•Triggered•

Two Faced

I don't think my updates will be that fast from now on sine I'm really busy . Maybe once in 7-8 days. Sorry.

----

Jungkook was currently busy with is 'writer's diary' or whatever. He was looking at the pale blue diary with fondness. Whenever he feels alone or creative he grabs his diary or his pencil. His old-worn-out diary consisted of poems, short fictions/stories, fictional letters and quotes.

Everything he wrote was started about a year ago yet he already wrote poems, many quotes and few short stories. All by himself. Only very few poems by some favourite poets are collected on the thick pages.Some of his poems are even inspired by songs. The diary was thick and was almost full.

This diary and his sketches are his wealth. His escape. Most of the time he would write meaningful poems;  not some romantic stuffs. He wrote those stuff only a few times and God! It was a hard work for him to do so since he ain't a natural romantic.

His attention was caught by a poem he wrote about a months ago. He looks at it, touches the ink on the page with his finger tips slowly as if he was  caressing someone's face. His one of the fav poems. He doesn't know about his writing skills, he doesn't know about compliments but he knows a thing certainly for sure and that is he loves writing.

 

I was once a blooming flower

I was the epitome of beauty

I was once a flying bird

I was so free and alive

I was once a rare butterfly

I had the wings of colour

 

But now nothing that I was in the past

As they said; other flowers were better

As they said; I wasn't supposed to fly

As they said; colours made them blind

I felt weak, couldn't bloom no more

The wind hit me, couldn't soar high

They cut my wings so I died

 

This poem explains something really deep. Something that Jungkook supresses in front of people. The poem he wrote; he wrote it thinking about himself. Before he was so playful; bright and optimistic. He was loved by his sister the most.

Now its not like that. He is underestimated; judged; taken for granted. No matter what he does, he just simply can't be like other boys who are 21 like him. He sometimes gets so depressed that he ing cries for hours in the bathroom, if his mom sees him in this state she just shrugs her shoulder or ignores saying he shouldn't be a crybaby if someone tells him something he doesn't wanna hear.

How ing unfair-he thinks.

He has been treated like this since years now, he has his own limits too. Who can't his family understand? He has no one to share these thoughts with so he writes. Writes to inspire himself. To escape from the hard reality.

Sometimes he feels he is perfect just the way he is and sometimes he feels the total opposite. He was very confident few years ago but now he isn't. Most of the time he just tries not to be noticed or to get attention. It makes him uncomfortable. That boy Kim Taehyung is exceptional only.

He thinks he likes that boy already, things Taehyung is a nice and friendly guy. Jungkook is a shy guy and its funny how he is around Taehyung.

Jungkook is actually a softie inside but mature too; he also has this careless and reckless and childish side but in front of his family he feels different. Not himself that much.

Jungkook sometimes thinks that he shouldn't easily befriend people that easily, he has been following this rule since a long time but it slipped out of his mind when he saw Kim, the guy drifting in wonderland by taking simple pictures of the sky.

Maybe because Jungkook finds it special or cute or innocent or maybe because he likes cool sky pics a lot. Or maybe this Kim guy is squishy from inside, just a perfect cute bestfriend material.

He flips through more pages and reads poems silently in his mind. Most of them are inspiring, so that he can be inspired when he feels low. His mind drifts off to a mysterious yet simple and an anverage guy.

You guessed it right. Kim Taehyung of course.

"I wonder how he feels about love? Is he a romantic? Ever dated or loved anyone?" He talked to himself since he got curious. He was thinking of writing something romantic but his mind was occupied with the thoughts of latter.

Jeon thinks if he doesnt write at least a single piece of romance then what king of an 'poet' is he? Well probably an immature writer. But that doesn't stop him. After all this is his only escape.

"I am so dumb" he chuckles to himself.

He looks over his phone on his bed so he grabs it and opens the gallery app. He opens a picture of Taehyung that he secretly took when they officially became friends. It was a picture of Taehyung taking pictures of the sky.

At first Jungkook just stared at him but then he thought that he should take a pic, it was a cute view. Then he acted like he didn't even act like a stalker to Taehyung. Jungkook giggled at the memory fondly.

"I actually know what to write" Then he rushed outside grabbbing the essentials.

---

A click sound was heard almost immediately when his gaze fell upon the beautiful small creature peering his shining and sparkling  cat-eyes . The cat had pure milky white fur and probably the most cute and beautiful looking cat he had ever laid his eyes on.

The cat walked to him; rubbing his head on his legs signalling to pet him which he did, cooing a little as he did so. He pet the animal, caressed his furry skin gently with his slender fingers; forgetting what happened a few days ago. The cat meowed a little when it saw another black cat and ran away. He chuckled at this. "Cute silly animals"

 Taehyung then walked around the street holding his camera in search of a good object or a place where he can take nice shots. Although he isn't a professional his pictures are vivid and cool. Maybe because capturing objects and moments within the camera is his passion, something that acts as a fuel for him to maintain his balance on the long run.

He was wandering around on the streets. Eyes scanning through everything. From trees to simple lamp posts, from people to umbrellas. A sigh escapes when he doesn't find any subject to focus on. "Everything is so boring" He changes his way but something or maybe 'someone' catches his attention again. He then took his camera and clicked again smiling.

---

Jeongkook was sitting on a wooden bench and his diary was open. It was laid on his lap. His pen's ''(a/n sorry idk what its called) was stuck inside of his pouted lips. He was thinking about something. Slowly he started to write something, smiling a little as he was doing so.

He looked up for a little while; looked around a few times before writing again. Everything was going on at a smooth pace; he was about to finish until someone spoke.

"Why do I always find you like this?" A voice speaks and Jungkook rose up his head. He looks at the guys grining and holding a black camera on his left hand. Jungkook was not that surprised. He was used to seeing ghosts out of the blue.

Yes, it was sarcastic.

"Why do I end up meeting you like this?" He retorted.

Taehyung chuckled at this then sat next to him. Gaze curiously falling over the white page which had few lines of black ink written over it. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows then almost instantly hid his diary behind his back; acting a little childish but Taehyung still couldn't help but ask "What are you hiding? What's written?"

"N-nothing h-hyung. Just like that"

"And what were you searching up at the sky?"

"Nothing?" It sounded more like a question rather than an answer.

"Tell me. I don't bite"

"Secret"

"Tell"

"No"

"Tell"

"No"

"Tell"

"N- hey! Give it back!" He protested in a whiny voice. But nothing comes back when it is snatched by Kim Taehyung himself.

But he could barely understand what was written and it was also unfinished. "What did you write? My brain has stopped working" Jungkook laughed. "Good"

"Hey! That's wrong! You are so mean! Tell me please" he whined.

"Nope" he smirked evily.

"Yeah. Who's gonna like that handwriting anyway" Jungkook huffed in annoyance but he saw a camera so...

"Taehyung? What were you doing? Taking pictures again? Can I see?"

"No" Taehyung said with a victory smirk.

"Why?"

"Because you won't let me see yours. Then why should I?"

"Fair enough. Whatever" Taehyung was a little disappointed. He thought maybe his statement would chance Jungkook's mind.

They just sat in silence. No it was not a comfortable silence if you are thinking, it was actually weird and awkward. Like they needed a real reason to talk.

Taehyung tried initiating a conversation again. "Tell me something about yourself" he said facing Jungkook who was looking down at his lap, his diary still behind him. Jungkook thought for a moment. He tapped his pen on his pouty lips a few times before answering. "Well I'm 21, done with college. In university.. I have an elder sister and I live with my parents and..umm..oh! I love to write and draw. My passion. And also I am cute" he announced proudly with a playful grin on his face. His bunny teeth appearing.

"You call yourself cute? I thought guys liked being called handsome"

.

A sensitive topic.

Wrong move Kim. You triggered him.

Jungkook stared blankly at him. His eyes were questionable. He looked down. "So what? I am like this okay?" He said in an cold tone and then moved his face to the other side. Looking at people who were playing with their pets on the park.

Taehyung was a little confused when he heard that tone and reaction because he thought he said something simple and funny, but he has no idea these satements are hated the most by the younger male. "Um..okay? But are you angry? I wasn't calling you girly or anything"

"No its..f-fine. I got triggered by nothing I guess" he sighs but dare not looking into the others eyes.

"Don't avoid eye contact" He looked at him reluctantly.

"Sorry Taehyung.. its something very personal. Can't tell but you didn't do any wrong okay?" He assures. Taehyung nods with a hum.

Personal? What's so triggering?

"Hey, I was thinking since we are friends; why don't we exchange number?" Taehyung tried to lighten up his mood.

Jungkook looked at him for a few seconds. He doesn't usually share his number. "Um..okay?" "Great! Give me your number. I'll text you when I can" he smiled with excitement.

Did I get too happy? Haha..whatever

After exchanging their numbers, it was getting late so they thought of going back home.

Taehyung's satisfied with today. With his photography. His mind was succesfully diverted in a different direction forgetting those annoying voices of his head which constantly were calling him selfish after the 'incident' of a few days ago.

Jungkook was happy but a little disappointed. Happy because he got to spend time with Taehyung but disappointed about what happened a couple of moments ago. He was cold to the elder for no reason. He was teasing him only.

They took a bus again. This time the bus is full of people. Both the boy sat together. Jungkook was facing the window seat. His diary and the pen on his lap whereas Taehyung's camera was also on his lap. Taehyung wanted to 'relax'. "Taehyung? Are you sleepy?"

"What? No..why?"

"I thought you would be..just like that" he said in a monotone voice.

"Nah. Not"

"Where do you live?"

"On this planet?" he said innocently. Jungkook laughed a little.

"No..I meant your address"

Well he laughed at least

"On xxxxx street. You?"

"On the xxx street. Probably its 20 minutes away from your place"

The rest of the time went by normally. When both the boys got off; they parted their ways. But little did Jungkook know, Taehyung was planning to visit him soon.

----

Looks like my writing has become more detailed? 

No proofread. Again.