The Flower shop

Rosemary

I bit the inside of my cheek staring at the building infront of me and back at a small paper in my hand. It was still freezing cold. I could feel the snowflakes sticking to my scarf and melting away with my breath. My hands were bright red as i forgot my gloves again and i didnt dare to put them in my pocket now.
Note written quickly when i wasnt looking that was put into my hand before he left the bus. This little pink card weight more than a stone for me now. It had gold, glittery letters that spelled the name of flower shop and a little bee in the bottom left corner.
I looked up to see the same styled letters glued to the window. Right behind the glass i saw vases filled with flowers in all colours possible. With my poor knowledge of those i recognized only ones i tattood the most. Roses in red, blue, pink, tea colours, lilllies pink and white, sunflowers, tulips. There was also a lot of green plants that names i could not recall.
I took a long shaky breath and pushed the door. I was hit by a warm wave of strong mixed scent. I closed my eyes calming down while listening to light bell of a copper ring that announced my enterance. I wiped off my shoes and looked around the pastel pink walls covered in clay flowerpots.
My eyes finally found the owner of this place. He was sitting calmly behind a dark wooden desk in a big turquoise chair with his legs crossed. Glasses with golden frames fell to the very tip of his nose while he was fully focused on a book that he held in one of his hands.
"Lust for life" i whispered and smiled remembering it's a book about Van Goghs life.
Taehyung was wearing lose, beige, linen shirt with first 3 buttons opened, which was half was tuck into his dark brown trousers. I could see the tips of his moccasins peaking from behind the desk. In the other hand he was holding definitely hand made clay cup which he slowly put to his mouth every now and then. Today his face was bare.
"Hey" i said in a soft voice trying not to ruin the picture. First he smiled, closed the book without marking the page and put the cup next to it on the desk, he took off his glasses. And then he looked at me. With the intensity i could expect only from him. He walked my way and went by me brushing his fingers across my arm. After locking the door with a small key he put it in my pocket.
"Ready?" he asked standing right in front of me as i only nodded ping my black jacket and unwrapping my scarf.

 

A/N: like i promised here is another part hope you are enjoying it!

Music recommendation: Phum Viphurit- lover boy

Hope you are having nice day see you tomorrow honey bees 🐝