Jung Hoseok

BTS Mafia Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Uncle Hope!’’ shouted Hee Young, waving her small arms as she spoke. As her name suggested, Jimin’s daughter really was the bringer of joy and prosperity.

‘’What is it Hee Young- ah?’’ he cooed, looking down at his beautiful niece. Jimin had been the first of the seven to tie the knot and the young dancer loved his Wife and daughter immensely. At 12 years of age she did well to bring her favourite Uncle out of his recurring depression. And dare the members of Bangtan suggest, she single handily saved one of the largest Mafia groups from perishing completely. Jung Hoseok, the eyes and ears of Bangtan Sonyeondan was a man held together by antidepressant tablets and memories of you. From the way you would smile, when he saw you after months overseas, to the tears clouding your eyes when he told you he’d be leaving again. He remembered everything, and perhaps, that was problem.

‘’You promised to take me to dance practise today! I want you to meet my teacher too!’’ said Hee young, eyes sparkling as she tugged onto her uncle’s sleeve. Today was Young- Hope day, a day dedicated to Hoseok and Hee young spending time in each other’s company. Allowing Jimin and his wife some well-deserved relaxation.

‘’Anything for you princess.’’ he replied, beaming down at her. Hoseok loved children and he had often dreamt of having his own. But most dreams never really came true did they? You had disappeared, not a trace left behind and he had done well to brace the impact of true loneliness with courage. Hee Young gave him strength to continue with his work, her enthusiasm and dedication to simply being happy was something Hoseok saw in you. And maybe that was the real reason he’d trail behind the little girl, in the hope of salvaging whatever small ray of sunshine was left in his life of death and destruction.

‘’Let’s go! I’ll be late otherwise! Miss always hates when people are late…she says…ummm’’ said Hee young, scratching her scalp in thought. She’d taken after Jimin in more ways than one and Hoseok found it hard to hold back his laugh at the antics. ‘’….punctuality is the true essence of discipline.’’ She continued, finally finding the right words.

Hoseok stood dead in his tracks, his face turning pale at the words. He had heard them before, it was a rule you would always abide by, and you even had the exact same message taped up on your door. You always hated the idea of being late, going as far as missing lectures entirely, rather than walking in just a few minutes after the lecturer himself. Surely it was a coincidence, they were just 7 words, loads of people knew that quote, right? He swallowed his breath as shivers began to break through his back. Where did he keep his pills? He thought, mind racing at the prospect of having to delay his niece further. Hoseok hadn’t realised but he had begun to hyperventilate, sweat gathering on his brow and upper-lip. It was when a small hand encased his own that he was brought out of his trance.

‘’Uncle…Appa put your sugar sticks in the car this morning, you know, for em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter