•Who are You?•

Two Faced

Soo this story is afdhsjk..be aware Tae stans.. you might hate me. But he ain't a psychopath tho..do not be confused. He is a fake who is desparate. At least sometimes(y/)

____

 

Taehyung shifts on the bed as each second passes. Changing his sleeping position and side yet his heavy eyelids won't really help him to fall asleep; instead it makes him harder to even feel normal and calm. Something Kim Taehyung finds annoying when he badly needs sleep, feels it yet those bloody eyes and his brain won't cooperate with his tired body.

He opens his eyes, a little annoyed frown on his face as he slowly gets up in a sitting position with messy bed hair.

"I hate beds from now on"

He moves his tired body from the bed and gets up. He yawns and his eyes were pretty much red but his eyelids; as soon as they close he feels like falling into a pool of cold water.

He tries to open his eyes but his body says otherwise. When he wanted to sleep he couldn't because some thoughts were disturbing him and now when he doesn't wanna go into a deep slumber, his eyelids become heavier.

It was not raining, no storms,no thunders nothing that could be loud enough to ruin a goodnight sleep or make Taehyung irritated or afraid. But this night was different than other nights.

"Its 30th June.. Falling asleep even is scary now..how do people cope up with nightmares? How do I find relaxation?" He says to the moon which is shining beight as usual. Nothing has changed in the sky. Normally in other circumstances Taehyung would watch the moon and the sky with admiration or spill up his anger or anything by talking to the dark sky. But right now even the thought of going back to sleep or having sweet dreams is nothing but suffocation only. He is sulking right now.

It is a normal occurance for him on every 30th June. It was the day when he saw Taennie breaking in front of him and he couldn't comfort her, couldn't say the sweet and idiotic things to cheer up his only family. He tried but it was not enough to save her.

He was never close with his family. His mom died when he was young; father didn't care much about him because his father never wanted kids. Although his father isn't dead; he is well considered so since he barely calls his son from Japan. Since highschool his father left him; visits only a year. When he was a teen only, Jin's family used to take care of him. So he is close with them but now he lives in this house alone. His father sometimes forgets to send money per month so he had to rely on his job. He is really thankful to Jin.

So thats why he loved and adored his bestfriend so much. They were more than friends. They were like soulmates. He had a parent who hated him and she had none.

But he thinks himself as a jinx. Only if he hadn't have that nightmare, maybe he could see her in front of him. Only if he was not broken himself that day; he could have tried to save her. Stop her tears.

"My father should have really killed me before I was born. I never had to have that stupid dream" his face was showing gloominess. He misses being the energetic kid he once was.

He hates himself for being too gullible and naive in the past.Moon light was reflecting and it made his face look somewhat terrible and depressed. His eyes were red but no sign of tears. He wanted to scream but it felt as if he couldn't speak, like his mouth was shut closed because of duct tape.

"Kim Taehyung, I heard your father left you"

"You know how easy you are?"

"I wish you were never my son. So ashamed of you"

"Why are you so dumb? Can't you think twice before you speak?"

Voices of many was ringing in his head. However he couldn't stop those judging voices; how disappointed his father was only because he once saved a stray dog from dying; taking it to the hospital and forgeting about his exam--exams are a part of life, you fail once; you fail forever. His father thought so. He hated his child from the very beginning anyway. He only needed a stupid reason to scold the 10 year old who only wanted to have friends but nope. His father gets to decide who he gets along with. This was always it.

That day; only that day he got to know his father wanted him dead. After having a nightmare and knowing that your own father wanted you dead and the very last hope of having someone close broke him.

Taehyung doesn't sleep. His mind decides that instead of being ty why not let the outside cold calm your body down?

It was something in midnight. The streets of Seoul is obviously busy but the place he stays at isn't really. Few stores are open and he sees a guy on the street carrying a brief case; probably coming back at home after his job. He ignores everyone and everything around him and goes for a walk.

 

Feeling slightly cold; he uses the hood of his grey hoodie to cover his head. After a walk of 5 minutes, he decides to stop in front of a closed toy store. He looks around; the place looks sure creepy but at this moment he could care less as he needed fresh air to stop his mind from wandering around his nightmare and its working. He is feeling relaxed in this silent atmosphere.

At this very moment when he thinks he should walk back to his home he hears a scream, a male voice coming from few metres distance. At first he flinches but when he hears the same thing he freezes.

"Who is screaming? Is someone in trouble? Are any thieves here? Oh my god!"

When he hears the same scream coming out again, he realizes that its coming from the lane right next to the store he is currently relaxing at. He was nervous and tensed but he still slowly moves to the lane.

The lane was dark too. No street lamps, only a little bright because of the lights of the shops nearby and houses behind the lane. He still looks at the lane cautiously, a man crouched on the ground and three other men hovering him. They looked very dominant and thug type. Looked like the guy was young.

"Sunho. You should die you know, you are a weak piece of " said one of the thug-like-man and kicked the guy who fell on the ground.

"P-please.. I promise I w-won't e-even try t-to escape.. please..let me go"

The two voices sound familiar.

He steps closer; Taehyung maybe knows who these people are but still, somewhere he hopes he doesn't know them at all. Sweat starts to build up on his forehead; suddenly he feels very insecure and terrified. He is more than shocked now.

Seeing the owner of the voice smirking at the victim in the least light but Taehyung could recognise him and his voice. After all it was Jihan. Two other bulky guys he never saw.

And the victim was his ex-friend who he left for his new friends so that people could like him.

Pretty y right?

His ex-friend is Sunho. The nerd. The loser. The idiot. The easy bait. You name it and he is. The burden on earth. He never had many friends. He was too ugly and uncool for that. He barely knew how to socialize and he was the kid who was an 'illegitimate child'.

At first Taehyung took pity on him but still realized he was not so bad. But when Jihan and Lin asked Taehyung to join the group to become the cool kid; the offer seemed too much tempting since he was practically friends with a loser. Even though he had to be friends with fake people; if people could like him then why not?

But Sunho was too dense to notice his so called friend's selfish wants. He thought Taehyung was the brightest guy in side and out. But soon Taehyung became distant from him and he saw Taehyung mingling with the scary students. The ones who bully Sunho. Taehyung used to sit with the 'cool kids' and this is how it all started.

However its been 6 years since then.

He is getting beaten up? Why? Should I help him? 

Taehyung did not want to help. He did not want to make things hard for him so after a little debate with his sleeping conscience,  he tried to move away from the 'crime scene' but his stupid had to ring.

Oh !

"Taehyung is that you?" Jihan asked when he saw a shadow with a familiar ringtone.

Oh no! Now what do I do?

Taehyung reluctantly went at the spot. He didn't dare to meet  Sunho's eyes. He just wanted to run. "J-jihan.. i promise i w-won't tell anyone. You can do whatever you want with him" In reply, Jihan only smirked.

Sunho was broken, terrified. His face was bruised. He was ashamed that once he called this guy his friend. The same guy who wanted to be popular, who wanted attention by being with ing parasites.

"Taehyung..if its you then p-please help m-me" but he still begged but Taehyung chose to ignore it. But still he was his friend so..

"Jihan..let him go..I think you should give him a chance" Taehyung said in a really meek tone.

"Do you know what he did?What are you doing here?" Hearing Jihan he almost flinched. He raised his voice. Jihan was quiet nice with Taehyung but he knows how scary his friend can get when he loses his .

"He has my money; are you gonna pay?" He stepped closer to Taehyung and pointed at him. His thumb touching Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung gulped.

"Jihan how-"

"Good then. If you can't pay me his money; help me beat him up"

Good then. If you can't pay me his money; help me beat him up

help me beat him up

beat him up..

"W-what?" He half yelled and half stuttered out.

"Please buddy? You do know that he is at fault right? You do know how annoying he was back then to you right? So this is your chance..get rid of the frustration on him"

"No..I can't "

"You can't? You are so timid..Then don't come back to us ever again"

"But you are my fri-"

"Prove it" Taehyung really didn't like what he was gonna do but he still did it.

Don't do it! You idiot its wrong! Don't you dare to do it Kim Taehyung! He was your friend! You will be guilty for the rest of your life!

His mind was telling him not to do it. He was conflicted between his mind and the situation. However he still wanted friends,  no matter how pathetic they are of how pathetic he gets. He wanted to have somone instead of none.

He looked icily at Sunho who was pleading; murmuring the words 'please' but Taehyung didn't see it.

"Give me the hockey stick Jihan; I'll take the lead. Jihan smirked.

-----

He was in front of his bathroom mirror. His hair was messy; face looked awful like a bloody murderer; eyes dull.

He picked up the heavy glass bottle of perfume and threw it to the mirror. A huge crack sound was heard; the glass was shattered and his reflection was too disfigured. He looked at his reflection disheartenedly.

"Who are you Kim Taehyung?"