•New Job•

Two Faced

After meeting Taehyung Jungkook started to think about the older. Although he didn't know much about the older he felt that Taehyung was definitely not some average guy. It was not even like Jungkook was average himself.

It has been almost a week since they have last met. It cannot be said that they are already friends but Jungkook is still amused by Taehyung's behaviour. It was so odd. Even though he only talked to him properly for a day he could tell that Taehyung was an undeniably odd but simple at the same time. One moment he doesn't care what he says to people and then another moment he shuts down. He becomes too modest or too shameless to even care about the fact that he actually loves to laugh on himself.

But Jungkook couldn't help it. Maybe it was the fact that it had  been a long time since someone showed genuine interest in talking with him even if it was only for a moment. Or maybe because he found Kim Taehyung too bold. It was weird for himself too. He is always shy or timid and very concious around people and doesn't open up easily. But he actually caught a thief, helped a guy and saw the same guy helping the 'thief'. Its not like Jeon Jungkook is not bold or strong at all but he rarely does these stuffs. He would lock himself in the room instead of helping a random stranger because he thinks...

1. They don't need his help

2. What if he messes up

3. Nobody cares

4. Its super strange

"Did I actually catch a thief? I actually saw him forgiving a thief? Then giving the guy a job with him? Is he human?" he said to particularly no one. Eyes darting in front of the wall as legs were against the wall. His back laying on the bed as his head was looking at the celling; hands under his head.

His train of thoughts are interrupted as someone knocks on the door. "Jungkook dear? Come down for lunch" his mother half yelled through the closed door. Jungkook replied a short yes before getting up from the bed.

They were having a simple lunch. Talking a little bit here and there but Jungkook was distracted. He didn't even realize his sister dropped her spoon and asked Jungkook to pick it up for her more than 3 times already and her little brother was too lost to even blink. She got annoyed and picked it up and looked at Jungkook. He was still lost somewhere. Eating but forgetting his surrounding. She shook his hands violently. "Are you lost somewhere?"

Jungkook blinked a few times before looking to her then looking to his mother then back at his sister again. He let out a nervous laugh. "S-sorry. What were you saying?" Both his mom and sister looked at him bewildered. "Are you okay? You were lost"

"I am okay mom. I was just busy thinking about something" he said before shoving a spoon of soup into his mouth. "What thing?" His curious sister asked him.

"Nothing important.. just about a weird guy"

"What Jungkook? Weird?" Jungkook nodded. "Yeah mom. You could say he is a random stranger I met and I ended up saving his phone from getting sold by some thief"

"Oh..good thing you did son..can't believe you helped a stranger"

Me too.

"What's so weird then?" His sister won't asking him something if she isn't satisfied with the answer. "Nothing..he is just.. i don't know..kinda different than me. I mean he even forgave the thief and gave him a job"

"I know. If it was you, you would cry your eyes out or hit him with your dolls saying people are unfair in your whiny voice" his sister joked.

But it hurt him. He wasn't really some whiny kid for God's sake. Ahe also had to talk about the dolls? He got a little annoyed. "I am not a kid anymore sis besides i helped him" he said rolling his eyes. His sister ignored the harsh feeling coming from his mouth.

"Yeah..few days ago i saw you with your precious Barbie. Grow up brother. Stop being weird"

"Is it true Jungkook?" His mom asked. Jungkook looked down. "Yes" he said feeling sad. Why did his sister had to be so loudmouth?

"Really Jungkook. Throw them away. Those are toys only. Meant for kids. Not men, what will people think?"

-----

Taehyung was looking at the younger who was busy helping the customer who was having a hard time finding the right TV. The guy was nervous and he could tell but he was trying his hard to do his job.

Rayan has been here since about a week. At first Jin was confused and surprised how easily Taehyung forgave him. But he was proud of him too. He helped without thinking too much Jin did not mind that much although he had a doubt at first about the new guy, he trusted Taehyung. He felt bad for the boy too.

He knows that Taehyung knows the feeling of being deprived.

"Thank you a lot hyung! For you only I have a job" Rayan smiled and bowed at him and the older returned the smile.

"Jin hyung, I'm going a little early today. I am taking him with me too. Will you be able to-"

"Yeah. Don't worry Taehyung-ah and Rayan-ah. Enjoy your time and besides this new guy needs some hand out" Jin said smiling looking at the duo who were about to leave.

Taehyung already started to like Rayan and same goes for him also. Rayan is forever greatful to both of them; especially Taehyung. Both of them are already comfortable with each other. Taehyung felt bad for the kid. The kid deserved a good family and education.

They hung out at the cafe. The same one where him and Jungkook came for the first time. Although he doesn't have any contact with him, he still remembers the guy who looked so vulnerable at the bus then totally opposite at this place.

He looked carefree.

Something Kim Taehyung finds hard most of the time.

They were chatting and were having a good time. But Taehyung spotted a guy in a black hoodie at a table not too far away.

It was Jungkook.

Jungkook turned and saw the familiar man's gaze on him. Although he was feeling low he showed his precious bunny smile to him which instantly brightened up his own mood as well.

-------

Idk abt these two chaps.. but dont point out stuffs from my book plz..my story read it or leave it if smthing bothers u..