Kim Seokjin

BTS Mafia Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 32 years of age Jin had achieved a lot. Perhaps not in the most legal of ways, he had risen up the ranks and was now one of the most feared mafia leaders in all of East Asia. It hadn’t been easy, carrying Bangtan on his shoulders from a young age to the position they had reached now- at the epitome of all power. But Seokjin was a proud man, he had kept his head clear of all distractions, and all episodes of vulnerability had been dealt with in a mature and responsible fashion. Not a moment of weakness in his entire career, pure dedication to his line of work and in taking care of s.

Well, there was one moment of weakness, and maybe that one moment was the only true instance of utmost strength. He never let his mind drift to the thoughts of you on a regular basis. He had people to take care of and was always accountable for every decision his subordinates made. There was no room for carelessness when every breath was a matter of life and death. However, there were certain days, typically Sundays, wherein he allowed himself to slump into his dark leather couch and lie there for some sort of short lived eternity.

‘’Why do I even pay for cable…nothing half decent is ever on Television these days.’’ He mumbled to himself. Body flat on the side of the couch, his limbs folded inwards to minimise the effect of the cold air that seeped into his apartment. It was when he was switching channels, to avoid watching the unnecessarily long commercial break that interrupted his Awesome Alpaca’s documen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter