Kim Namjoon

BTS Mafia Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two years since he had last seen you. Two years since he become a ruthless, hard-core killing machine with nothing left to ground him to sanity. If it hadn’t been for his team, he might as well have destroyed everything, including himself. Most of his days were spend trying to crack aggravating business deals, trying to expand his power and authority across the land. The concept of going home and relaxing was something he hadn’t thought of in a long time. After all, there wasn’t anything good waiting for him at home. You were long gone.

This particular Friday evening saw him sitting in Exquila, the newest resto-bar in town, waiting for clients who had promised to arrive 30 minutes ago. Late comers were always a bad omen, those who meant business always arrived on time and Bangtan’s leader hated to be kept waiting. He had only taken a sip from his glass of bourbon when he saw you exit the staff-only room, untying your black smock as you walked towards the exit. Kim Namjoon had often made a spectacle of what religious souls assumed to be ‘’God’’, criticising their belief as impractical and lame. However in that moment, the very same Namjoon, looked down to the ground and prayed. Prayed that this time he would be able to keep you safe and with him until death do you part. Breath hitched in his throat, arms stiff to the side, thoughts muddled with tears glossing over his eyes, he rose from his bar stool and attempted to walk towards you. But what if you no longer wanted him? What kind of a person would still be in love with a monster after 2 years apart? You were just a simple girl and he was only trouble. You must’ve moved on, found someone better. Right? Insecurities clouded his mind as his legs remained glued to the ground, unable to move.

‘’Well, aren’t you a pretty lil thing?’’ sneered Choi, his wicked grinning face looking at yours as you tried to leave the restaurant. Namjoons client for the evening was a boisterous, self-confident and dark man. His soul blackened by greed, lust and felony over the years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter