The Bouquet

Rosemary

I was sitting in a workroom in my apartment sketching out with a pencil my new project that i was going to fill in with watercolours later on. I streched out my arms in the air taking a sip of already cold coffee. Sitting like that for hours didnt work wonders for my spine. I looked around the room which was filled with paintings, drawings, projects of tattoos, paint, crayons, pencils, pastels, chalk... Some paintings were hanging from my celling some of them were put next to one another. All my utensils were stuck on one wall in seethrough plastic pockets. In the very middle of my room on bunch of newspapers there stood a huge unfinished sculpture. I sat right in front of my window that had view on my garden which was looking quite poor even though it was early spring and everything should be going back to life.
Picking back my pencil i looked critically at the drawing. It was a face made completely out of flowers. I only left human eyes, the rest of it was covered in different kind of plants that i recently started studying. 
Suddenly ring of my enterance gate hit my ears.
I stood up surprised and checked the security camera. A smile creeped its way on my face. He was standing there in a jeans jacket with faux fur at the end of his sleeves, bright red beret, leather pants and sunglasses on. Only after a second i saw a bouquet in his hands which made me smile even wider. I pressed the open button and let him inside.
He came in and gave me a small peck on the cheek then smiled.
"Hey" i said taking his jacket to reveal a simple white shirt with roses on his collar.
"Thats for you" he handed me the flowers. I looked at them carefully.
"Lavender, chrisantem, poppys, cornflower..." i stopped at one. "Whats this one?"
I pointed to little white flowers that looked somewhat like daisies.
"Pyrethrum" he answerd and i just nodded. "You missed the most important part."
I looked him in the eyes and bit my lower lip.
"Rosemary" i showed him to come in as i was looking for a small glass vase my mother got me. He took off his shoes and started wondering around my living room.

 

A/N: here is the new stuff honey bees 🐝