his property and take you away."

 

Stephen got up and go to the windows. "You know..when human got involved in demon's matter, it will be ruin and hard life for them. They are troublesome. Most of it, it bring them to death. Thats why, Edward want to keep you save here, because you're his property." - Rose was totally lost. She can't believe all this. This is too much for her. "What is that mean by property? What i'm doing to him? What is so special about me?" Rose grab her both hand because she felt hard to understand all this things. "You've seen him bleeding too much, deep wounds before this, right?" Stephen asking. Rose was remembering that night. The worst night that she dont want to think about it. "Dont think wrongly. He was not you that night. He was really hurt and can't hold it anymore. He just you up to heal himself. Thats is your speciality to him. You can heal him fast. Yeah demons can heal themself but it takes long time. To Edward, his life was in danger everyday. He must fight for us since he was the prince. Demon's realm was not save anymore since your father steal our 'things' and opened the goblin's realm. So, whatever gonna happens after this, you must stay beside Edward, with us. One more things, like i've told you before, demons dont have other feeling except lust and cold, anger. We will not fall in love especially for humans. You must be strong, since your life will be in a hardship after this. You get it all?" 

 

Rose nodded slowly. She cant believe what her father has done. Her mom was right. This is all her father's fault. How can he changed his soul to his own daughter. Father was so selfish. Rose was so angry. She wondering where is her father now. Rose started accepted the fact the things that already happened to her life and what have been told by Stephen. But, she felt scared thinking about Edward. She can heal him but the healing process was...too....ermm..is there no other way than doing that. "Ahh! its hot.." Rose hold her neck. Its glowing. "You will getting used to it. Edward must be home." Stephen walked slowly to the kitchen and stopped suddenly. "If there anything more you want to know, asked Edward. My job done here." - Rose admit there is still much that she wants to know. 

 

"Stephen had told you everything?" a voice suddenly made Rose startled. "Edward.." Rose turned back. She look at Edward. He is really tall. That expression never changed. I wonder if he ever had laughing or anything. "Ye..yeahh.." Rose was stutter. Edward close his face. "Why? you scared? Can't accept the fact that we're demons?" . He was too close. Rose heartbeat was fast. "So..you know your job here. Stay with me all the time if you want to save. Sorry about your lost." Edward left Rose alone at the hall. "What i'm gonna doing right now??" Rose rub her face.

 

*Sorry again if it not interesting at all. Sorry sorry T^T