Kim Taehyung

BTS Mafia Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’One red velvet cake, 4 chocolate sundaes with soy milk and no almonds, 3 low fat Frappuccino’s with 4 ice cubes and one pump of caramel along with 2 Americanos extra strong yes?’’ I said, raising my brow so as to confirm the order.

The man dug his hand into his suit pocket, pulling out a wad of bills. ‘’That’s right, and make it quick will you? Honestly, how long will it take for you to bill a tiny order?’’ He said, slamming the uncounted amount onto the cashier.

‘’Sorry for the delay Sir.’’ I mumbled and turned around to work the machines. It was surprising, a rich man – probably in his early 30s, dressed with luxury, walking into an insignificant almost forgotten coffee shop in the outskirts of Seoul. The suit seemed to be Gucci and his crocodile skin Louboutin’s carried an uncanny amount of dirt, not quite the norm for such a fashionable office worker.

‘’Yah! How long is it taking you! It can’t be that hard? What’s your name! I’ll file a complaint for incompetency against this chain!’’ he bellowed, slapping his fist onto the cashier.

Even after working at Coffee and Cream for 2 years, it had been hard to keep a straight face at all times, my smirk casually making an appearance from time to time. ‘’My name is Kim Taehyung sir. And this café doesn’t have any other branches, however if you would like to file a complaint the name and number of the store manager are displayed on that wall.’’ I replied, pointing to the notice board at the back of the café.

‘’How dare you act smart with me? He said, the thick moustache jumping at every word. ‘’Let me call your manager now!’’.

It didn’t take long for the unruly customer to dial up the store manager but if only he knew, Friday nights were off days for Park Jimin. And he never wanted work to distract him from his weekly karaoke sessions. Park Jimin wouldn’t be picking up his phone until I dragged his drunk yet happy body out of bed on Monday morning.

‘’Damn all you incompetent idiots! Even your manager doesn’t pick up his phone.’’ He said, placing his hand on his hips and swearing till hearts content.

Switching the blender off and emptying its contents into one of our plastic to go mugs, I turned around to greet his fuming self. ‘’I apologise sincerely sir, but here is your requested order.’’

The angry man walked across the checker floor and growled. ‘’About time.’’ I had figured his anger had dissipated at least a little, upon seeing the artistic heart brewed into his Frappuccino, but alas, some men never seem to see love in the small things. For seconds later, the man had decided to make the worst decision of the evening. Perhaps he thought pushing the coffee towards me in an attempt to soil my work clothes was the ultimate payback. What small minds for such large humans. If only he knew that after years of working as the close range sniper for Bangtan Sonyeondan, it would be impossible for any of that delicious Frappuccino to make its way across the small counter. It hadn’t taken me seconds to avoid the onslaught as I moved myself out of its way, the coffee falling to the floor, my reflexes bringing astonishment to his eyes. The gruff man could only scowl at my manoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter