Flat

Rosemary

"Ready?" he asked standing right in front of me as i only nodded ping my black jacket and unwrapping my scarf. We walked towards small metal door that he opened with one swift move.
"Take off your shoes" he said and i nodded just now realizing i almost stepped into his flat with them still on. My mouth was slightly opened as i gazed across the room. It was big and bright. Right next to a huge mattress there was dozens of fashion magazines in korean, english, french. I recognized only vogue. Right above the bed there was a single light bulb which i later realized was part of an instalation hung across the whole room.
On one wall there was a huge replica of stary night under which there stood a shelf with modern gramophone on it and a great amount of jazz vinyls such as ella fitzgerald, frank sinatra, annie ross, gershwin... Supported by the cupboard there stood a big alt saxophone on a pedestal made out of tabulature books. Across the room there was spread a laundry line filled with hangers with his clothes. In all colours and types, i even spotted some skirts. Right behind it under a small window i saw a huge wooden box filled with herbs. Basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, mint and some small tomatoes.
"Sorry bout the mess" he said even though he didnt seem to care about it at all. I heard a small growl coming from the bed and looked over there worried.
"Yeontan quiet!" Taehyung said in English in a harsh tone while he was sitting on a garden chair put right next to a glass table.
After a second i spotted a small fluff ball that apparently was trying to attack me.
"He doesnt like strangers" blond said without looking at me. Just then i looked over him and saw plates filled with food right infront of him. I walked slowly as he pointed me to the chair opposite of him.
I sat down slowly wiping my slightly sweaty palms on my white tshirt.
"Put this on" i reached out automatically and took what he gave me. Only after a while o realised it was a blindfold.
After short hasitation i put it on conpletely losing my sight now made to trust my other senses. I heard a light chuckle.

 

A/N: next part is here honey bees 🐝